Author Topic: Sackbreath aka supposely clayton[z] discing purposely  (Read 5796 times)

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: Sackbreath aka supposely clayton[z] discing purposely
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2020, 05:24:08 PM »
Hmmm can't seem to play this warvid. Did anyone rename the file to make it work?
war2 > war3

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2020, 05:40:28 PM »
Just building a hall wont cancel the ladder win.. I dont think a hall + farm will either

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2020, 06:28:35 PM »
Thats what I thought. Oh, and Lusted can suck my dick.

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2020, 06:52:45 AM »
It worked fine when I watched it!?!?

Offline Droid

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2020, 07:11:50 AM »
Ok I've watched the replay they're playing gow there and a guy disconnects twice.
But I don't think its a big problem, when someone discs.

You probably played not enough games with Serenity.

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2020, 10:35:53 AM »
there was simply 100% purposely discing by these one or 2 folks. i bet it is the same person cuz he did it to me twice in a little time scale.

i have warvideo version 1.0 made 2001

it plays well with me tora.

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2020, 10:40:28 AM »
the question is about fairness. manners. sportsmanshop. and also ladder records. and aswell wasting others' time.

this case is so clear and obv when u watch the warvid u can c it.

i demand that admins do somat. tora tell me when uve decided what to do. imo permaban and reset all his nicks , ban all his nicks for month or something. something which makes him suffer and he cant harass other ppl playing normal war2.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2020, 12:12:43 PM »
The guy is a troll. He has done it to other people. It's happening too often at very obvious points in the game to be coincidental

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2020, 10:54:24 AM »
admins. ACTION.

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2020, 02:28:22 PM »
I get trolled weekly by random people in games, just last week I was casting a series of game with justin that would have ended up in youtube.
Except that the last game of the series a fellow watcher ended up building someting then finds my peon and kills it before the game was played. And no that was not a new player so he knew perfectly what he was doing. (I am not giving away his name, if you guys really want to know you can always look up my stream's past broadcast but whatever this is besides the point)

I am just bringing that up because if we are going to complain about players doing stupid shit and taking extreme actions on each and every case we probably wont have any player to play with before we are done...

It is very unfortunate but we do have many many retarded / mentally challenged members in our community, if you do not like one member in particular I suppose the correct way to deal with that is just to avoid him and ban him from your games in the future...  :sweat:
« Last Edit: October 23, 2020, 02:30:58 PM by Cel »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2020, 03:41:42 PM »
The guy is a troll. He has done it to other people. It's happening too often at very obvious points in the game to be coincidental

Lock his account for a week or what?
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2020, 04:13:34 PM »
Yeah he was pulling this same shit earlier today. I'm banning him for a week.
war2 > war3

Offline Bobmariey

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2020, 04:15:40 PM »
HAHAHHAHAH yah right fucking war2 is full of faggot pussy bitch.  I haven't disced and still get banned because i tell noobs they suck. fuck war2 bunch of wimps

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2020, 09:41:10 PM »
I am just bringing that up because if we are going to complain about players doing stupid shit and taking extreme actions on each and every case we probably wont have any player to play with before we are done...

Extreme actions would be permanently banning each person that did something like this, which no one is asking for. stuff like this does need to be punished though, to discourage people from continuously doing it, It's cheating no matter which way you look at it, you may not be using something to help you win a match, but you are wiping a win from someone elses record, including their ladder ranked record. And removing a loss from ever happening on your own.One way of fixing it is to make the ladder just count the disconnected games as wins for the person not disconnecting. But that still doesn't change the in-game win/loss being effected, cheating the ladder in most other games would have severe consequences, given our playerbase, severe might not be the best way to go, but there still needs to be punishments in place for cheating like this. no ones gonna quit a game they played for 20 years because they got banned for a week for cheating ladder. Or got their akas revealed for cheating. Which this absolutely is, Altering another players Wins & losses without beating them in a match is absolutely cheating.

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2020, 11:54:49 PM »
Yeah I get it, it makes people mad which is probably the reason they do it in the first place :sweat:

I just cant help but laugh when it happens.. I guess because I imagine the guy so salty on the other hand that he would do that :salty: :salty: :salty: :salty:  :rofl:

I was just saying that griefing is sadly a daily thing in war2 since we do host quite a number of mentally challenged people.
I am not sure there is a lot that can be done to teach them to behave though I guess you can feel free to try, I suppose it would all be for the better if it worked :P