Author Topic: Im leaving War2  (Read 12801 times)

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: Im leaving War2
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2020, 05:38:26 PM »
You guys are just all freaking crazy wth :rofl:

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2020, 01:15:09 AM »
You can't even smurf without you two snooping around and revealing akas.

That's true, Tora always does this

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2020, 06:47:20 AM »
He is two-faced and a liar.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2020, 07:05:01 AM by XuRnT »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2020, 06:57:35 AM »

That dent on your forehead is deep from sucking vans dick.
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2020, 07:09:29 AM »

FYI. Your an admin right? We were chatting about the server on FB because I was trying to help you during your meltdown. Seems like that was a waste of time.
You clearly think people on war2 actually hacked your computer and came to your property.

Your a joke Xurnt. I hope you get help for your mental illness.
war2 > war3

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2020, 02:40:57 PM »
I remember blid telling me he will put me admins 5 years ago for 500$ donation....
Wasn't me.  Never have said that to anyone.  Sounds more like something Burnt would say as a troll

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2020, 06:12:08 AM »
I dont know much about what was discussed up there but, from an objective stand point:

It does not feel wrong that admins discuss between them and/or have tools to help them figure out who is behind that or that other smurf. And if needed I am also not against admins revealing smurfs to other members if these smurfs are using the anonyma to mess with them in an abusive manner.

As a matter of fact I would not be against giving everyone a way to know the most played account of a given smurf by doing an ip lookup on the server side (not disclosing ip to the player just the name of the most played aka). I thought about adding something like that to the lobby manager but it is not my choice alone to make but if you guys would all be down for it we could have that be a thing too...

The game being peer to peer if players really really want to know the ips of other players in their game they can look up connected ips during the game anyways  ::)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 06:51:27 AM by Cel »

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2020, 09:46:16 AM »
Are you guys really talking about purposely revealing smurfs akas? Thats the unwritten rule in war2. Unless the smurf is hacking then there is no way a normal smurf should be ousted. Pure blasphemy.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2020, 12:51:03 PM »
Only smurfs I've ever revealed to other people is someone who I knew who they were by attitude/play style... not because i knew for fact.. like an IP look up.

But like half the regulars have ip scanners .. so if ur not on a VPN people probably know who u are.

Offline FlyDude

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2020, 11:42:36 PM »
You guys are fucking hilarious. Everytime I come here it's like watching a mind-numbing episode of "The Bachelor" lol...

Offline Available

• Global Moderator
  • Grunt
  • We're smarter than you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2020, 12:04:40 AM »
Unless the smurf is hacking
Unless he's pretending to be a newbie
Unless he's acting like a complete fag
Unless he doesn't blame others for no reason
Unless ...

in other words, as long as he is a decent person

Offline Rensyyra

• Peon
  • Warga Warcraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2020, 09:01:12 AM »
why things like this should be discussed in the forum, very funny ::)
~ It doesn't matter which clan you are from and what race you are born in, We are all big families of the Warcraft Community ~

Lok`Tar Ogar!

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2020, 09:21:00 PM »
But like half the regulars have ip scanners .. so if ur not on a VPN people probably know who u are.

Thats actually false.  However,  half the regulars know enough about the other half that a scanner isnt even necessary.  Besides,  you can only easily "scan" an ip of the host to know who it is for sure.  All those other IPs you will see could be anyone in the game and you cant really attach them to a specific name without significant work that just isnt worth while.  The other problem,  no one here other than myself, picka, Jordan and a few select others know enough about Wireshark (the app you are thinking about but didnt name) in order to use it with any efficiency.  You join a game, and you will know the host's IP.  Thats how it works.  Once the game starts,  you can also see everyone else's IP but it's fairly useless unless you watch the logs super carefully and note when people leave the game in order to know which IP has dropped out of the logs,  thats to much hassle.  Even joining a game with wireshark fired up is to much of a hassle when you can just tell who someone is simply by their english (or lack of) or play style.

As for Jordan == Blid or the two using each others accounts.  That's been known for literally years and years.  Thats nothing new.  The same goes for Picka,  he has used Blids account as well.  I wouldnt be surprised if there are more on the list that have,  but at this point,  I really dont care enough about war2 anymore to make a fuss about it.  I myself dont play much anymore either.  I disappear for months on end regularly.  It is what it is.  All 3 of them are very likely the same 1-2 people to begin with imo.  It doesnt bother me at all mostly because neither of them are even all that active anymore and it hasnt seemed to affect the server in a negative way (as far as going down,  etc) anyway.  Picka's persona only trolls the forums every once in a while (usually to say something stupid whenever I reply to a post,  he'll probably show up here sometime soon to post a reply just like clockwork),  Jordan will play a game once every 6 months and blid,  idk.  I'm sure he's got plenty of smurfs to login with every few months to play with.  He's always been one of the more interesting smurfs as he does well hiding his play style and conversation tendencies (all skills that could be used to portray themselves as 1 or more people for long periods of time,  decades even).

I am against outing smurfs except for by way of guessing based on normal play/login methods.  Admins shouldnt be telling anyone who someone else is (abusive or not).  Thats just cheating and favoritism.  Half the fun of War2 lately has been trying to guess who is who with all the smurf names going around lately.  So whoever told Burnt those AKAs in the FB chat should end that practice.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2020, 09:42:13 PM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline wHATever

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2020, 10:42:06 AM »
aka chayliss
damn bro thats fucked
i was working on getting a sc2 legend of crazy shit who everyone casts his replays for the massive luls and wtfs
he played sc1
i cant imagine had he played war2
was gonna tryna get him to check it out
if he likes it and his bros even show replays it should be a small boom or bigger
who are all these fucks you mentioned
anyways, sc2 is dope but so much shit to use and going on
someone made the war2 campain in war3 reforged
i pray fora proper gow clone in war3, that should be dope af
wish war2 ran better for me id play some
but the mouse is trash and shit
might as well have a 1k ping and try to play
gl hf
cya round

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2020, 12:35:02 PM »
aka chayliss
damn bro thats fucked
i was working on getting a sc2 legend of crazy shit who everyone casts his replays for the massive luls and wtfs
he played sc1
i cant imagine had he played war2
was gonna tryna get him to check it out
if he likes it and his bros even show replays it should be a small boom or bigger
who are all these fucks you mentioned
anyways, sc2 is dope but so much shit to use and going on
someone made the war2 campain in war3 reforged
i pray fora proper gow clone in war3, that should be dope af
wish war2 ran better for me id play some
but the mouse is trash and shit
might as well have a 1k ping and try to play
gl hf
cya round

?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!