Author Topic: We got a new Legend!  (Read 7101 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
We got a new Legend!
« on: September 13, 2020, 08:06:09 AM »
Yesterday did occur matchs up that not alot of peoples did realize.

After many years of dominance Swift lose against someone in what we can almost call a BO-5.

Yes it is real, Swift Lose 1-3 vs TD Wargasm on OLD GOW EF.

I know there rules and things about how challenge are suppose to be done.

But i clearly think it was still a challenge and swift lose it straight and fair.

Swift seem to also din't cares about all of that, telling me over and over that he dont cares.

So for those reason i will ask to tora or dugs to crown ur new legend TDWargasm for his dominence over swift yesterday 3-1.

I think Wargasm achieve something that nobody did in last years and deserve his new title as Legend!

I still think swift is a dominant player and probably will step back a day or another.

For that reason i will add a new GRAND Master tag to the series.

Swift will be Now a Grand Master.

Please dugs or tora give Legend icon to Wargasm and remove it from swift and 00kyle.

At same time give a grand Master Icon to Swift.

Thanks alot.

http://ladder.war2.ru/player.php?player=derber

Here the new Ranking

Legend: TDWargasm
Grand Masters: Lone, U8, Shotgun
Masters::Braviet, 00STEVE, Alf-Attack, TDLux, [BHC]Jesk, Ragner, Knitterhemd
Champs: Sepi, Dj_Boss, HarryWangs, ~ToRa~, DankThomas

« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 03:15:40 AM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Knitter

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: We got a new Legend!
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2020, 11:01:45 AM »
I dont get it... i thought u got to be good on ladder to challenge a master. Only a master can challenge a grand master... therefore i thought u got to be a grandmaster to challenge for a legend tag?

Dont get me wrong wargasm is cool and a strong player.
But honestly he did deserve it by winning 3 games? Without being a master?

Ur rules are shit.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2020, 11:24:12 AM »
I dont get it... i thought u got to be good on ladder to challenge a master. Only a master can challenge a grand master... therefore i thought u got to be a grandmaster to challenge for a legend tag?

Dont get me wrong wargasm is cool and a strong player.
But honestly he did deserve it by winning 3 games? Without being a master?

Ur rules are shit.

True, ur right, the rules are shit and thats why i think it must be case by case.

In the optic where there alot of players waiting in the line and harassing title holder for challenge all day long then the rules would be usefull.

But in the optic that we are right now, it mean, where there absolutly no challenge at all because there not enouphs players and the one that do 1on1 dont cares to com on forum and ask for a challenge, then the rules are useless.

You guys have to understand something, people dosent cares about being rank and participating on challenge or tournament.

Peoples cares of having some task to do for it, because at the end people having fun being ranked or not untill they play, but they dosent have fun anymore when they have to complete task on forum and shit like that.

In 2020 games, ranking system are automate by computer, players dosent need to go on forum and ask for challenge and things like that.

As an old game we must take cares of that since we have no kind of automate systeme ranking like that.

Dont you remember you have never ask for any challenge to be master today knitter?

We do with the destiny, we follow the path.

If we wait someone to challenge swift on the forum for a bo7, we gonna wait untill 2025 when lone is finally ready.

There no thing like that anymore, destiny have decide that wargasm beat swift 3-1 yesterday and for me it's enouph to crown him as the new legend since nobody did that for probably the last 5 years.

If destiny want swift back as legend, dont worry he will win next week and we will give him back is legend tag, untill then, wargasm is the new legend.

Sorry for peoples who dont agree with that, but it is the right move to do, thanks to yall.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 11:26:16 AM by Equinox »

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2020, 02:28:39 PM »
icons updated. congrats WG  :newthumbsup:

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2020, 05:57:56 PM »
I would rather take the title belt from the derber account if it was me winning the series.

