Author Topic: EQ & Win flame war  (Read 11797 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
EQ & Win flame war
« on: March 10, 2015, 10:01:44 PM »

Are you serious bro? Killing myself? Your hitting me when im already down?
I suffer from depression also, and not too long ago.

I will be depress if i was so bad too.

Same thing, but not same problem loser.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 10:05:37 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Re: My doc are right.
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2015, 12:40:26 AM »

I offered you a truce there and you go ahead and attack me (not the first time) you get everything you deserve then you pathetic loser.

YOU ARE BAD WHICH IS WHY YOUR DEPRESSED AND WHY YOU HACKED TOO

Try hack your way out of depression now..

And you tried to call me a lier by calling you a gambling addict who borrows money from family and bad people when I knew what you were from the very start. Just who's the real fucking loser here? Let me you tell you. It's the guy with the 17K debt which he put himself in (Not unfortunate circumstances) and addictions and hacks at video games to talk down on people to feel better about his problems.

No wonder your girlfriend left you, useless fuck. She saw you for what you were (A manipulative prick) and didn't wanna donate her life savings to your pathetic addictions

"Kick a man while his down" you just tried that, so you get what you deserve.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 12:43:11 AM by Winchester »

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2015, 02:01:11 AM »

lol, pwned by depressed EQ. why are you so double faced, winchester, you type a wall of text full of empathy and next thing i know, youre insulting him.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2015, 02:01:51 AM »

lol, pwned by depressed EQ. why are you so double faced, winchester, you type a wall of text full of empathy and next thing i know, youre insulting him.

Thank you, dint even want to waste my time, but you told it for me.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2015, 02:11:56 AM »

Enjoy your broken legs by the hells angels, they'll be doing us all a favor by putting you in a hospital where you can get proper treatment for your retardation.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2015, 02:16:09 AM »

He attacks me after a truce offer, hes obviously wants to not be taken seriously by me, therefore i'll give it to him.

By the way, you've been pwned by a depressed Winchester too many times to count.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2015, 02:16:33 AM »

Enjoy your broken legs by the hells angels, they'll be doing us all a favor by putting you in a hospital where you can get proper treatment for your retardation.

Listen we both know why i dont like you since the start... Because you need attention and you start to harasse me 6 month ago for a probleme who dint even concern you ** koorb **.

Dont be suprise if i doubt about your realness and try you by this little absurd comment i do about you, the one you fail btw.

But it's ok, your bad, we all know it, no big deal genius, dont cry, this is my crying time bitch, now, gtfo.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 02:19:57 AM by Equinox »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2015, 02:26:14 AM »
I didn't even harass you over the Koorb thing, I actually considered you a friend at the time due to our history in 2011. you were crying like a bitch already then when I explained something that an admin already did which was ban Koorb you start attacking me for no reason. It's a "Treat people how you want to be treated" thing, you're bad, you're trash, you steal money. You hack You bitch when someone treats you how you treat them.  Enjoy the broken bones that you put yourself into. Just like YOU put yourself into this situation with me.

I offered you a truce twice and you attacked me both times as a result, there won't be a third.

You want someone to listen to you? Then go talk to a wall, god only knows your good at that, oh wait, you can't steal money from it or con a wall into trying to get sympathy money for your addictions and getting beaten up by a gang so you'll bring it to a forum where you talk down to everybody and act like you're above them. Gtfo of here, the moment you insulted me is the moment you can't be taken seriously and I know this is just some attempt to get pity money since nobody wanted to sign up to your stupid site for you to try steal there bank accounts.

You're burnt out and you got angry at lightbringer for telling you that you're burnt out, him and greenplastic where the first that saw this from miles away, you should gtfo

« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 02:29:52 AM by Winchester »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2015, 02:29:42 AM »
You dint even know what 2+2 even do, did i really cares about you, you cant even survive in 2v2, no reason to talk at you, sorry loser.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2015, 02:32:01 AM »
I can't even survive in a 2v2 on a video game, but at least I'm not putting myself into 17k debt by stealing money in real life from gangs and my own family like a retarded loser.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2015, 02:33:23 AM »
I can't even survive in a 2v2 on a video game, but at least I'm not putting myself into 17k debt by stealing money in real life from gangs and my own family like a retarded loser.

We already know you suck at war2, just answer the 2+2, this is what we want.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2015, 02:39:38 AM »
Answer why you need to open numerous programs before War2Combat as soon as you turn your computer on for over a decade if you're as good as you say

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2015, 02:41:02 AM »
Answer why you need to open numerous programs before War2Combat as soon as you turn your computer on for over a decade if you're as good as you say

DUDE answer the fucking question, 2+2 =??

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2015, 02:52:42 AM »
You never asked a question, you simply stated "You dont even know what 2+2 do"rather than saying "Do you even know what 2+2 equals?"

To anyone else, 2+2 is 4

However, obviously the answer to such a question from yourself since your questions have different meanings is "Equinox is a broke bitch who doesn't know how to gamble responsibly hence why hes resorted to stealing money from family and gangs."

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2015, 02:54:05 AM »