Author Topic: War2HotKeys - new program for changing hotkeys in the game.  (Read 35945 times)

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: War2HotKeys - new program for changing hotkeys in the game.
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2020, 12:24:38 PM »
Well you guys should be careful downloading this, it's look like this software is relate to the main server of war2 ru, when you download and install it, the software can reconize ur account on the server and that mean this software is connected to the server mean there an acces between the relate software and ur internet connection.

When i download that software the first time, it was working like a charm, and like all the time, i did goes to sleep and let my computer open and all my softwares.

When i wake up this morning, that hotkeys software did close by himself and my computer was full of alerts for updates on windows. My fire wall was not active anymore and had some alert about smart screen.

Try to open back the hotkeys software but dint want to open anymore and tell me there was an error... try to redownload nothing was working... Try to restart my computer and some auto update start alone.... Now nothing works anymore for some mysterious reason...

It's seem there alot of probleme with everything in general, not smell good, be careful, look like someone really hack me while i was sleeping, Cel u8 and all those guys seem really weird.

BE CAREFUL!

xD
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Droid

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2020, 03:11:42 PM »
I think u guys just wanted to steal U8's hotkeys set, but he's too smart — he uses McAfee for protection!

Offline Oragorn

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2020, 04:31:11 PM »
 :peon: hello!
...BE CAREFUL!
Are you serious? Please don't joke like that.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2020, 05:11:45 PM »
:peon: hello!
...BE CAREFUL!
Are you serious? Please don't joke like that.

No he is not, hes knowledge about it is 0

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2020, 06:09:59 PM »
Well you guys should be careful downloading this, it's look like this software is relate to the main server of war2 ru, when you download and install it, the software can reconize ur account on the server and that mean this software is connected to the server mean there an acces between the relate software and ur internet connection.

When i download that software the first time, it was working like a charm, and like all the time, i did goes to sleep and let my computer open and all my softwares.

When i wake up this morning, that hotkeys software did close by himself and my computer was full of alerts for updates on windows. My fire wall was not active anymore and had some alert about smart screen.

Try to open back the hotkeys software but dint want to open anymore and tell me there was an error... try to redownload nothing was working... Try to restart my computer and some auto update start alone.... Now nothing works anymore for some mysterious reason...

It's seem there alot of probleme with everything in general, not smell good, be careful, look like someone really hack me while i was sleeping, Cel u8 and all those guys seem really weird.

BE CAREFUL!

Wow that sounds really bad, first things first: here is what you should look at from what you described that is what I would do:

Open windows update manager look at the updates that were installed recently and check if everything was successfully installed (when a program is running it may be causing problems when installing updates they are marked as failed in that case). If you still have a problem everytime windows updates it saves previous state and should allow you to rollback if it is broken you want to do that then look at the updates that it installed and try to find which one causes the error.

Also you probably should disable auto-update and ask your computer to always let you check first what update you want to install so you can check and make sure you are doing that at a time of your convenience.

For checking update it is tedious but if you do it as they come it becomes a habit basically you want to select the update iddentifier and look it up on internet to know what kind of update it is. If you were running a windows 7 or 8 at the time they released 10 you know very well that not all updates even important ones should be installed without your consent ;-)
« Last Edit: October 14, 2020, 06:30:24 PM by Cel »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2020, 06:14:29 PM »
You all bunch of hackers trolls.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2020, 06:57:05 PM »
Have you had a look before you bluntly accuse people of hacking?
You should make sure it is not just your windows update doing what windows update does best also it would help narrowing where the problem came from :sweat:

One time windows update just completely crashed my pc because I had visual studio compiling when it did its update as I had forgotten to force him to ask me before updating (like everyone should). It was so bad I had to run windows in command lines to fix it. Especially since that windows 10 shit tried to install itself on my pc lol...

Windows update always makes a temporary save before applying updates so if it broke you can rollback, also it has a historic of installation you want to check that up to see what was installed exactly (you can look up the IDS on microsoft's web site to see what is inside the updates).

Anyways if you think that you have been hacked you should really be looking into it. Run all the spybots adawares etc...

