Author Topic: EVERYONE MUST SEE THIS THREAD!!! (HACKS)  (Read 13316 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: EVERYONE MUST SEE THIS THREAD!!! (HACKS)
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2020, 01:41:06 PM »
AH should have already been mandatory. I really dont see why it isn't, if there is something implemented in the game already use it. I cant imagine its that difficult to make you use a certain version of war2. If you have a version before AH was created there should be a message before you can log in to update to a newer version.

its possible only if you check before game start, you will ban all people without ah, also old version still work, cause there is nothing new in game, no patch etc

What a fucking liar hackers cheater, close all the retarded clients that bring ez lag and ez hacks....

Damn if we close those clients U8 will not be able to edit the mpq anymore, damn...
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2020, 01:59:58 PM »
I will descend to your level

:poo: :poo: :poo:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2020, 02:12:58 PM »
Really you all love me that much. How many times must you call my name? So what I discovered a few bugs. I wanted to use that as like a trigger system similar to starcraft. People loved it in my host bot and I was glad to get reactions like eq but they were more pleasant and amazed to see something unseen in a game they play most of their life.

I told iL 5 years ago "can prove everything". I planned to release a big modding tool. Which would allow cheats codes online. I even spoonfed him how to replicate the mod, gave him a copy of the program. 3 months ago I decided to release that tool on many forums in many modding communites. 5 years? come on let's be real here. You all want a grandpa for an admin enjoy lol.

Sure blame me. We see it all the time. But it's funny because most situations, iL post threads sorry this happend or that. Then we only see a bunch of demented adult men blaming someone who doesn't even play at all.

Blame someone else that actually plays the game rofl!

3 reasons why your stupid for accusing me.

1. I don't play.
2. My hacking skills better then that. If I cared you won't be able to detect it rofl.
3. Not a single admin here posting has any accredbility. You all have been proven as toxic. Only real admin you had was tk. None of you are trustworthy nor does any data you have hold any integrity to it at all. Only a fool would listen to a word you say. Frame someone else.

Please get a life leave us alone. We happy with our server. Stop thinking you are big and famous you aren't. Nobody cares about your war2 everyday drama. Bunch of losers.

I remember who claims to be hacker but works with police. LOL!

For all of you bashing eq he is correct fog of war can be toggled on or off in MPQ. There I'll disregard you calling me a troll. BTW your right making a more universal war2. Icons have been changed. First icon is peon as you win you get new icons auto assigned.

Peace out!

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2020, 02:24:42 PM »
Tupac I am able to look at all your logs and ips so yes I can say it was you.

Though I don’t think you meant any harm by it.....All you did was turn the cheats on from single player and in Equinox’s game at that whom you knew would over react.
This was trolling x10
war2 > war3

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2020, 02:32:14 PM »

Though I don’t think you meant any harm by it.....All you did was turn the cheats on from single player and in Equinox’s game at that whom you knew would over react.
This was trolling x10

What's funny is I have to login your server to produce logs. Let's get that clear right away. The second funny part is you say IP. Sorry to be the one to tell you this. Unless you use other means then IP you're data produces too many false positives. I hate for you to be a judge honestly lol. I could easily frame anyone I wanted. You would gladly believe some crap you read and slam the hammer. Now I wonder if you accidentally banned someone because the data you read isnt fool proof..

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2020, 02:37:06 PM »
I sincerly dont believe anything about this, tupac will certainly use a vpn if he want to do something like that.

Actually tupac dosent cares to hacks games, if he hack something he will ddos the entire server.

The dude who did that just wanted to use me, thats why he hacks in my game at 5:00 AM of the morning, cuz he knew i will record it and show it to everyone.

Someone in this server know that everything ive been say for years is true, he just show us what i cant show you, cuz im not programmar.

Thanks to that person who just show us the truth, now we know i was right and peoples like u8 are just hypocrite manipulator that call smart peoples like me idiot cuz they say truth while they secretly hack us with the mpq. 

CLOSE THESE USELESS CLIENTS THAT EVERYONE USE TO HACKS US AND BRING CONFLICT AND LAG AND LATENCY CORRUPTION INTO THE SERVER, CLOSE ACCES TO PUBLIC EDITATION MPQ... THERE NO REASON TO KEEP THOSE THINGS OPEN IF IT'S NOT TO BRING MORE LAGS, CONFLICT AND HACKING.

PERIOD!

« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 02:52:52 PM by Equinox »

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2020, 02:44:21 PM »
I sincerly dont believe anything about this, tupac will certainly use a vpn if he want to do something like that.

Actually tupac dosent cares to hacks games, if he hack something he will ddos the entire server.

The dude who did that just wanted to use me, thats why he hacks in my game at 5:00 AM of the morning, cuz he knew i will record it and show it to everyone.
That parts not true eq. If I ddos the server will never come back online again period. The true ddos are ru. Just like there l33t haxor works with cops, and ddos teenage kids, post swastikas.

If you think I would waste my time. Sadly you don't know me. I gave you all way too much respect when you deserve nothing but a crum until earned.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2020, 02:49:21 PM »

That parts not true eq. If I ddos the server will never come back online again period. The true ddos are ru. Just like there l33t haxor works with cops, and ddos teenage kids, post swastikas.

