Author Topic: Wow TDBara new Grand Master!  (Read 3322 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Wow TDBara new Grand Master!
« on: September 15, 2020, 03:13:54 AM »
Wow.... Yesterday Swift have been beat 3-1 by TD Wargasm and Today Lone have been Beat 7-1 vs TD Bara.

I am pretty speechless... That mean we have a new GrandMaster.

But here the probleme.

I still think that Lone is probably better then SG and U8, so it's kinda sad to remove his tag while he probably beat sg and u8 as grand master.

So here the options..

#1 Do we add a new Grand Master title, so it would mean Bara, Lone, U8, Sg.
#2 Do we just remove grand master to lone and give him a master tag?
#3 Do we just remove grand master to lone and he have to start over without nothing.

I think we should add a 4th grand master title.

What ur opinion guys?

Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Knitter

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Wow TDBara new Grand Master!
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2020, 03:37:29 AM »
Yes bara is good and always was.
Also i thought u got to be a master to challange a grandmaster? You told me i coudnt challenge shotgun when i wasnt a master. Your rules are different for everyone. Im very confused..

Also i dont think you can add
more and more masters, grandmasters, champs... what else.
We are just a few people. Sooner or later every player is master, champ, grandmaster or legend...
What if some1 else beats sg or bara, do we have a 5th grandmaster and soon 10 Masters?

If u think bara deserves it, remove lone and He can fight back if he cares.
Way too many tags for so little people.
Also i would remove „profi“ and „sware“ Tag and what else... too many tags!!!

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2020, 03:43:10 AM »
Me and van beat Bara and Mystical in 2vs2 on POS about a week ago.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2020, 04:10:25 AM »
Yes bara is good and always was.
Also i thought u got to be a master to challange a grandmaster? You told me i coudnt challenge shotgun when i wasnt a master. Your rules are different for everyone. Im very confused..

Yes, this is how it suppose to work knitter, but i explain you yesterday in the other thread, those rules are usefull if there many peoples that wait in line and harasse title holder all day long, but since there nobody in line and there nobody calling for challenge, they are just useless bro. Let's be honnest, who call you for a real challenge since your are master knitter? Probably Nobody, but you still did played alot of 1v1 since that time right? So what happen if someone beat you without a challenge? You will say he dint beat you cuz it was not formal on the forum? It dosent make sens bro.... For me those rules are just there to protect abuser and dodger.. If you are a title holder, you suppose to be able to protect it at all time... If you cant, your not that guy anymore, sorry, easy like that.. Thats how every ranking ladder work in 2020 bro... There no challenges on forum and there no peoples like me to follow matchs up days after days... But we must procede like that because our systeme is not automate by a computer who does the update for us... We do it manually. If i told you that you need to be master to challenge sg couple month ago, it was not because i was really thinking it, but only because tora, dugs and tk dint want to broke those rules to quickly, yes they give me the lead about that ranking, but at that time they were still in my back and telling me what i can or cant do... Broken those rules was not possible at the moment for the only reason that i had to own there confidence first.

And i think right now i finally gain there confidence and they just give me the entire power of doing whatever i want because i proof to be fair with everyone since the beginning even if i change some rules on the way.

Because at the end, i dont change rules for my personal interesst, i change rules because it must be done if we want all those things to work without a doubt.

Also i dont think you can add
more and more masters, grandmasters, champs... what else.
We are just a few people. Sooner or later every player is master, champ, grandmaster or legend...
What if some1 else beats sg or bara, do we have a 5th grandmaster and soon 10 Masters?

Let's be honnest, i think you are right here, i dont think adding more grand master is the solution, but thats why i offer the option to everyone, because i want your decision on that one, because i dont think you guys are ready to remove a grand master tag like that to someone like Lone, and i dont wanna be see as the guy who pick a side!! So i think that decision must be your guys!  If you ask me my true honnest opinion, i think if lone is a true grand master, he would getting back his title by beating U8/Shotgun or even Bara if he can do it, but are you guys ready to remove the grand master tag to Lone and give him absolutly nothing in trade? if you guys are, we will do it, dont worry.

If u think bara deserves it, remove lone and He can fight back if he cares.
Way too many tags for so little people.
Also i would remove „profi“ and „sware“ Tag and what else... too many tags!!!

I think the champ tag is still a nice improvement, the probleme is not adding more different tags that mean something, but adding same tag over and over, like more grand masters, more masters... But you are right i also think the profi and swear should be remove since it dosent mean anything... Whatever, those tags are not part of the ranking systeme, so it's not my abilitys to decide for that. But i dont see anything to say against champs tags, those tags are for people who cant get grand master and master, those people also deserve achivements and i think champs would do alot of peoples happy since it's hard to be master or grand master.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 06:08:43 AM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2020, 06:29:13 AM »
Dugs you can give GM to Bara for now, we gonna see what we do for lone in next days.

Thanks!  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 06:47:19 AM by Equinox »

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2020, 09:19:53 AM »
Maybe you should make streaming mandatory ;)

Offline Rareskills

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2020, 02:13:24 PM »
#3 Do we just remove grand master to lone and he have to start over without nothing.

