Author Topic: My doc are right.  (Read 33552 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
My doc are right.
« on: March 10, 2015, 10:08:56 AM »
Hi guys....

This part gonna be hard, but i feel like it's time to tell you truth.

Since a couple of months, i dont really feel good, my girlfriend leave me, get alot of probleme with money due my poker addiction ( yea your right winchester ) I waste 17k last years in online gambing and have now 6k debt with the hell angels.

So i fall into a deep depression and resolve my probleme at getting back to war2, it was a nice way to get far of gambling and keep my money at home.

Anyway evrything was going right untill this obsession with the client..

Due my depression i fall into another probleme wich now i have to take cares...

I see my doctor Mr. Marc Bergevin this week and i explain him everything, he finnally ask me why i was so sad if i have resolve my gambling probleme with war2 and this is where i told him about the client...

At first he was thinking it was a joke, but when he finnaly realise it was real, it came with the conclusion i had a mental probleme, a kind of obsession... Sometime... I cant stop to think about someting... I have to do it,,, its like if its a competition and i need to do it... it can be look cool because its like determination... but thats too much and it make me sick guy.... i fall into depression because that and my healt goes down... so he told me you guys are human.. he told me you can understand .. he told me to told you truth and you will do the right choice.... pls guys help me... im tire... i cant... i cant live like this anymore.

Pls put a end to my obsession, close this client, i dont want to be ban anymore and get back to poker, you guys dont know what is this... please Help me guys...

Please dont ban me anymore.

Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: My doc are right.
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2015, 10:33:26 AM »
6k debt to Hell's Angels?  Really?  Er, anyway, other than that I'm willing to believe most of this, because you've clearly been acting in an obsessive way.  But I don't know if the proper response to an obsessive person is to just give them what they want.  I hope you can work on overcoming it instead.  Although I'd be happy to see that version of the client closed, I don't know if it's something iL can do in an easy way without giving people log-in issues.

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2015, 10:36:33 AM »
EQ is being serious here blid. I have been talking to equinox for a few weeks now in private and that is why I have been defending him and trying to get him unbanned. I encouraged him to go public with this so people would know what he is going thru and be a little more understanding towards him.
Kali IGL Stats

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2015, 10:38:59 AM »
Are you Dr. Marc Bergevin?  jk.  But anyway the thing is, I've never been too hard on him to begin with, and I still am going to try to be understanding toward him, but I don't think that means we have to do what he wants.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2015, 10:41:44 AM »
Are you Dr. Marc Bergevin?  jk.  But anyway the thing is, I've never been too hard on him to begin with, and I still am going to try to be understanding toward him, but I don't think that means we have to do what he wants.

It's not about what i want anyway, it's about what it suppose to be, really.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2015, 10:45:32 AM »
You go girl! I commend EQ with his honesty and welcome everyone to do the same. I think it he deserves two thumbs up for this [emoji106] [emoji106].

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2015, 11:57:23 AM »
how is any of this 'related to Server.War2.ru and playing Warcraft II'?

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2015, 12:11:24 PM »
Hidden under that confession, it's a plea for us to blacklist the hack client

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2015, 12:16:30 PM »

Are you serious bro? Killing myself? Your hitting me when im already down?

I suffer from depression also, and not too long ago you called me a "Worthless human being" or "Useless human being" something along those lines. Which is quite as bad as telling someone to go kill themselves when its a person with depression.  I've been pretty public on numerous occasions about my depression on the occult forums in other threads so I don't know if you knew about it or not. But if you did know, then you would of be doing the same with the "Hitting someone when they are already down".

I did tell you numerous times that you aren't the same guy I knew in 2011, because we were actually cool then and actually spoke on $paCes teamspeak alongside tyrus and pirate all the time, I can't remember if I told you on the teamspeak that I suffered from depression either. But ever since you came back you totally have been different and you did basically forget who i was along the way lol. So maybe I knew something was up once the attitude changed, but I didn't think it was because of depression, so as someone who suffers from it also I do hope you get better, just don't expect it to go away instantly is all i'll say as a long-term sufferer myself.

As for the gambling thing, I'm not a gambler myself, a family member of mine is a heavy gambler and still is, so I can kind of relate in a way despite making fun of you. I tend to have an addictive personality also so I tend to stay away from things like alcohol, gambling, smoking, drugs etc as I know that if I were to try things like that I would be addicted. I kind of thought you'd be addicted due to obsessive nature which is why I started that gimmick. It is a shame that it did turn out to be true though.

Well, all I can do is wish you the best of luck in recovering, I had tried giving you a truce a couple months ago only to be attacked in retaliation, but since you're a bit more public about your personal status now, perhaps it would be a better time now to call our charade off.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 12:18:29 PM by Winchester »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2015, 12:29:10 PM »
Hidden under that confession, it's a plea for us to blacklist the hack client
Nah i think it seems that way because of his usual horrible english. I think this post itself seems innocent.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline ~oE~

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2015, 02:08:44 PM »
Dude if youre facing problems like this suggest you get some real help from family and friends rather than consult warcraft nub forum...

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2015, 03:08:45 PM »
6k in debt to hells angels? u fucking moron.

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2015, 03:28:59 PM »
where's mom boucher

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2015, 03:39:59 PM »
holy fuck balls i love the war2 community.... it never ceases to amaze me.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2015, 04:14:23 PM »
yeah, we wish you all the best, mr. equinox, but you were already given the reasoning as for why the versioncheck is disabled right now. Moreover, il is already working on something bigger, which will prevent hacking even more successfully, so why the long face?