Author Topic: I give up my role in Legend/GM/Master/Champ Ranking  (Read 1997 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
I give up my role in Legend/GM/Master/Champ Ranking
« on: September 19, 2020, 01:59:18 PM »
I dont lead anything anymore, u8 swift and those peoples are too retarded, im done with story kids.

Good luck, i dont do nothing more for that communauty.  :thumbsup:
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
Re: I give up my role in Legend/GM/Master/Champ Ranking
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2020, 02:07:05 AM »
Equinox no one wanted you to quit, we know you love this game. I understand you were trying to help this game and your intentions were good, people just thought you were not being transparent about everything you were doing.

Why get mad about Tora or anyone talking shit? I know the admins will still let you do this if you want, just be more clear about what you are doing. You were helping this game and you do love it, people were just wondering wtf was going on with your rules and how you were doing it.

Fuck it if people talk shit, fuck it if people don't like you, just make sure everyone knows what the rules are/ what's going on. I didn't think you were one to quit so easy. Buck up bro, Warcraft 2 is still here for you if you want to stop being mad.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 02:15:35 AM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2020, 03:07:54 PM »
I'm going to respond with something I would respond to anyone about this. So, please don't take this personal. It is strictly business.

When you are in charge of something or take lead, you have to accept that role as a leader/boss. In that sense, you can't treat others differently. You cannot include some and exclude others right off the bat or because you don't like them. You can't talk shit about people as a leader either, if you want people to respect you and participate. You must exercise more patience that you would normally.

If they don't want to participate, you can attempt to try things that would entice them. I know you did the FFA but a 3 person FFA I don't think anyone wants to see. That's fine, you tried, and not all ideas are going to be great. So then, you try again. Or maybe in the end, the community just isn't interested. I know the whole master challenge thing has died, so what would revitalize it then?

I know you are going to come back at me with, the admins don't do this (treat everyone equal/respect). But, overall, I believe, from what I've seen, they do a pretty decent job at this. It is very difficult to be a leader with the group we have, I understand that, but the more you give people a fair chance and do not bring other personal issues into your leadership, the more successful you will be. You can still dislike someone and be pissed at them on a personal level, but don't bring it into your leader/boss role.

As a leader, I always start with everyone being equal until they prove me wrong. And that starts from the time I become the leader. Not from 10 years ago.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2020, 03:14:51 PM »
What the fuck you talk about bro,  with who i dint be equal?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2020, 03:26:34 PM »
Thats so much bullshit dude you here talkin shit about how i been unfair and how the other admins have made good job, while in fact they did literally nothing and been unfair for years. How much years u8 have been considerate the only grand master and how much years we have been stock with the 3 same non active master? Everything i did was fair even when lone destroy u8 the first time and i still create new gm rank so he dint get remove as gm.

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2020, 04:31:12 PM »
First off, you are taking this personally. I gave you an honest answer and asked you not to take it personally and you start off with "you here talkin shit". This is exactly my point. Saying things like that makes other people lose respect for you when they read this.

Instead say, Harry, I have to disagree with what you say. These are the things I have done which I believe have shown XXXXX.

Admins doing nothing and treating people unfairly are 2 different things. Either way, why stoop to their level then? Be a leader, gain people's respect.

That is part of the problem. You are just wanting the best people to have icons instead of them earning it. Why would you create a another spot for lone just because it is lone? That is giving him special treatment. That is NOT fair. You are changing the rules on the fly which brings instability to your leadership.

Instead, you are having all of the best people with icons, so, why would any challenges be made if nobody can beat them? You are essentially making too many icons, which is killing any real competition. If you have 1 legend, 2 grand masters, and 3-4 masters, less people have the icons and more people would want them (at least before, maybe not now anymore). It becomes more desirable. Simple supply and demand.

You are in charge of the icons, if 3 people do not play at all and the rules of losing a master tag have been met, then you remove it, if that is the case. Simple as that. If that isn't the case, maybe speak with the people who made it initially, and come up with a new solution.

Before you bring out that solution, make sure it is concrete so that you are not constantly coming out with revisions, as people have already brought up.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 06:09:21 PM by Harrywangs »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2020, 04:57:58 PM »
Keep doing it man. Take a little bit of constructive criticism, see if you can improve on what you're already doing. Or just keep doing what you're doing and deal with people getting upset from time to time.

As long as some people enjoy it and want to participate I'd say it's worth doing.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2020, 06:40:31 PM »
First off, you are taking this personally. I gave you an honest answer and asked you not to take it personally and you start off with "you here talkin shit". This is exactly my point. Saying things like that makes other people lose respect for you when they read this.

Instead say, Harry, I have to disagree with what you say. These are the things I have done which I believe have shown XXXXX.

Admins doing nothing and treating people unfairly are 2 different things. Either way, why stoop to their level then? Be a leader, gain people's respect.

That is part of the problem. You are just wanting the best people to have icons instead of them earning it. Why would you create a another spot for lone just because it is lone? That is giving him special treatment. That is NOT fair. You are changing the rules on the fly which brings instability to your leadership.

Instead, you are having all of the best people with icons, so, why would any challenges be made if nobody can beat them? You are essentially making too many icons, which is killing any real competition. If you have 1 legend, 2 grand masters, and 3-4 masters, less people have the icons and more people would want them (at least before, maybe not now anymore). It becomes more desirable. Simple supply and demand.

You are in charge of the icons, if 3 people do not play at all and the rules of losing a master tag have been met, then you remove it, if that is the case. Simple as that. If that isn't the case, maybe speak with the people who made it initially, and come up with a new solution.

Before you bring out that solution, make sure it is concrete so that you are not constantly coming out with revisions, as people have already brought up.

Im not taking this personal, im telling you that's talkshit because it really is, and you even came back with more talkshit over it.....

How you can blame me for the Lone case when it's actually one of the only case that i ask communauty what they want to do?? I give 3 options and communauty choose to remove his tag...

Are you drunk or something?

Do you even know why you cry?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2020, 06:43:04 PM »
Keep doing it man. Take a little bit of constructive criticism, see if you can improve on what you're already doing. Or just keep doing what you're doing and deal with people getting upset from time to time.

As long as some people enjoy it and want to participate I'd say it's worth doing.

Bro i dont cares about that, im trying to help the game here, i dont need people to act like if war2ru is all my life and i cant live without it.

You guys dont cares about it, and some other talkshit in my back, then fuck it, im gonna do my own thing untill i decide it's enouph and i play something else like i did with heroes of the storm.

Question of time before it happen.

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2020, 08:11:15 PM »
I'm going to take the high road. I'm not drunk nor am I crying.

"i still create new gm rank so he dint get remove as gm. "

Offline Droid

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2020, 01:52:24 PM »
NEVER GIVE UP BECAUSE OF SOME POLISH OR TEXAS HACKERS.
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, YOU'RE QUEBECOUS, YOU'RE BETTER THAN THEM ALL! (EXCEPT SERENITY)

LONG LIVE FREE QUEBEC, JESZCZE QUEBEC NIE ZGINĘŁ!

(SORRY FOR BIG LETTERS I ACCIDENTLY PRESSED SOME KEY AND THEY ALL GOT BIG)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 01:54:36 PM by Droid »