Author Topic: EQ & Win flame war  (Read 11791 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Re: My doc are right.
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2015, 02:56:30 AM »
You never asked a question, you simply stated "You dont even know what 2+2 do"rather than saying "Do you even know what 2+2 equals?"

To anyone else, 2+2 is 4

However, obviously the answer to such a question from yourself since your questions have different meanings is "Equinox is a broke bitch who doesn't know how to gamble responsibly hence why hes resorted to stealing money from family and gangs."

WOW, HE ANSWER LOLL.. Did you see how you need attention??? You even take time to answer a stupid quesiton like 2+2... Dude we all know you know what is 2+2, why you want to justify it.... omg..... he answer... DID HE REALLY??? HE REALLY FUCKING ANSWER IT... YOU DID, OMG, OMG, OMG, HE REALLY DID IT LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2015, 03:01:37 AM »
I want attention, yet your the one literally crying on an internet forum over how bad you fucked your life up and want someone to give you money.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2015, 03:07:20 AM »
I want attention, yet your the one literally crying on an internet forum.

Ok maybe i cry, but did i need attention?!

Dude im Equinox, everyone know me, i have fans, i have haters, in fact, i have everything, im a stars, the american dream from canada.

Dont hate bro, do your thang, train hard men, how much games against computer did i do to get where i am now.

Fucking all night dog, start by 2v1, 3v1, 4v1, go back 3v1, 4v1, 5v1..

Training need time and you cant be good in 2 days brotha...

Training to get skills, then get skills to get popular.

Here we go men, stop your hate on me men.

DO YOUR THANG!

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2015, 03:16:37 AM »
Obviously you do need attention.

"The American dream"

- Be a gambling addict
- Steal your parents money
- Steal from a gang
- Hack at video games
- Act like your not hacking at video games
- Act famous
- Get dumped by your girlfriend for trying to manipulate them into something they don't want to do
- Cry on a 20 year old video game forums
- Expect charity money

If that's the "American Dream" then god damn that's a shitty place to live.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2015, 03:18:47 AM »
Obviously you do need attention.

"The American dream"

- Be a gambling addict
- Steal your parents money
- Steal from a gang
- Hack at video games
- Act like your not hacking at video games
- Get dumped by your girlfriend for trying to manipulate them into something they don't want to do
- Cry on a 20 year old video game forums
- Expect charity money

If that's the "American Dream" then god damn that's a shitty place to live.

Do you see how low you are, everytime we talk about skills at warcraft II you start with my personal probleme life...

Their a difference between the real myself and equinox.

Stop take equinox like myself, because equinox is equinox loser.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2015, 03:26:08 AM »
Do you see how low you are, everytime someone tries to offer you a truce (Including someone who suffered the same mental illness) you attack them. This thread is already about your personal problem life so it's on topic. You think your trying to go off-topic and bring a video game (which is still your personal problem in life too, a doctor even told you your mentally obsessed over it)

Theres really no difference between Equinox and the real you.

- Both are retarded
- Both are addicts (Ones addicted to hacking video games, the others addicted to gambling)
- Both are scumbags (One jokes about their grandmother dying on a moderated discussion forum, the other steals from his own family, most likely the same grandmother he jokes about dying is included in there)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 03:29:39 AM by Winchester »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2015, 03:34:39 AM »
Yes your right, we are in the good topic to talk about my personal life right now, be happy... but i dont talk about now, i talk about always... Because its not new you talk about my personal life because i call you a big newbe loser.

Your attitude is wrong... We are playing a game, this is my right to call you a newbe and thats your right to call me a hacker even if its not true while the fact you suck is true, but anyway, start to talk about my personal life as my gambling addiction, my girlfriend, my family, or post my personal picture or personal picture of claw is wrong.

It just show to people you have no weapons to play this game and your protecting yourself by using cheap method as personal life people.

We are playing a game, we are not playing real life.

Anyway, your a loser, thats not a big deal like i said.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2015, 04:03:21 AM »
Your attitude is wrong...

This coming from the guy who abuses everyone on the server and attacks people who offer truces to him.

thats your right to call me a hacker even if its not true

OH REALLY?

I never hacked

i hacked in 2002

once a hacker always a hacker

You're clearly lying

the fact you suck is true

Apparently I suck so hard I can beat you in my first 6 months of playing war2online as a newb after being taught by $paCe

start to talk about my personal life

When you attack people and start to call them retarded, you are attacking there personal life by calling them a handicapped person. You did this to me first on the occult forums. You do this to everyone on these forums, you are attacking there personal lives because of illnesses they may or may not have.

post my personal picture

If it's so personal to you, why did you openly post it on the forums in the first place when you know the warcraft 2 community is full of trolls (YOU INCLUDED) on the forums, when your admins even have dick pictures of players saved to their hard-drives for years and years (aka "5 inches of Korean Pain".  Did you not think before doing this? Did I go to your Facebook and take this picture and use it? No, I don't even know your first name, or your last name, so I don't know how i'd find your Facebook unless another war2player told me. (Which they haven't, YOU POSTED IT ON THE FORUMS KNOWING THE CONSEQUENCES DUE TO EVERYONE DOING IT PREVIOUSLY)

It just show to people you have no weapons to play this game

Yeah, sorry, Maphacks, Spellhacks, and Buildhacks aren't my thing, I know how to beat someone without a hack unlike you.

