War2.ru Slogan
News: Watch live streams at War2TV and replays of
past streams at War2TV Reruns!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Im leaving War2 2230  68

"The Architect" Global Moderator Dragon Posts: 5174 Karma: +206/-112 *****

Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Im leaving War2
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2020, 03:06:27 PM »
As for Jordan == Blid or the two using each others accounts.  That's been known for literally years and years.  Thats nothing new.  The same goes for Picka,  he has used Blids account as well.
No and no.  nobody has ever logged onto my accounts.  I've also never played on a jordan account.  There were a few times over the years ago where jordan had a smurf and would say like "Hey can you log on as Longdong so people don't think it's me?" but that's it, chat only not playing for him
Ogre Mage Posts: 1902 Karma: +170/-18 ********

XuRnT

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2020, 03:08:08 PM »
Keep lieing like you lie about stealing Lances crystaldawn ladder.

Tora already exposed you for letting Jordan on your names and giving him access to the server.
Berserker Posts: 729 Karma: +32/-3 *****

{Lance}

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2020, 04:19:57 PM »
It wouldnt be any fun if he just came out and admitted it though.  Thats boring.  If there is one thing Blid is good at,  it's portraying things in a way that gets what he wants (AKA Lying/bending the truth to some people).  It's a skill that his day job requires literally every single day and he's good at it.

Speaking of code,  who the hell is going to fix the recaptcha issue on the SS upload page.  It would take 30 mins to make a completely new one if need be and probably 5 mins to fix the current one.
Axe Thrower Posts: 430 Karma: +20/-6 ****

Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile

Cel

« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2020, 04:59:06 PM »
@Equinox
Here are the test results from the files I sent to Avira, from the big bad files that you totally freaked out about:

Ok, so are you going to sell me you are better at detecting malicious softwares than a full dedicated lab from a worlwide known antivirus company?
Next time you should really send the program yourself to the company of your choice and see from there what they reply before you start letting your paranoia take control... ::)

Maybe you owe Lesnik some excuses... just saying...
"The Architect" Global Moderator Dragon Posts: 5174 Karma: +206/-112 *****

Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2020, 07:22:33 PM »
Keep lieing like you lie about stealing Lances crystaldawn ladder.

Tora already exposed you for letting Jordan on your names and giving him access to the server.
Even tupac said i didnt steal it, and said it was clearly an amateur project and wasn't lance's.  so why do you keep clinging to that false accusation?  I also don't know what you're talking about tora saying but it doesn't sound likely he would "expose" something that didnt happen. 
Grunt Posts: 247 Karma: +23/-4 ***

Sentinel1

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2020, 11:03:49 AM »
back in the day when I was an admin there was something called the "war 2 council" which was a secret society of elites that would determine the direction of the server.  admins, elders (ywfn), and two ultra secret members.  yamon came really close to uncovering the truth about us back then, and to be honest, I wish he had.  we had no right saying what was right, what was wrong, and how this game would be played.  I remember very well meeting with blid in the council channel and trying to figure out what to do with yamon, as he was talking way too much, getting way too close.

anyway, youre probably wondering about the two ultra secret members, and why I'm bringing this all up now.  one of them was Axolotl, who we managed to track down out of retirement through an old email associated with a horse-betting forum post we found.  let's just say we dangled a carrot on a stick.  he wasn't active on a daily basis but believe me when I say he was involved in ANY major decisions, often as the deciding vote.

the other was a guy who was a regular player.  never very good.  and the weird thing is blid was ALWAYS suggesting he join the council - almost weekly.  he'd always say things like "X has some really great ideas about the server" or "X knows people" or "X has blizzard connections."  he mentioned how they hung out in real life and that he could be trusted. 

then one day - ill never forget it - I was in a game with jordan.  yes, exactly, the jordan.  and this is something I never told anyone, not even Axolotl or YWFN.  we ended up teaming, but lost to zeke and someone else.  and that someone else messaged me after the game saying to join the war 2 council channel for a secret meeting.  but he messaged me the same way blid always messaged me, "449312, meet spot #2 minus 2."  the first number was my code (we each had individual code names) spot #2 was channel councilmeet2-432344, and minus 2 was how long until the meeting began. 

