Author Topic: EVERYONE MUST SEE THIS THREAD!!! (HACKS)  (Read 13317 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: EVERYONE MUST SEE THIS THREAD!!! (HACKS)
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2020, 03:35:40 PM »
Tora, you know that prooving it's tupac not gonna solve anything, even if it's him, there 50 mores tupacs on the server.

We dont cares about hackers, we cares about peoples who let the hackers do whatever they want.

This is the true probleme, it always been the true probleme.

iL and other admins know there lot of hacking, they just dont fucking cares and let it happen.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2020, 03:36:27 PM »
Even if you are right EQ, what's the solution?
war2 > war3

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2020, 03:36:51 PM »
It's 2020 pretty much anyone. This is where I teach you something and picka goes google google Google rats ddos nazi.

So tell me about a shared wifi acces point and that feature being used in routers with a massive isp?

What if someone used the same vpn because it's a top choice in google? Connect to the same server?

What if someone got their PC backdoored?

What if your whole server Infrustructure failed to detect a spoofed packet?

Not trying to brag over you. I think the high end staff failed to train you properly. Explains why I taught mousey to do icons. iL newbly just replaced star icon in war2 mpq and gave you all starcraft tag before I taught her. But think about it if you are truly an honest person. They would want you to shine but not brighter then them as your honesty will reveal them.

I hate to break it to you Tupac but most people don't care about any of the stuff you just brought up. I can assure you I don't care how my computer works so long as it works.
Nobody is going to sit there and google any of the stuff u just highlighted.
Furthermore as I said your name does show as the last user to log into "Hateisreal." Which is why I am saying it was you. Forget the fact you also created these hacks and have used them on the server before.(In good fun though as you claim.)
LOL of course you don't give a crap when someone points out your flaws. Have fun banning innocent people. You just proved to everyone you don't know how to properly detect a hacker/admin even after being spoonfed. Explains why you guys have a huge track record of enemies and since this server existed war2 has done nothing but decline.

Good job!

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2020, 03:38:08 PM »
LOL of course you don't give a crap when someone points out your flaws. Have fun banning innocent people. You just proved to everyone you don't know how to properly detect a hacker/admin even after being spoonfed. Explains why you guys have a huge track record of enemies and since this server existed war2 has done nothing but decline.

Good job!

war2 > war3

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2020, 03:40:24 PM »

Good job!

Oh yeah so you can then have real logs of my connection. You know damn well I don't know that pw and a failed login attempt is logged.

GG dumbass! Caught you trying to frame me red handed.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2020, 03:41:44 PM »

It's easy, i repeat the same damn things for 5 years now.

Close the rigged client, everyone must play with the original war2ru version 4.6 or any new version for the future.

Close mpq editation acces to the public.

It will not probably solve all the hacking issue, but it will help alot.

All those hacking software they made over the last 15 years will be now useless, they will have to remake all there hacks on the new 4.6 version, and everytime we gonna do updates for the 4.7, 4.8 etc etc, it will need new hacks everytime.

Everytime we got a new update, they most re-created there hacks because the old one is not working anymore with the new war2ru version.

So at least, we dont get rid of every hacker, but we discourage them to re-create new hacks every time we did an updates.

iL already know all of this, but he still refuse to do anything to help the server against hacker, thats why i know he backdoor us for a zombie network.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 03:48:55 PM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2020, 03:44:51 PM »
And we dont want iL to make AH mendatory, because those hackers know how to appear AH mendatory on war2ru status, it's just a mirror, an illusion, they still use rigged version and just hack the war2ru status so they still appear to be AH when it's not true at all.

WE must close, those rigged client, no more acces on war2ru server from those clients, and we also close acces to mpq, period.

I told you now, if we do that, we get rid of 90% of the hacking right here, right now, we also get rid of lag, conflict, and latency corruption!

Believe me!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 03:52:28 PM by Equinox »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2020, 03:54:01 PM »

Good job!

Oh yeah so you can then have real logs of my connection. You know damn well I don't know that pw and a failed login attempt is logged.

