Author Topic: ripes rules and confessions  (Read 1190 times)

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
ripes rules and confessions
« on: September 15, 2020, 01:45:29 PM »
i dont care who cares and i know who care.

this is the case.

when i host a game, mainly 1v1 cuz good 2v2 takes 7years. i sit on the sofa. and i come bak to comp if some1 is raced orc and rdy to play.
ih the watcher isnt human or otherwisely well known dude he is insta booted. same goes with nonames n smurfs. got it?

all after this. i just talked with sg with several times (2 ) 2 days 2 diff situatutions. we bitg agree lone/swift/sepi hack/macro.  sg also thinks u8 has some coded shit in his mpq.

this is all i know. and ive only played this game from 1994 ( since beta war2 )

for now on. if u dont understand. RipE[Eur0] is sober nick. RipE[Wasted] is drunken nick. i dont have any smurfs. admins can reveal it i give u my permission.

another thing is about the manners. u find it funny comin from me but yes. i care about manners. if u r a noname. u keep away, or at least shut the fuk up. if there is a gg goin  watchers go ac.

THEY GO AC INSTA. without other commanding. And for the closing. the host. the host is the king. obey the host,.

dont b stupid, if u c 1v1 game posted, dont start askin for 2s. if u c 2v2 posted. dont start askin ffa ir 4v4.

RIPESTICKZ0R HAS SP0KEN

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: ripes rules and confessions
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2020, 07:56:06 AM »
Nobodies cares about your nazi rules