Author Topic: EVERYONE MUST SEE THIS THREAD!!! (HACKS)  (Read 13301 times)

Offline picka_materina

• Grunt
  • I like logs
    • View Profile
Re: EVERYONE MUST SEE THIS THREAD!!! (HACKS)
« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2020, 03:58:17 PM »
So tell me about a shared wifi acces point and that feature being used in routers with a massive isp?
Nonsense. Still not understanding shit.
What if someone used the same vpn because it's a top choice in google? Connect to the same server?
Better go pay a lottery ticket then for this to happen on server sample of this size. I see you're still quite stupid.
What if someone got their PC backdoored?
That wouldn't be you backdooring anyone so while there are people being backdoored, closes you got to this is reading google.
What if your whole server Infrustructure failed to detect a spoofed packet?
More nonsense. "Spoofed packed" means literally zero shit. It's like saying "air is light". Don't go googling big words.
Not trying to brag over you.
Judging by how inaccurate all your ramblings still are over the years, i wouldn't even put it past you to go begging on mod forums for someone to make you a war2 hack. God knows the bots you use are not yours. dark matter much...
Yea its me.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
    • http://meatspin.com
« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2020, 11:11:37 PM »
So tell me about a shared wifi acces point and that feature being used in routers with a massive isp?
Nonsense. Still not understanding shit.
What if someone used the same vpn because it's a top choice in google? Connect to the same server?
Better go pay a lottery ticket then for this to happen on server sample of this size. I see you're still quite stupid.
What if someone got their PC backdoored?
That wouldn't be you backdooring anyone so while there are people being backdoored, closes you got to this is reading google.
What if your whole server Infrustructure failed to detect a spoofed packet?
More nonsense. "Spoofed packed" means literally zero shit. It's like saying "air is light". Don't go googling big words.
Not trying to brag over you.
Judging by how inaccurate all your ramblings still are over the years, i wouldn't even put it past you to go begging on mod forums for someone to make you a war2 hack. God knows the bots you use are not yours. dark matter much...

Man I can smell the bacon already.

1. Oh sure yeah! Big isp companies don't broadcast 2 wifi points. One for your shift apartment. Two for any person aka existing customer close to range of the router. Routes in same scope... your are fucking stupid mate roll!

2. Most free vpns only use a handful of servers and automate connection process. Damn man, I guess I would be rich?

3. No sadly I had to teach people here how to remove your backdoors and detect any weird connections to their machines that established with your hacks, virus, etc.

4. ROFL 🤣 😂 🤣 😂  No free 101 class for you. Go actually learn something.

5. That's the knock out punch man. You working with feds, deny ddos attacks, etc. Whatever have fun lol! Not worth my time. As I have grown you have obviously shrunk. Thank God! Now I can quote you're stupid bullshit mumbled garbage.

[size=78%] WTF is dark matter? Some little auto tool you use to exploit a vulnerability.[/size]

Well back off to my happy world without you corrupt shits trying to intervene. Enjoy your hacking infested roach server. You made your plate now enjoy.

Picka just remember these keywords. OINK 🐷

Offline picka_materina

• Grunt
  • I like logs
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 18, 2020, 08:36:21 PM »
1. Oh sure yeah! Big isp companies don't broadcast 2 wifi points. One for your shift apartment. Two for any person aka existing customer close to range of the router. Routes in same scope... your are fucking stupid mate roll!
Ok. Note to self. Has no idea what is "broadcast". Has no idea about isp's. Has no idea about routing or routers i general. Ok.
2. Most free vpns only use a handful of servers and automate connection process. Damn man, I guess I would be rich?
Free vpns also are slow AF and useless. Go pay for that lottery, you'll have more luck.
3. No sadly I had to teach people here how to remove your backdoors and detect any weird connections to their machines that established with your hacks, virus, etc.
You could never do this because you have no idea what you're doing. If i was going to "backdoor" anyone they'd know about it. Ask Lance. If you don't know about it, i had nothing to do with it. But, it's irrelevant as you're clueless so god knows what you were "removing" from people's computers.
4. ROFL 🤣 😂 🤣 😂  No free 101 class for you. Go actually learn something.
Figured big words will confuse you.
5. That's the knock out punch man. You working with feds, deny ddos attacks, etc. Whatever have fun lol! Not worth my time. As I have grown you have obviously shrunk. Thank God! Now I can quote you're stupid bullshit mumbled garbage.
It would be great if it was not worth your time, but time in that dark basement moves REALLY SLOWLY, and since it's so dark, you have nothing better to do then to harass people on this forum who care about it as much as you know about anything network related.

[/quote]
Yea its me.