Author Topic: The new icon system!  (Read 1285 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
The new icon system!
« on: September 15, 2020, 05:33:22 PM »
After talking about this with lot of peoples ( players, admins etc etc ), we have conclude that a re-work icons systeme need to be put in place!

Here the proposition!

From now, there no more random icons.

All the icon need to be unlock, that systeme would be similar to Warcraft III.

To unlock icons you will must achieve some objectives, once those objective are unluck you will be able to acces that icon!

Clan Icon: Get 5 official members (None smurf) into your clan and get acces to a customize Clan icon!

200 games: Get your country flag as icon if you want! I think this icon is one of the most important, because this game have numerous peoples from different country, so they are speaking different language most of the time, by having ur own country flag, you will first be a proud citizen of ur country, but second, you will also showing to everyone where you are comming from... Those flags will be a way to make sure new players who speak those different language can regonize themself in other players... So if by exemple i am a new Italian player and i join the server for the first time, i would be able to know there Italians peoples with who i can speak and play. I think those icons are really important for the the growing of the communauty and thats why that would be the easiest icons to acces!

15000 Games: Customize icon! That one is for the ultimate players of the server, our true passionnate members, play 15000 games and you would be able to have ur own customize icon! PS: I know there already people with cuztomize icon with less then 15000 games.. Those players will be safe since it have been done before the new systeme.. But from now it will need 15k games!

Special icons: There would be special icons as reward in some tournaments.. By winning those tournaments you will be the only one to get acces to this icon as reward for ever!

Champs: Beat a Champ to be a Champ! (None Smurfs, ANTI-HACK REQUIRE)

Master: Beat a Master to be a Master! (None Smurfs, ANTI-HACK REQUIRE)

Grand Master: Beat a Grand Master to be a Grand Master! (None Smurfs, ANTI-HACK REQUIRE)

Legend Beat the Legend to be the Legend! (None Smurfs, ANTI-HACK REQUIRE)

Now Burnt give the proposition to keep the n00b icon for newb peoples, wich i really like since newb peoples will be able to regonize themself and play togheter instead of trying to mix themself with pros players who gonna demolish them for sure, but i dont think n00b icon is the one that we want, because some people gonna get insulted by that and would maybe not appreciate that icon. I think we should just use a Peon like in Warcraft III. But how to do that, well i think we can simply use that icon as the basic one when you create a new account...  We can also add a grunt at 1000 games, ogre at 5000, DK at 10000, exactly like war3.

And there also those peoples that we love, the one who have played that game for ever with us and the most experiment in the communauty, i think they deserve more then a peon if they dont want any of these icons we just mentione... So maybe we can still keep the profi or the swear for them, so we are also able to reconize them in our communauty. Maybe it can be something else too! Something beautiful that they would love!

So please give me ur opinion or idea about anything!

Thanks.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 05:53:44 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Raz

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: The new icon system!
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2020, 12:01:27 PM »
How come you have Quebec's flag when it is not a country?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2020, 02:29:03 PM »
Omg you really want me To hate you lolll
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Rareskills

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2020, 10:06:11 AM »
Can i get the texas flag plz.... if not USA flag will work