Author Topic: Im leaving War2  (Read 12835 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Im leaving War2
« on: October 16, 2020, 01:19:21 PM »
Hi guys, those last days have been a total disaster.

Everything i have try to do for this server have been destroy by a bunch of jalous admins that dont do shit on this server.

Ive try to make Legend, Grand Masters, Masters and champs better for everyone, a systeme that nobody did cares for the last 5 years.

For 5 years we have been stock with 1 Grand Master as u8 and 3 Master as alf, jesk and steve.

But in only 4 months we have create 4 new masters, 2 grand masters and 5 new champs.

But it was not good enouph, look like i was the biggest monster and i was not fair with peoples.

From my point of view, i think there nothing more unfair that letting u8 the only grand master for 5 years, but look like i am the monster... So it's all good ill take it, i am the monster, happy?

It's just sad that since i am not in charge of that anymore, there nobody who have taking cares of it since then... Gonna be almost 2 month and since that time nobody have cares of it in those admins, look like we back on the old pattern.

I also try to make numerous tournaments, from my time energy and my own money, paying between 100 and 150$ everytime from my own pocket without asking anything to anyone.

But it's look like it was not good enouph again, i was the monster again.

But it's all good guys, because cel is there asking peoples for charity Lol.

I mean the dude got tons of subscriber on Twitch and hes acting like a little good boy and making money on everyone head, and still asking for charity.

What a fucking clown he is..

Those peoples are just actors manipulator and fraud.

They dont cares about anyone of you, they just cares about having control and steal ur money for there personal purpose..

Why did cel have never host any tournament where he give prize to thanks all those subscriber? Cuz he dont fucking cares, he is a fraud.

I remember blid telling me he will put me admins 5 years ago for 500$ donation.... All those guys are crack head, they have no money at all and try to suck money out of peoples like a bunch of succubus.

I mean fuck all of thems.

Now they are even trying to make software to hacks peoples during night and act like the entire world are retarded and nobody understand anything.

So i told you now, Be careful guys, those peoples are criminal acting like nice peoples, but they are not, they are liar, money grabber and cyber criminal.

I hope you guys have fun in the future and things get better, but for my own part, im done with this entire joke.

I love almost everyone and im sorry if i been mad with almost everyone those last weeks, but it make me mad as fuck that some people treat me like a garbage while i was the only one who try to taking cares of us for the last months while those fucker just do nothing days after days and trying to act like they can do better when it's obviously not true.

Maybe i will be back in a future, who know what can happen, but for now im done, im not gonna waste my time anymore here.

If you guys want to stay touch with me, i will keep streaming some NHL21 and im planning to stream the new battle field that would came out in couple of weeks.

Other then that i would not play war2 anymore, but i still love all of you, i hope you still have fun and we see eachother in other way.

Ps: My last advice, get way from Cel, U8, Andrezej, and most of all russians programmar, they are all cyber criminals, believe me.

One love guys.  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 01:24:16 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: Im leaving War2
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2020, 01:58:47 PM »
OH YES, THE VICIOUS LIFECYCLE OF EQUINOX
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2020, 04:06:59 PM »
Did you bump yourself on the head or something? Why are you turning on me exactly?

Am I a hacker by association just because I tried to understand why you are accusing the one guy that made a program that you asked for, for about a full year almost just for you?
You did not even look a bit deeper to see what exactly happened and if the program really was involved in what happened. And if you were even hacked to begin with... Has any malware done anything to your PC in fine? Are you just jesticulating aimlessly here or did something bad really happen to you? Has any file been damaged? Has anything  unwanted or extra stuff been installed elsewhere behind your back? Any information leaked out of your pc? Probably not, did you do anything to verify that? Still you accuse Lesnik of hacking and now me as well because I am asking you to make sure that you look into it before insulting everyone... All I asked for is you to investigate to make sure that 1) you are save and 2) you are not making baseless accusations.

Also please explain, what exactly is wrong with suggesting we could host a tourney aiming to raise money for charities instead of making cash prizes that most players do not care about including me? Which by the way was just and idea that I only wanted to know people's opinion on...

8 subscribers is not exactly what I would call tons of subscribers, but whatever you do you... I suppose it must also be a bad thing that I try to grow my channel or whatever?
So what about people that actually really make a living out of twitch unlike us, are they bad people too? How do you make a living yourself? Because unlike me you seem to play every single day so you have a lot of time on your hand how exactly do you earn your living to be able to play that much yourself hmmm?

And most importantly why do you want to leave War2? Are you not having fun playing on the server? No one will force you to play or whatever but everytime someone leaves is a sad day for War2 I hope you will come back soon... Even if you are calling me a cyber criminal for no reason, what have I ever done to you meh whatever...
« Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 04:14:21 PM by Cel »

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2020, 08:51:24 PM »
FINALLY

CYA TOMMOROW xD

yes you are monster
you accused hacking:
-me
-alf
-braviet
-slacher
-twn-cancel
- tora
and im sure many many more

you make rules, then you change rules cause you want, if someone doesnt accept it, you offend him(like ranger tour in january)

you cant accept that you are average skill player, you cant even stream as obs game, we watch on stream base, while somewhere is fight
you got allways 5-10 views, shotgun who stream sometimes got 15-20 views, on weekend sometimes i got 50 views

we could really make w2 more popular, but you dont want, remember when you joined my twitch channel, spam about im hacker without any proof and you were supreised that i banned you

people make new stuffs like change hotkeys and you offend them hackers
« Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 09:02:53 PM by Szwagier »
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Rareskills

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2020, 09:54:28 PM »
@Equinox Obviously there is some bad blood on ru and I don't have all the history,  but you definitely have a love for the game and passion to promote it. You are always welcome on usa server, would love to play some games with you there

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2020, 10:17:07 PM »
Imagine complaining about people being hackers and bad on the RU server and then proceed to entrust the only guy that actually theatened to hack others and his server... Freaking genius :sweat:  :rofl:

Offline Droid

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2020, 02:50:47 PM »
It's always funny to watch how u triggered those damn hackers: CLAW, CEL, U8 look at them trying to make some fun here.

Best of luck and I hope we will meet again on some FREE QUEBEC SERVER! Dziekuje!

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2020, 03:11:41 PM »
Ignore the b******* Equinox. Just play the game. Ignore the people you don't like, play with the people that you do

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2020, 04:34:54 PM »
Ps: My last advice, get way from Cel, U8, Andrezej, and most of all russians programmar, they are all cyber criminals, believe me.

AT LEAST IM HAPPY THAT ANDRZEJ IS FINALLY EXPOSED AS A HACKER!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2020, 05:19:26 PM »
I know how you feel Equinox. People like tk and tora make me not even want to play anymore either. It's sad what they have done to this game.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2020, 05:20:50 PM »
I know how you feel Equinox. People like tk and tora make me not even want to play anymore either. It's sad what they have done to this game.

Please elaborate what have me an TK done to kill war2?
war2 > war3

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2020, 05:21:49 PM »
You can't even smurf without you two snooping around and revealing akas.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2020, 05:22:39 PM »
You can't even smurf without you two snooping around and revealing akas.

Lol I don’t reveal akas.

Keep sucking vans dick. Your clearly are in love with him.
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2020, 05:25:03 PM »
This guy Xurnt claims to care about the war2 community but dedicates songs like this to the most toxic player on the server.

YouTube

@XuRnT ur a joke now.
war2 > war3

Offline Rus

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2020, 05:36:31 PM »
Don't go away equinox!! These fucking Russians will destroy the server along with TK and Tora