Now you should set up a banner UWC style with marquee matches before the next tournament. Those were pretty cool. Could probably find the opponents based on the ladder of who is active.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 06:05:13 PM by XuRnT »

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2020, 07:45:39 PM »
Equinox is a very bitter person, and this is a very manipulative way to try to get me to associate in his "league". For the last few months I've told equinox over and over, after he insists I play lone, or sg, or play in his 4 man ffa, that I won't be associating in any leagues/tournaments for the foreseeable future. When I try to tell him that, he continues to name call. He has been aggressively and non-stop calling me a coward, name calling and harassing me in attempt to get me to do what he wants (play whoever he says I have to play).

Doug - I talked to Tora on Facebook messenger months ago and requested that he remove the "legend icon" and he understood that I don't want to associate with eq or his league stuff. Tora said he would do it, but I think he forgot. I have expressed I do not want to be associated with equinox's challenges whatsoever, and I just want to play the game without being bothered. Would you please remove any and all icons from my name, give me double swords or whatever, and not add any icons whatsoever in the future.

I do not think I should be forced to be subject to playing war2 competitively for "icons" or "prizes" or whatever.

The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2020, 07:54:56 PM »
Anyone else smell that? What is that smell? Is that FEARRRR?

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2020, 08:14:00 PM »
Yeah if a player doesn’t want to participate I think we can remove them. I remember Sepi asked me a similar request.
war2 > war3

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2020, 08:21:26 PM »
I agree. Swifts got homes to sell.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2020, 08:38:55 PM »
Equinox is a very bitter person, and this is a very manipulative way to try to get me to associate in his "league". For the last few months I've told equinox over and over, after he insists I play lone, or sg, or play in his 4 man ffa, that I won't be associating in any leagues/tournaments for the foreseeable future. When I try to tell him that, he continues to name call. He has been aggressively and non-stop calling me a coward, name calling and harassing me in attempt to get me to do what he wants (play whoever he says I have to play).

Doug - I talked to Tora on Facebook messenger months ago and requested that he remove the "legend icon" and he understood that I don't want to associate with eq or his league stuff. Tora said he would do it, but I think he forgot. I have expressed I do not want to be associated with equinox's challenges whatsoever, and I just want to play the game without being bothered. Would you please remove any and all icons from my name, give me double swords or whatever, and not add any icons whatsoever in the future.

I do not think I should be forced to be subject to playing war2 competitively for "icons" or "prizes" or whatever.

You are the manipulator here, you always have been, it not something new that i call you coward, it's gonna be years..... Why ? Cuz it's gonna be years you act like one.

We try to create something solid for that communauty, a ranking systeme where peoples have objective and prizes for it, but instead of trying to help us and show exemple to other you just cry over and over about how hard it is to do a bo-7 from times to times.

Yesterday you was saying that you have real life, and that ur only objective in life.

And i understand that, thats why i dont bother some peoples like WG by exemple... Because actually i can believe that kind of person since he came play 2-3 hours every 2 days.

But someone in ur case who play 8 hours per days since 20 years telling me he cant do a b07 because he got '' life ''? What a joke you are..... And even there, Nobody have never force you at anything, actually i dont force nobody at anything, yeah right im gonna try to put challenge on the table for the fun of the communauty... Because peoples really enjoy those challenges.. But i dont force nobody to do anything at all, or i will already removing you, u8, BHC-Jesk and Ragner for no activities at all.

I try to be fair with everyone, it mean, i use my logic and going case by case.

In ur case, you are suppose to be the best player in the entire world, you play 1v1 all days long against different kind of peoples but you clearly refuse to play Lone.

The fact that i decide to remove that legend tag on you today is not because you have been beat in a kind of BO5, but because you was sure WG was another pawn that you will crash in front of everyone while you do everything for not playing Lone.

But WG is no joke bro, he fucking smash you 3-1 for my great pleasure and even if he also dont cares about those challenge and icon, he will do it, not for me, but for the entire communauty.

WG is a noble man who have beat you 3-1 and thats why he deserve to be our new Legend.