If you think I would waste my time. Sadly you don't know me. I gave you all way too much respect when you deserve nothing but a crum until earned.

You are not more valuable then iL bro, i was down with you untill i see that you force peoples to wear american flag, you are the same as iL, a damn fucking dictator bro.

You both fight for the same damn reason, your own personal selfish desire.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2020, 02:54:13 PM »

This was trolling x10

What's funny is I have to login your server to produce logs. Let's get that clear right away. The second funny part is you say IP. Sorry to be the one to tell you this. Unless you use other means then IP you're data produces too many false positives. I hate for you to be a judge honestly lol. I could easily frame anyone I wanted. You would gladly believe some crap you read and slam the hammer. Now I wonder if you accidentally banned someone because the data you read isnt fool proof..

Sure tupac I get it it's not fool proof and if you wanted to of course you could make it so nobody would see it's you.
At the same time who else besides you has the know how to pull something like this?
war2 > war3

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2020, 02:57:24 PM »

This was trolling x10

At the same time who else besides you has the know how to pull something like this?

Everyone! Programmars just stay quiet about it, who the fuck will told you the truth if they hacks us? Nobody dude, wake up.

The most powerful weapon is to keep that weapon secret.

Closed old rigged clients, closed acces to mpq, probleme solve.

If you dont, you are part of this hacking probleme, period.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 03:00:19 PM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2020, 03:03:06 PM »
Im always amaze to see how people always try to make us believe this game is hard to hacks....

It's probably the oldest game of the entire world, probably the easieast game to hacks in the entire world lol

And we also give them all the tool to hacks us even easier, rigged clients and open source to the mpq.

What a big deal to hacks a 1995 game with all those tools that we give them  :rofl: :rofl: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 03:05:32 PM by Equinox »

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2020, 03:06:39 PM »

This was trolling x10

Sure tupac I get it it's not fool proof and if you wanted to of course you could make it so nobody would see it's you.

It's 2020 pretty much anyone. This is where I teach you something and picka goes google google Google rats ddos nazi.

So tell me about a shared wifi acces point and that feature being used in routers with a massive isp?

What if someone used the same vpn because it's a top choice in google? Connect to the same server?

What if someone got their PC backdoored?

What if your whole server Infrustructure failed to detect a spoofed packet?

Not trying to brag over you. I think the high end staff failed to train you properly. Explains why I taught mousey to do icons. iL newbly just replaced star icon in war2 mpq and gave you all starcraft tag before I taught her. But think about it if you are truly an honest person. They would want you to shine but not brighter then them as your honesty will reveal them.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2020, 03:13:33 PM »

This was trolling x10

It's 2020 pretty much anyone. This is where I teach you something and picka goes google google Google rats ddos nazi.

So tell me about a shared wifi acces point and that feature being used in routers with a massive isp?

What if someone used the same vpn because it's a top choice in google? Connect to the same server?

Not trying to brag over you. I think the high end staff failed to train you properly. Explains why I taught mousey to do icons. iL newbly just replaced star icon in war2 mpq and gave you all starcraft tag before I taught her. But think about it if you are truly an honest person. They would want you to shine but not brighter then them as your honesty will reveal them.

Actually i know why iL dont wanna close those rigged clients, because since 2006 lots of peoples have use those clients to log on the server, i dont know how but he probably backdoor there PC, and that peoples who dosent play anymore are still backdoor and dont even know about it 10 years laters.

If he close those clients he will lose alot of backdoor computers on his zombie network.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2020, 03:26:43 PM »
EQ there is some stuff you got backwards but you are correct. This may help your mind. Ru is truly the outdated version of war2.

They claim to not use the true updated warcraft 2.

1. Because warcrap works when you pause because it's the version on the game the hacks coded for.

I. This becomes invalid quick because anticheat exists now for ru.
II. iL can't do it or may never have to time to recode everything needed.
III. Now think vice versa even with his antihack should be safe to fully update warcraft 2 as you detect those hacks now. Now the outdated client is only causing you issues like lag, games not show up for playing. Why leave all of this to happend? Maybe because the hacks they got are patched because of the real war2 update from blizzard. See if they make you think updating allows hacks. You forgot about hacks possible patched they dont want to loose by updating.

2. You are all hackers in my eyes. You use warlat, mixed with double click or macro, have another advantage by knowing the unit control changed vs people who don't, another advantage of being use to playing like this and another because the user who dosent know warlat, cant tell the handle of units is different so his gameplay is off and he don't know why. You control the flow of all of this so most looks legit in replays and streams.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2020, 03:30:41 PM »

I hate to break it to you Tupac but most people don't care about any of the stuff you just brought up. I can assure you I don't care how my computer works so long as it works.
Nobody is going to sit there and google any of the stuff u just highlighted.
Furthermore as I said your name does show as the last user to log into "Hateisreal." Which is why I am saying it was you. Forget the fact you also created these hacks and have used them on the server before.(In good fun though as you claim.)
war2 > war3