#2, rules are rules...and what knitter said

Maybe you should make streaming mandatory
Agree, at least for official challenge.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2020, 02:44:29 PM »

#2, rules are rules...and what knitter said

Maybe you should make streaming mandatory
Agree, at least for official challenge.

The real rules is #3, so if we apply real rules it will be #3, not #2 lol

I would never make streaming mandatory and there 3 reason for that.

1: There not any game in the entire world that require you to stream for playing there ladder ranking.
2: It's way too much job, peoples dont realize how much work and set up it is for someone who have no idea how it work.
3: Even if you stream, people can create overlay that show you the legit game while the hacking one his hide by the legit one.

Offline Rareskills

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2020, 02:56:59 PM »
starting over doesn't make sense; if chess grand master is beat he doesn't become peon. if lone get's master and then loses that tag to non-master than master tag should go and he doesn't have any tag at that point

2: It's way too much job, peoples dont realize how much work and set up it is for someone who have no idea how it work.
3: Even if you stream, people can create overlay that show you the legit game while the hacking one his hide by the legit one.

is it the same for warvid?

Edit: it's not hard to stream nowadays, literally just open Twitch Studio or whatever it's called and click start stream and you are set. You can still use like OBS and change all the settings but not needed anymore
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 02:59:10 PM by Rareskills »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2020, 03:11:59 PM »
starting over doesn't make sense; if chess grand master is beat he doesn't become peon. if lone get's master and then loses that tag to non-master than master tag should go and he doesn't have any tag at that point

is it the same for warvid?

Edit: it's not hard to stream nowadays, literally just open Twitch Studio or whatever it's called and click start stream and you are set. You can still use like OBS and change all the settings but not needed anymore

True a master or a grand master who get beat dosent mean he is not a grand master anymore.

Thats why the Lone situation botter me, because at the end even if he get beat, i believe he is still a grand master since he probably still beat u8 and shotgun.

But from another point of view, when you lose the belt in UFC, you are no more champion anymore and you must regain that title.

So What im planning to do here, is to make a kind of records page, where every title holder will be able to show there records.

I think those records will be put in place for Grand Master and Legend only.

How much time you own a title lose it and regain again.

Exemple, Lone just lose his grand master tag, but if he own it again, then we would say that he own the title 2x... A kind of wwe ranking, where champions have been Heavyweight champion 14 times over there carrer.

So even when a grand master lose his title, he would be able to keep making his records for the future!
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 04:38:40 PM by Equinox »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2020, 06:07:14 PM »
There should be rules of some sort. An agreed upon challenge or something.

Bara played well.. but lone was either drunk or pretending to be drunk the entire time. Seemed drunk to me but I dont know him well or watch him play enough.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2020, 06:13:22 PM »
There should be rules of some sort. An agreed upon challenge or something.

Bara played well.. but lone was either drunk or pretending to be drunk the entire time. Seemed drunk to me but I dont know him well or watch him play enough.

Well its not bara fault if lone decide To played drunk bro... lone lose, i dont ses why they need an agreement. The only rules we must have is about what we consider a victory. For me a victory is at least a bo5 by a decisive way, it mean 3-0 or 3-1 or a bo7 or more.

If lone was drunk, tire or High, then it mean he can play bara again and beat him To get his title back without any probleme.

Also the one other rules should be about smurfs and non anti hack player, both must been exclude.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 06:20:19 PM by Equinox »

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2020, 07:07:18 PM »
I agree. EQ, you can't keep making spots for people. The more titles/tags people have, the more you dilute the water, which just means that it means less and less people care about it.

The purpose of the tags are to identify the elite. Everyone can't be the light heavyweight champion, right? Don't feel sorry for people, that is competition. Your job isn't to rank how good people are. You let them rank each other through competition.

Lone lost (not sure it was even an official challenge) and should go down to no title. He is good as fuck and will get any title he wants right back. So, it doesn't matter if he has no title right now.

Also, yes, I was in games earlier in the day with lone, he was losing/having fun saying kyle was trying too hard at 50% lol. Then he said he was going out to get beers. That was 2-3 hours before he played Bara.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2020, 07:24:37 PM »
Well i also eard that, maybe he was really drunk, but its not our responsability to take cares of players decision. There no games in the world where top players gonna play a game And will be save by the fact that he was drunk, tire or High.. Lone decide To played and he lose.. Now like you said, lone is free To ask for a rm and get his title back... cant he force bara to do it? Surely not, but thats where cowards, manipulator and abuser are found, and once we found them, we must apply punishment for those abuser, and it goes the same for innactive players. Like jesk and ragner, why those guys are still master, they barely never play and when they does it they play 2 games and leave for another 3 weeks untill they play another 3 games. How to beat someone like that if they just dont play at all, for me it's waste of time and those guys should not be master anymore untill they came back for real.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 07:38:02 PM by Equinox »

Offline Sentinel1

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2020, 12:08:55 PM »
Any recordings of these games?  Bara is fun to watch.