Author Topic: We got a new Legend!  (Read 7098 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: We got a new Legend!
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2020, 02:37:27 AM »
I think u8, Lone or myself would have gladly played swift in a BO7. Eq was trying to get us to FFA though. Seems odd that the Legend is someone far below the Grand Masters, lol

You had plenty chance of playing Swift with the FFA or without the FFA, i have asking lone to play swift for months and months, and there was nothing in ur way to do the same.. The only reason why i dint ask you to play swift it's because i dont believe you cant beat him at all, but even if i dont think that you can beat him, you still have the right to play him whenever you want.. You just dint really try, the only time you did it was the first month that he came back on september and lose 2-0 against him.

If you were beating him that day or any other day, then i would crown you as legend. But you lose 2-0 and never play him again since then.

Telling me that i was cock blocking you of beating swift is pretty retarded bro, since everyone here know im just waiting for that since the last six month and everyone act like they dont cares.

http://ladder.war2.ru/player.php?offset=40&player=derber

Now i want to let you know that, you can play wg whenever you want like you had the chance to do with swift, dont com to see me when someone gonna beat him and tell me that you would do the same if it's was not about me.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 02:40:51 AM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2020, 02:56:09 AM »
And by the way SG i wanna say something else..

The FFA thats i was hoping to create between You, Lone and u8 was a way to crown the new Legend since Swift was not playing anymore for the last 3 months.

But you guys refuse it, and when swift came back just by miracle while we speak about removing his tag, i was still down to do a FFA BO7 Between, You Swift, U8 and Lone.. But you guys still refuse it..

From that point it was clear you guys dint want to do a FFA, but nothing was in your way to go back at swift and ask him for 1s... What you did in september but lose 2-0.

Wargasm just did what he has to do, he play him and beat him 3-1.

And probably i would not remove his tag if wg was winning 3-2, but 3-1 for me is pretty convincing.

Thats the new rules actually.... You can win a title by beating someone 4-3 in a bo-7, or you can win the title by beating someone 3-1 or 3-0 in a BO-5. It mean that you need at least 2 more wins to stole a title in a bo5.

That mean you need to win by a convincing way.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 06:04:15 AM by Equinox »

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2020, 02:57:02 AM »
Lol I think I am the only person who just plays whoever whenever. If I play during the day when I'm awake I'm better than Lone, swift or u8.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2020, 03:00:56 AM »
Lol I think I am the only person who just plays whoever whenever. If I play during the day when I'm awake I'm better than Lone, swift or u8.

Well maybe you are right, look i was not beliving that WG could beat swift 3-1, but he dint fucking argue with me bro, he just played him and beat him 3-1.

Since the beginning im trying to explain at all of you that whoever you beat, you gonna be declare as the new title holder.

Dont ask me for permission, just play them whenever you want and beat them, if you beat them you will be crown, and thats worth for everyone.

Thats why i say since the last 6 months, challenging peoples on forum is retarded and it mean nothing..

Just fucking play and if you win, then you win.

The only reason those rules exist it's because it's the basic rules that tora and admins have put in place before me, if it was only about me, there will no be sush of rules, cuz i think at the end it just broke the systeme and make peoples waste there time.

Only thing that we need is someone that follow games and updates the change all the time like we do, now if admin are lazy and dont wanna do the job because changing icons is too much work in a week, thats not my fault.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 06:05:33 AM by Equinox »

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2020, 06:58:03 PM »
There was a set of rules in place for how you could win/lose the icons. If you want to change it so any series can win/lose the icon okay, but the old rules were in place when Swift lost that series.

Equinox is not a god who can just come in change rules and decide where the icons go. Swift and I have had our problems in the past, we are not buddies though we get along now, but I am for what is right and Swift should not have lost his icon because Equinox wants to change the rules.

The rules were in place for a reason and Equinox is not king to be able to change them on a whim. Now that they have been announced publicly that is different, but Swift should get his icon back if he wants it, and the new series rules can be used from this point on.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 07:13:47 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2020, 08:24:44 PM »
There was a set of rules in place for how you could win/lose the icons. If you want to change it so any series can win/lose the icon okay, but the old rules were in place when Swift lost that series.

Equinox is not a god who can just come in change rules and decide where the icons go. Swift and I have had our problems in the past, we are not buddies though we get along now, but I am for what is right and Swift should not have lost his icon because Equinox wants to change the rules.

The rules were in place for a reason and Equinox is not king to be able to change them on a whim. Now that they have been announced publicly that is different, but Swift should get his icon back if he wants it, and the new series rules can be used from this point on.

Find me a rule where i cant do whatever i want.

I made the rules now bro, just enjoy like everyone, nobody cares about swift and u8 who want to cry like two babys.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2020, 08:32:03 PM »
By the way, i think about that for the last 2 days, and from now, we dont need any challenge at all.. If a champ, master, grand master or legend lose in a bo-5 ( 0-3 or -1-3 ) it's consider a lose, if he lose a bo-7 or more it's consider a lose.

