Author Topic: 1v1 Gow EF SMURF Tournament Next weekend! Sunday Nov 1 @ 2pm CENTRAL  (Read 9926 times)

Offline Lone

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: 1v1 Gow EF SMURF Tournament Next weekend! Sunday Nov 1 @ 2pm CENTRAL
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2020, 05:28:14 PM »
who the fk are you?
i literally do not get owned, nor lose a series half unrusted.
bara is a spineless lil bitch as a person. not a troll, he's serious and that makes him unspeakably pathetic. w/e...
you are just clueless.
if bara wasn't a lil fag he'd "challenge" me, but 95% of ppl here (including himself) know he'd lose 90-100% of the games.
this is the end of the paragraph, now fk off scum

Offline Sentinel1

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2020, 05:40:51 PM »
bara didnt touch the game for like 12+ years then came back and walloped u.

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2020, 05:45:04 PM »

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2020, 06:44:10 PM »
Bara blows too, so thats out of the question btw

Cat got your tongue you slimey cunt?

Offline Lone

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2020, 09:05:19 PM »
gj you owned yourself again faggot. any of those games will prove to watchers I am beyond ready-for-hospital drunk. take away the name and literally no1 would guess that's Lone in their lifetime. hahaha
sorry i hurt your lil feelings, but thats what you get. i'd fuck you up more but you're not worth the effort. you're a complete failure. piss off, you're not wanted. (anywhere)
you know the best part? you got vis raped once I started to barely sober up (cause cockroaches like yourself need to be shut the fuck up). and right after you got raped off. cause you knew what's coming. total degenerate toxic dumbfuck.
run fast and far from me faggot ;)
i don't need to make a point tbh, you're miserable on your own already and have doomed yourself.
I am done with you here.
Everybody knows you've lost. Coward.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2020, 09:21:18 PM by Lone »

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2020, 09:26:23 PM »
Lone sounds like it's time for you to take a break from war2.

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2020, 11:18:48 PM »
Easy to fake-drunk when you're getting spanked like you were. I get it, your pride took a big hit that night. You claim to have never lost a series in 2+ years, yet here we are. Replays to prove it. With the literal beating you received i can't blame you for being upset, really I can't. I used to get upset like that as well back in the day. The only difference is that I was 12 years old and you are...25+? You being a sore loser can't even say gg when destroyed. Bad manners lone, bad manners..

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2020, 11:57:55 PM »
See, you ruined it Lone. I hope that when you sleep that you dream about it. And when you dream I hope you can't sleep and you scream about it. I hope that your conscience eats at you and you can't breath without me.

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2020, 05:36:36 PM »
People complain about smurfs (I admit I do) but this is exactly why some people smurf. If they know they aren't going to be at their best, drunk, high, fucking around, they have to risk their reputation. So, people smurf.

If I beat U8 on a smurf, nobody is going to know it was him and he wouldn't admit it was him and rightfully so. How much have we ever seen Bara play? He smurfs obviously. He won't say it, because that makes him look better, but he does.

I'm not a anti Bara guy or a pro lone guy but I do have common sense and logic. I've seen Lone play the best of the best many times. Lone would either not lose or not get raped by anyone on here. (MAYBE Swift? warmed up, prime, not in shape, etc all seem to come into play so idk, not the argument to make here)

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2020, 05:40:24 PM »
People complain about smurfs (I admit I do) but this is exactly why some people smurf. If they know they aren't going to be at their best, drunk, high, fucking around, they have to risk their reputation. So, people smurf.

Yes this is why I wouldn't ever support ending smurfing on the server.
war2 > war3

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2020, 05:48:16 PM »
I do smurf. But realistically I only play in public gow team games. I haven't been a competitive 1v1 player since 2011 before I quit and came back in late 2019. I'm not even a full time player. Ive played maybe 600 games total since 2019. All the more reason to make fun of the nerd that is lone. He initiated the trash talk and then proceeded to get demolished by me. I can respect a good player when I see one, lone is a good player. He is just butthurt that I steamrolled him on 2 different settings. It is eating him up inside that he has to live with this shame and embarrassment forever. Anytime you log on you will see lone playing, this is his life. At least 6 hours a day everyday. Me? 6 hours a month if I'm lucky.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2020, 05:53:19 PM »
See, you ruined it Lone. I hope that when you sleep that you dream about it. And when you dream I hope you can't sleep and you scream about it. I hope that your conscience eats at you and you can't breath without me.

shut up bitch

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2020, 06:12:47 PM »
I'm trying to talk

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2020, 07:28:44 PM »
in case anyone doesnt follow and calls me a mean admin. those are lyrics to the greatest rapper of all time's song titled "Stan"

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2020, 02:51:11 AM »
SO IS BARA VS LONE EVER HAPPENING, OR IS IT JUST BARA BARKING HERE (AND CAPITALIZING ON HIS FLUKE WINZ, WHICH AINT SO BAD GIVEN LONE RAGE)

CUZ IF ITS NOT HAPPENING, YOURE A NICE TROLL BUT ALSO A BITCH, BARA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!