Now... What you gonna do bro? Are you gonna do like the last time? Are you gonna leave the game for 3 months trying to manipulate everyone around you that i am a bad guy at the point you must leave the game because of me? Because this is what you actually did 3 months ago, leaving the game trying to act like it's my fault and destroying the communauty while jo, sf, jordan and people like that follow you in ur ANTI-EQ mouvement.

He dosent cares about titles, icon and achivements, but he cares when we say we gonna make a FFA between lone sg and u8 for the legend tag and reapear by surprise the same fucking day so we cant remove his tag since he is back.

You are a fucking great liar and manipulator bro.

Thats also how you dont cares..

Taked time to make sure to almost own the entire top 5 ELO high rank of all time in hostage for yourself Lol

But you know what? Im also gonna make desappear that retarded page in a short future, only the real active player ladder will stay.

http://ladder.war2.ru/highrank.php

Go lie somewhere else mr i dont cares i got real life.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 11:09:07 PM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2020, 09:06:54 PM »
I would rather take the title belt from the derber account if it was me winning the series.

Now you should set up a banner UWC style with marquee matches before the next tournament. Those were pretty cool. Could probably find the opponents based on the ladder of who is active.

You think i dont know you have stole my BELT idea from UWC to give him at swift aka (Derber) and try to make me cry, i dont cares bro, it just show how haters and liars you guys have been be against me for all those years.

He can keep the belt, i keep his legend tag, because we both know thats what matter the most for him.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 09:09:48 PM by Equinox »

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2020, 10:27:59 PM »
Ok clan [z] will use the title belt for our [z] fights when they return.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2020, 10:33:29 PM »
I also want to tell you a short story quick guys.

The reason why i really decide to remove Swift Legend and give it to WG!

Recently a very good player as come back, i talk about TDMedivh.

I have seen Medivh beat almost everyone in the past week.

Me, donger, braviet... And he does it with a really high gaming play skills were i was really impress.

While he was beating Donger 8-0, I was telling to watchers that medivh was probably Top5 at the moment on the server.

But In those watchers was a guy call TDWargasm, wich peoples will probably think that we are good friend and i take a side.

But the truth is, we are not friend that much, we barely speak togheter or play togheter, but i still got lot of respect for Wargasm, because he is a man of few words but with huge fire balls when it's time to step up.

So when i was telling to everyone that Medivh was probably top5, wargasm told me only 5 words....

'' Did you forgot about me ''

I tell him, i know that you are good WG, but i try to dont botter you with those challenges since i know you dont really cares about it, plus i think i am still right, nobody cant argue the fact that Swift, Lone, U8 and shotgun are probably a true top 5 at the moment, and i think medivh could be really the 5th one with that kind of play.

The only thing that he answer to me was.... '' Yeah you are right ''

Then i goes to sleep and came back later to see that Wargasm beat Medivh 4-3 and Swift 3-1.

At that moment i am like OH MY FUCKING GOD..... Totally speechless the mouth wide open telling to myself what the fuck i do now....

I mean, that guy dont speak alot, but i would not let anyone argue against the fact that WG have the biggest balls i have never seen.

What he show me that day, will be remember for ever as a true LEGEND act of courage and honor.

He dint cry like swift do since the last six month, he just fucking proof me like a man that i was wrong and he goes straight up To fix the probleme. Not trying to brag about his skills and past records and telling me hes got life and he cant fight swift.

And probably he will lose in a future random bo, but for the moment he is the true legend of the server and he did it like a fucking BOSS!

That guy show us what a true Legend suppose to be!

That guy deserve his title and i would not let nobody say anything against it.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 04:18:16 AM by Equinox »

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2020, 05:34:20 AM »
WELL YOU SEEM TO ENJOY WHATEVER IT IS THAT YOURE DOING

I THINK ITS NICE.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2020, 01:07:20 AM »
I think u8, Lone or myself would have gladly played swift in a BO7. Eq was trying to get us to FFA though. Seems odd that the Legend is someone far below the Grand Masters, lol