If a challenger try to play someone and he clearly dodge, then that challenger can com on forum and ask for an official challenge ( The rule that we have before about challenge ).

That person will have 7 days from that moment to execute the challenge or he will be strip of his title.

And from now a challenger can be anyone! ( Except smurf or people who dont use anti-hacks )

Thats the new rules.

Thanks to everyone.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 08:36:04 PM by Equinox »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2020, 09:04:01 PM »
Shotgun is kinda like a braviet. Braviet is the guy to beat to be considered top 10.. because braviet will always be around rank 10 if the last 10 top players all came back at same time.

And shotgun is like the gate keeper for top 5.. because shotgun will always be around rank 5 if the top 5 in last few years all came back at same time.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2020, 09:44:39 PM »

I made the rules now bro, just enjoy like everyone, nobody cares about swift and u8 who want to cry like two babys.
Lmao this is exactly why you are a joke and should hold NO position of power EVER. I've already talked to admins about you and no they don't like how you randomly changed rules without notifying anyone. You're getting a chance to act professionally, you should try that.

The rule that says you can't do whatever you want is this is a democracy not a dictatorship. You're getting a big head over the bit of power you've gotten, stuff should be fair for everyone including people you don't like, you need to be impartial not take sides.  The rules can be changed but you have to notify people before you do that not be a dictator... You never cease to amaze me with the crap you say LOL.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 09:50:21 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2020, 10:17:53 PM »

That’s kind of a catch 22, cause if your playing while your awake their definitely playing while their asleep and vice a versa.
war2 > war3

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2020, 01:20:11 AM »

Lmao this is exactly why you are a joke and should hold NO position of power EVER. I've already talked to admins about you and no they don't like how you randomly changed rules without notifying anyone. You're getting a chance to act professionally, you should try that.

The rule that says you can't do whatever you want is this is a democracy not a dictatorship. You're getting a big head over the bit of power you've gotten, stuff should be fair for everyone including people you don't like, you need to be impartial not take sides.  The rules can be changed but you have to notify people before you do that not be a dictator... You never cease to amaze me with the crap you say LOL.

There something you dont understand smeagol, rules have always been the probleme, im not here to create rules, im here to remove them.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 01:48:46 AM by Equinox »

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2020, 02:02:16 AM »

There something you dont understand smeagol, rules have always been the probleme, im not here to create rules, im here to remove them.
Has nothing to do with the point at hand AT ALL. There was a clear set of rules IN PLACE when you fucked Swift out of his icon. If he wants it back he should get it BECAUSE THERE WAS RULES in place then. I have been admin of all the Facebook pages and groups for this server for years, they are to help me advertise my tournaments, this game, and to help new players. I don't use them to fuck people over I don't like. There was a clear set of rules in place when you took Swift's icon that you bypassed. If Swift wants his icon back he should get it back, and if he loses it under the new rules of lose a series you lose the icon cool then that's all good. There has to be clarity to what's going on though. You can't just change shit at any time without telling people about it.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 02:06:06 AM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2020, 02:05:39 AM »

Has nothing to do with the point at hand AT ALL. There was a clear set of rules IN PLACE when you fucked Swift out of his icon. If he wants it back he should get it BECAUSE THERE WAS RULES in place then. I have been admin of all the Facebook pages and groups for this server for years, they are to help me advertise my tournaments, this game, and to help new players. I don't use them to fuck people over I don't like. There was a clear set of rules in place when you took Swift's icon that you bypassed. If Swift wants his icon back he should get it back, and if he loses it under the new rules then that's all good.

Swift would not have anything back untill he stop crying and he beat Wargasm or whoever gonna be the legend, thats the rule bro.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2020, 02:08:38 AM »

Has nothing to do with the point at hand AT ALL. There was a clear set of rules IN PLACE when you fucked Swift out of his icon. If he wants it back he should get it BECAUSE THERE WAS RULES in place then. I have been admin of all the Facebook pages and groups for this server for years, they are to help me advertise my tournaments, this game, and to help new players. I don't use them to fuck people over I don't like. There was a clear set of rules in place when you took Swift's icon that you bypassed. If Swift wants his icon back he should get it back, and if he loses it under the new rules then that's all good.

Swift would not have anything back untill he stop stop crying and he beat wargasm or whoever gonna be the legend.

You're so stupid it's unbelievable bro. Say there is no law in place and someone does something that is legal, then it's made illegal days later. Then they go back and say you're under arrest you broke the law. The guy says but it wasn't illegal then?

You just decided Swift should lose his icon because you decided to change shit after the fact. Grow the fuck up.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2020, 02:10:02 AM »
I have no problem with you making the rules whatever the fuck you want. I have a problem with you changing the rules and applying them to the past when no one was aware of them, jesus christ.