GG dumbass! Caught you trying to frame me red handed.

I have real logs of your connection right now Tupac. I don't need to frame you.
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2020, 03:55:18 PM »

Close the rigged client, everyone must play with the original war2ru version 4.6 or any new version for the future.

All those hacking software they made over the last 15 years will be now useless, they will have to remake all there hacks on the new 4.6 version, and everytime we gonna do updates for the 4.7, 4.8 etc etc, it will need new hacks everytime.

Everytime we got a new update, they most re-created there hacks because the old one is not working anymore with the new war2ru version.

So at least, we dont get rid of every hacker, but we discourage them to re-create new hacks every time we did an updates.

iL already know all of this, but he still refuse to do anything to help the server against hacker, thats why i know he backdoor us for a zombie network.

Will need to speak to IL about all this since that something out of mine or Tk's control. I'll make a post in the admin section to discuss.
war2 > war3

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2020, 03:59:15 PM »

Will need to speak to IL about all this since that something out of mine or Tk's control. I'll make a post in the admin section to discuss.

iL will say the same damn thing he always did for the last 15 years, he will say it's impossible and there no reason to do that.. Because the truth is, he dont cares to close hacking, but he cares to shutdown is zombie network!

Why do you think someone that have never played this game for his entire life and actually dont even cares about this game still want to be admin of this server? Because he dont cares about the game, he cares about the zombie network that he build from this game..

And all is zombie network are starting by those rigged clients that he have use for the last 15 years.

Just fucking be realistic, this dude is a fake ass liar, stop lie to yourself!

He backdoor all of us and make money with us and his zombie network.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 04:01:32 PM by Equinox »

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2020, 04:08:28 PM »

Becareful about closed accounts. Would you like me to dust off a few old HD's and let you learn what it's like to close any accounts I own. You wanna play dirty let's play. I'll show you what happend to the last 2 that attempted to frame me.

Right off the bat I revoke my bot treaty. You wanna blame me for shit fuck it I'll start doing it hacks ur games and flood your server 24/7. Now when you fucking say my name bitches it will be true.

You wanted to play dirty you got it bitch.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2020, 04:08:37 PM »
Why do you think GOG cant even fix the 6112 PORTS PROBLEME? Because when you fix that shit, you directly open your computer to any intruder hackers..

So they just cant fix that probleme because actually they will make blizzard responsable for all those hackers who will use that gog server to also hacks peoples.

Just fucking wake up guys!

This game is a open door for EVERY HACKERS OF EVERY TYPE YOU CANT IMAGINE!

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2020, 04:12:23 PM »
Becareful about closed accounts. Would you like me to dust off a few old HD's and let you learn what it's like to close any accounts I own. You wanna play dirty let's play. I'll show you what happend to the last 2 that attempted to frame me.

Right off the bat I revoke my bot treaty. You wanna blame me for shit fuck it I'll start doing it hacks ur games and flood your server 24/7. Now when you fucking say my name bitches it will be true.

Your such a computer nerd. Lmfao, tell the truth do you sit for hours looking at code all day?
You clearly have an anger management issue Tupac. I suggest you get help for it.

Tupac is basically threatening to flood war2ru with Bots if we call him out for hacking on our server.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 04:14:54 PM by ~ToRa~ »
war2 > war3

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2020, 04:16:22 PM »

Your such a computer nerd. Lmfao, tell the truth do you sit for hours looking at code all day?
You clearly have an anger management issue Tupac. I suggest you get help for it.

Tupac is basically threatening to flood war2ru with Bots if we call him out for hacking on our server.

Well im pretty sure what he just say was, if you want to accuse him of hacking our server, then he will show you properly what it's look like if decide to really do it.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2020, 04:19:54 PM »
We must not forgot how iL dint want anyone to get acces on the main administration and bring us bullshit about Linux.

Cuz the day someone will have acces to the head administration, they will see that beautiful zombie network.

Just wake up guys  :thumbsup: