Author Topic: Lame moderation by blid  (Read 18487 times)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Lame moderation by blid
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2015, 08:33:59 AM »
Oh, such a rule would be fine by me, but you earlier in this thread asked if you could get a depression exemption, if there was a new rule that telling people to kill themselves was bannable, typical Claw rules probing stuff.  So my response was perfectly in line with that.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2015, 08:40:26 AM »
I took the bit about the depression exemption to be tongue-in-cheek, since he was describing exactly what Equinox was actually doing.
squeak!

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2015, 10:23:10 AM »
Nah, it's typical claw.  "If this is allowed, then I'm allowed to do x," which he's been attempting for years.  Also, Equinox never got an exemption for anything because of saying he had depression, it just made the suicide suggestion extra disgusting.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2015, 10:26:07 AM »
Claw is pretty missed up in the head. Not sayinf EQ is perfect but claw can get dark, it just aint right :( Guy needs to go to church.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 10:28:42 AM by EviL~Ryu »

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2015, 10:28:14 AM »
but you earlier in this thread asked if you could get a depression exemption, if there was a new rule that telling people to kill themselves was bannable, typical Claw rules probing stuff.  So my response was perfectly in line with that.
did you read my initial post? The 'exemption' only applied in the second case i considered if it turned ot be accurate (it didnt). I misunderstood you because your reason for warn was "telling a DEPRESSED person to (...)" and i thought the emphasis might have been on 'depressed'.
It WAS a joke but if that's been the case, you'd make that joke real, yes. If a troll and a spammer ever gets a free pass by admitting depression, that will be the first thing i'll do, you have my word.

Oh, such a rule would be fine by me
i see, so we are slowly reaching the consensus here! gogo new rulz instead of warning the most sweet and innocent people such as claw, am i rite

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2015, 10:35:26 AM »

I dont feel sorry for what i said or what i do in this thread.

This is my own choice to do auto derision if i want.

I consider it make a nice thread, bring new members and make peoples laugh.

The only thing i am sorry is that peoples who openly tell their real probleme because they follow my courage.

But it's not like if it's bad, they are the real one with real courage, i respect this x1000 and not here to laugh at them for these problemes.

But im still sorry for that, it was not my plan, really dint except that, this thread show me some good peoples i respect way much more now.

This is a +
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 10:39:06 AM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.