Author Topic: EQ & Win flame war  (Read 11776 times)

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Re: My doc are right.
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2015, 05:19:12 AM »
No i will not because never i have use personal life of people to get what i want, i can call them retard, newbe or loser or useless because everything of this as a link with the game.. But never i will use personal information to get what i want, this is shameless and no balls.

Btw i dint really cares, it's not like if im ugly.

Im lookin good, im good and im still the best while your the loser and never gonna post a picture of yourself for some personal reason.

This is sad to know winchester gonna always stay winchester, nobody will never know who you really are because your scare.

Its like to be on facebook without a picture, sad life my friend.

Several players know who I am, and have seen me before. These players know who they are and do not need to be named so you can harass them into asking pictures of me.

Now your saying you don't care, but why are you complaining about it and say its "personal information and dont appreciate it on google" then? Lol you make no sense

never gonna post a picture of yourself for some personal reason.

I've seen what this forum does with peoples pictures, admins saving your dick pictures and chicken pictures (I got claws picture from an admin! So he probably has yours too, maybe its even who I got it off!) I'm not stupid like you to post it and then complain that people are using it for memes against me. That's on your stupidity for posting it in the first place somewhere you know in advance has a 10+ year history of trolling your every move and remembering things due to it being documented.

What am I using a picture of you to "Get what I want" with? There is no blackmail, it's already public, you have nothing, you're a  degenerate who should be living in a swamp
i can call them retard, newbe or loser or useless because everything of this as a link with the game..

So insulting mentally handicapped people has everything to do with a game? That's just called being a cunt actually. Newbe and sore loser are fine. But Insulting the mentally handicapped has nothing to do with a game. YOUR SHAMELESS AND HAVE NO BALLS FOR RESORTING TO PERSONAL ATTACKS

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Re: My doc are right.
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2015, 09:17:01 AM »
what part of 'private message' do you guys not get?

as for
(I got claws picture from an admin! So he probably has yours too, maybe its even who I got it off!)
it was posted on the warcraft forum without my consent and admins are doing nothing about it, dugz[anz] was the only one to raise that point (probably because lance fucked up with his personal live so he's oversensitive now). Not an issue to me though. Which admin was that btw?
Shhh you polak retard, go fuck your chickens you tool.

Claw = [emoji373] (aka tool)

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)