Also @Lesnik does your program really connect to internet? If you want to get user name I think it is already saved locally right? I am asking that because depending on how and what library you linked to have internet requests your program may be a lot more likely to trigger false positives. So if you do not really really need internet for your program to work it may be actually very beneficial to avoid linking with internet libraries altogether :)
« Last Edit: October 14, 2020, 07:05:13 PM by Cel »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2020, 07:34:35 PM »
Thats a lot of effort To hide a crime.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2020, 08:23:26 PM »
What if you are wrong then?
What if it really was just windows update?

What if you are just be throwing dirt at a person that spent hours making a software for you and others for free right now?

At least try to make it look like you care and are willing to do what it takes to verify these are not just baseless accusations.

So please When you get the time:

Check that windows update historic, and make sure it is not just a library that got fucked up or updated that the program uses...

That would stop the program from working exactly the way you described it, and then it wouldnt work anymore yes.

Solution if it is the issue here: Rollback the update check if the program works, close it make sure the program is not running (task manager) run the update again with no unnecessary programs running and see if it works after the update this time.

Edit: And if you want to avoid problems in the future disable Windows Update automatic updates. You can run your updates manually every week and make sure no programs are running when you do them as well as being able to verify what windows wants to install on your PC behind your back. :P
« Last Edit: October 14, 2020, 08:33:07 PM by Cel »

Offline Oragorn

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2020, 04:52:32 AM »
Disconnect the internet and check.

Equinox - or troll and pest, or stupid person :/

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2020, 05:21:04 AM »
Disconnect the internet and check.

Equinox - or troll and pest, or stupid person :/

Offline Available

• Global Moderator
  • Grunt
  • We're smarter than you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 15, 2020, 05:57:39 PM »
The child has grown, the mind has not increased

Eq, why you behave like the last asshole always?
Could you stop being an idiot? PLEASE.

my computer was full of alerts for updates on windows
What a bs... win10 is miraculously updated? Omg, what a "new" behavior for win10, isn't it?
I hate that kind of updates at all.

So better to blame m$ for:
1. force updating your their win10.
2. dumb built-in antivirus with smartdumbscreen

Offline Available

• Global Moderator
  • Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 15, 2020, 05:58:34 PM »
yes my hacks finally works!
Good, now we can edit his mpq a bit more, to delete hotkey for "Lumber first" :)

Dont make jokes like that he may take your seriously
It would be too easy.

You can run your updates manually every week
Really? as i know win10 can install some shit every time they(m$) want it, completely ignoring the needs of the user,
there is a way to disable win10 updates, but it hard enough even for normal user, not to mention stupid one.

And i think Eq not reading your posts, or just ignoring because can't uderstand :)
"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."
"It was idle ... to get between a fool and his folly..."

Therefore, my version of what happened there:
1. win10 built-in "antivirus" blocking the program for a reason known only to them (but as i told they see that is autoit, and start crying)
2. win10 can runs his stupid updates anytime - this is problem win10 users only,
3. Eq too low iq (hmm.. rhyme, maybe it is no accident) to sort out this situation.

But I still hope he not so dumb as it looks...

it is already saved locally right?
Yes, the program does NOT connect to the Internet in any way, all it does is use ITS temporary files + save files + modifies War2Patch.mpq. That's all.

BTW, I'm not a programmer at all, at least in the modern sense of the word.
(here Eq appears and say i'm hacker.. just wait a little :) )

« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 06:04:08 PM by Available »

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 15, 2020, 07:16:21 PM »
W10 will update system even if user disable update

I open it one time, then i cant do it again till i reboot and download, windows still think is virus and remove it after i trun off
« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 07:18:35 PM by Szwagier »

Offline Available

• Global Moderator
  • Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 16, 2020, 04:58:53 AM »
your program may be a lot more likely to trigger false positives

As i told before (1st post) M$ "antivirus" Got into the company of the same useless progs on virustotal.
Their "antivirus" sees that it is autoit - and automatically marks it as a virus. Very "smart" behavior, darn them.

How to check it is also written in 1st post, for advanced users/programmers:
Download the latest version of AutoIt from the official site, compile the script:
MsgBox (0, "", "Hello world!")
then upload the resulting file to virustotal for check
and [don't] be surprised... about around 10 false positives
All _real_ antiviruses show that everything is ok with the file.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 05:02:27 AM by Available »