anyway, I joined the council secret meeting place and guess who it is?  the same exact player blid was always suggesting.  the same player blid "knew" and "met" in "real life."  the same player who was in the last game with me.  the same player who was apparently blid the entire time!  and that players name?  badfingaz.
Grunt Posts: 184 Karma: +17/-0 ***

baRa

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2020, 07:33:07 PM »
What
Server Admin Axe Thrower Posts: 499 Karma: +50/-4 *****

woofy

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2020, 09:27:16 PM »
back in the day when I was an admin there was something called the "war 2 council" which was a secret society of elites that would determine the direction of the server.  admins, elders (ywfn), and two ultra secret members.  yamon came really close to uncovering the truth about us back then, and to be honest, I wish he had.  we had no right saying what was right, what was wrong, and how this game would be played.  I remember very well meeting with blid in the council channel and trying to figure out what to do with yamon, as he was talking way too much, getting way too close.

anyway, youre probably wondering about the two ultra secret members, and why I'm bringing this all up now.  one of them was Axolotl, who we managed to track down out of retirement through an old email associated with a horse-betting forum post we found.  let's just say we dangled a carrot on a stick.  he wasn't active on a daily basis but believe me when I say he was involved in ANY major decisions, often as the deciding vote.

the other was a guy who was a regular player.  never very good.  and the weird thing is blid was ALWAYS suggesting he join the council - almost weekly.  he'd always say things like "X has some really great ideas about the server" or "X knows people" or "X has blizzard connections."  he mentioned how they hung out in real life and that he could be trusted. 

then one day - ill never forget it - I was in a game with jordan.  yes, exactly, the jordan.  and this is something I never told anyone, not even Axolotl or YWFN.  we ended up teaming, but lost to zeke and someone else.  and that someone else messaged me after the game saying to join the war 2 council channel for a secret meeting.  but he messaged me the same way blid always messaged me, "449312, meet spot #2 minus 2."  the first number was my code (we each had individual code names) spot #2 was channel councilmeet2-432344, and minus 2 was how long until the meeting began. 

anyway, I joined the council secret meeting place and guess who it is?  the same exact player blid was always suggesting.  the same player blid "knew" and "met" in "real life."  the same player who was in the last game with me.  the same player who was apparently blid the entire time!  and that players name?  badfingaz.

Broke my self-imposed war2 ban to let you know this is the most epic post this year lmao
Grunt Posts: 247 Karma: +28/-0 ***

Harrywangs

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2020, 12:39:59 AM »
Were his fingaz good back then to be able to provide timely input in a meeting of multiple people? Given that you provided his name as badfingaz, I doubt it. He is/was the slowest type ever and rarely speaks. (ps- I miss him, idk where hes been). Not sayin you are wrong, just an observation.

I wasn't around until about 2012ish, so I missed most of this drama and was too noob/mature to be in it when I came back. (maturity regressed?) I do find it interesting. It's like daytime soap. Twists and turns, heartbreak, lies, deception, and cover ups. At some point in time, will the truth ever be told to the point where everyone agrees?

Grunt Posts: 74 Karma: +4/-0 ***

justinschmidt

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2020, 05:03:28 PM »
I didn't read your post or anyone else's. I'm just gonna keep posting till you return.

EQ Nox
5 years ago
Lol gg justin your actually pretty funny it was a good game.
Grunt Posts: 95 Karma: +9/-1 ***

Disgruntled

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2020, 06:18:33 PM »
bye eq
Grunt Posts: 95 Karma: +9/-1 ***

Disgruntled

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2020, 06:19:25 PM »
fingaz has been living his dream out in montana.

justinschmidt

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2020, 11:19:50 AM »
Dont worry bitch im gonna participate to your forum.

And dont try to mute me or use of any retards of your stupid fonction, or im just gonna made account over by reseting my computer ip and my modem ip.

Just do my demand, thats my account, thats my own choice.
Grunt Posts: 115 Karma: +2/-1 ***

maciek

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2020, 04:25:51 PM »
This one was quick: https://www.twitch.tv/kenshytv

justinschmidt

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2020, 02:19:03 AM »
I think arguing is a good thing. My two best friends talk shit to each other all of the time, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I get messages that are "tell your boy hes a piece of shit," and it makes me smile. When two people quit talking at all and refuse to be in the same environment with the other, it makes everyone choose one or the other. I am grateful my friends are not so selfish. Fuck you dugs I miss you.