Author Topic: Lame moderation by blid  (Read 18407 times)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Lame moderation by blid
« on: March 11, 2015, 05:28:50 AM »
I've been recently warned for post THIS message:

yeah, fuck up the entire server (the exact reasoning why that was a bad idea was presented by il, blid and possibly mouse), because one guy is having mental issues. That sounds about right

if your obsession is related strictly to the client, then im sorry Eq, but you might consider killing yourself. That's your only option UNLESS you want to focus on positive things such as eradicating the hackers from the community. and to do that, talk to lance and persuade him to share the antihack or the hardware ban, give some $$'s to motivate il, support him and perhaps dont spread around instructions about how to hack

i could use some pussy, all of you must donate me 10$ or else.

in response to THIS post.
http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,593.0.html
pls guys help me... im tire... i cant... i cant live like this anymore.

Pls put a end to my obsession, close this client

as you can clearly see, his ultimatum is that either we close the client or else 'he cant live like this anymore'. My post was meritorical and blid warned me for the bolded part exclusively.

My question to you, blid & other moderation staff, is:
why was I warned?

I can see two options here:
  • you can't tell people to kill themselves

It was never included in the forum rules, so thats one thing. Moreover, EQUINOX HIMSELF was telling people to kill themselves
http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,562.msg7388.html#msg7388
Can you suicide yourself please, your killing this game

http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,561.msg7382.html#msg7382
Dont worry thats not for a long time, this bitch gonna commit a suicide or gonna ban me again.

Fuck this bitch, FREE EQUINOX.

as you can see, if blid followed this logic than he's a double-standard count and should give equinox at least 40% warn this instant. (2 * 20 = 40)

• you can't tell DEPRESSED people to kill themselves

well, the logic is basically the same here. Why are we treating depressed people differently and why wasnt this never mentioned in the rules? If this is the case, then i REQUEST that you include that in the forum rules and i hereby accounce that i am and will always be depressed and i demand special treatment when people insult me

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Lame moderation by blid
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2015, 05:50:42 AM »
It's all about that double standard protection. I'm Depressed but that doesn't stop blid when it comes to pre-knowing about EQs depression and knowing about it now.

With me it's 50/50 on who can say that kind of stuff with me, based on their character that I know. You for example I wouldn't take seriously if you told me to kill myself. a more sympathizing person it would be more offensive to hear it from

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2015, 05:55:11 AM »
It's all about that double standard protection. I'm Depressed but that doesn't stop blid when it comes to pre-knowing about EQs depression and knowing about it now.

With me it's 50/50 on who can say that kind of stuff with me, based on their character that I know. You for example I wouldn't take seriously if you told me to kill myself. a more sympathizing person it would be more offensive to hear it from
if thats the case and blid agrees, then perhaps we could get clear rules about that or at least an official moderator stance. Moreover he will admit to the lame double-standard moderation. Finally, i shall get the 'depression immunity' and be entitled to go around and spam the entire forum, antagonize the community, tell people to kill themselves without consequences and finally be protected when they treat me the same way

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2015, 06:09:02 AM »
rofl
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Teron-Gorefiend

• Grunt
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2015, 06:23:24 AM »
Fuck this. Let me go kill myself already...
This is the reason I ended it all.

The newb, the mad and the retired.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2015, 06:25:48 AM »
Fuck this. Let me go kill myself already...

You're already dead. Death Knight.

You'd use your 2 coils to get your 100HP/180HP back anyway.

Offline Teron-Gorefiend

• Grunt
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2015, 06:37:44 AM »
This is the reason I ended it all  ;)
This is the reason I ended it all.

The newb, the mad and the retired.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2015, 06:49:25 AM »
Hahahahaha that was a good one

Offline The Jariet

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2015, 07:14:31 AM »
hi claw can i have 10m rs3 pls

ign: l3gendary

ty

ps - no ban pls i no robot and am big fan

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2015, 03:01:55 PM »
Wouldnt blame blid, most moderation on this forum is questionable.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2015, 05:03:43 PM »
Claw, you seem to have an intense obsession with rules and rule-lawyering and general pedantry.  I can't believe you went to the effort to present screenshots and links in this ridiculous complaint.

Telling someone who is claiming depression and mental illness to kill themselves in shockingly offensive and troubling.  I have zero interest in getting into whether and what specific rule this breaks in order to satisfy your OCD but suffice to say it is flaming of the very worst kind.

Both the posts you linked are in the Flame War forum, by the way, and the thread you tried to kill someone in was in General discussion.  Bye

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2015, 05:15:02 PM »
Claw, you seem to have an intense obsession with rules and rule-lawyering and general pedantry.  I can't believe you went to the effort to present screenshots and links in this ridiculous complaint.

Telling someone who is claiming depression and mental illness to kill themselves in shockingly offensive and troubling.  I have zero interest in getting into whether and what specific rule this breaks in order to satisfy your OCD but suffice to say it is flaming of the very worst kind.

Both the posts you linked are in the Flame War forum, by the way, and the thread you tried to kill someone in was in General discussion.  Bye
OHHH SNAP SOMEONE GOT BURNED [emoji91] [emoji91] [emoji91] [emoji91] [emoji91] [emoji91] [emoji91] [emoji91] [emoji91] [emoji91] [emoji91]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2015, 05:33:15 PM »
no they werent, they were in general discussion and forum affairs and were later moved to flame wars, just like my post. it IS in flame wars now, isnt it. hence your argument is ultra invalid.

you're a lawyer and you criticize my "rule-lawyering and general pedantry"? How does it make you feel now that equinox admitted that it was all trolling? Didnt it give you a hint that he created a troll thread about his grandma death a few weeks prior to the event? are you not taking equinox persona into consideration at all?
and you havent even really replied to my post with anything other than logical fallacies and "i did what i did, too lazy to reason, kthbai". If thats your approach, why create rules at all?

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2015, 05:46:00 PM »
no they werent, they were in general discussion and forum affairs and were later moved to flame wars, just like my post. it IS in flame wars now, isnt it. hence your argument is ultra invalid.
I didn't move them.  I see them now, and they're in the flame forum.  The mod who moved them could have warned Equinox for them.  If they chose not to it doesn't involve me, my moderation, hypocrisy, any double standards of mine, etc.

you're a lawyer and you criticize my "rule-lawyering and general pedantry"?
Yes.  That's how bad you are.  I know you love trolling, I don't know if your constant needling over rules is for trolling-purposes, for general attention-seeking purposes, is a manifestation of some sort of obsessive-compulsive or autistic personality disorder, or what. 

But I really have no interest in trivial complaints.  you know we have rules about flaming.  you told someone to kill themselves.  I don't care any further than that.  Any moderator needs the latitude to make judgment calls within reason and there's nothing outlandish about giving a warning for probably the single worst post anyone has made on these forums.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2015, 05:50:32 PM »
you told someone to kill themselves.  I don't care any further than that.
so are you admitting right now that "kill yourself" should be and WILL be instant +20% warn from now on?