We are playing a game, we are not playing real life.

A game you're taking too far when you start verbally attacking people all the time. (I'm no saint in this department but I've at least proven in your absence that I can post in a civil manner where as in my absence you've proven you can't)

your a loser

Personal lives, personal lives, if you're gonna preach about personal lives lead by example! Oh wait you can't cause your a fucking loser who pissed 17 grand away *most of it stolen*  on gambling rather then on his family and girlfriend. Hence why you got left behind and  got people ready to beat your ass.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 04:06:51 AM by Winchester »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2015, 04:11:51 AM »
Everyone know i hack in my first years of gaming, it mean 15 years ago, bravo sherlock holms, someone give him a medal please....I was young and dint even know how to play, and i was playing bgh.

I also never hacked on war2ru server.

My hacking year was on europe server from blizzard server.

I have never hack on war2ru if your perfere, period.

Btw i call people retard because my english is bad and its almost the only insult i know.

Its not like if i go seek in their personal life to know why they are retard and expose it to everyone.

You make no sens.

Finnaly if i post my picture on the forum is about family, we are all family, there no probleme to show who we are and share some picture of friends, exemple me tyrus and pirate.

But using this picture and write some shit in it is bad, your gonna put all this picture on google even if you dont know and its really not appreciated. You also scare people to send their picture after because they will get scared from people like you.

This is pretty pathetic from you, no doubt.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 04:20:54 AM by Equinox »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2015, 04:26:20 AM »
But you said you've never hacked and denied it over and over again when I call you one. Also Swift hacked when he was young, you still make him out to be this huge hacker when he is capable of beating any player anytime with warvid requested/stream request with no hack on. And use phrases such as "Once a hacker always a hacker", well guess what, the same thing applies to you! In the past 2 months you've denied screenshots and blatantly said on these forums you would.

ALSO here is the part I directly quoted and posted on these forums several months ago which you posted on occult!

Wtf you talk about? last time i hack were in 2002 retard

And i hack this week

And your shitty story about valk or anything you said its just pure bullshit, i have never hack

You are admitting to hacking within the last 6 months in this post. So you are lying again!

Also Doesn't matter if retard is the only insult you know, you're still attacking there personal life with an insult like that. People are handicapped and you're using a word used to specifically insult handicapped people, the handicapped have feelings and emotions too you know!

PERSONAL LIVES EQUINOX! ITS ALL ABOUT THE PERSONAL LIVES!

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2015, 04:30:54 AM »
But using this picture and write some shit in it is bad, your gonna put all this picture on google even if you dont know and its really not appreciated

You put it on google the moment you posted it on the forums/social media

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2015, 04:35:51 AM »
But you said you've never hacked and denied it over and over again when I call you one. Also Swift hacked when he was young, you still make him out to be this huge hacker when he is capable of beating any player anytime with warvid requested/stream request with no hack on. And use phrases such as "Once a hacker always a hacker", well guess what, the same thing applies to you! In the past 2 months you've denied screenshots and blatantly said on these forums you would.

ALSO here is the part I directly quoted and posted on these forums several months ago which you posted on occult!

Wtf you talk about? last time i hack were in 2002 retard

And i hack this week

And your shitty story about valk or anything you said its just pure bullshit, i have never hack

You are admitting to hacking within the last 6 months in this post. So you are lying again!

Also Doesn't matter if retard is the only insult you know, you're still attacking there personal life with an insult like that. People are handicapped and you're using a word used to specifically insult handicapped people, the handicapped have feelings and emotions too you know!

PERSONAL LIVES EQUINOX! ITS ALL ABOUT THE PERSONAL LIVES!

Heuuuu... This quote you get came from a thread where we talk about 2.02 client.. If i said i hack this week it was for testing everything was true. Did you except me to came and said everyone can hack without know if its true or not... I hack to test if it was true, dont try to make more shit where there not.

Also swift dint hack when he was young, swift hack and get caught alot of time by different player, he also hack me 2 times 2 years ago... there nothing to compare with me or any kind of newbe who using hacks because they dint even care about this game yet.

I dont care about newbs who hacks like dellam and martin, everyone know it... Because they are young and they are newbe, i can understand every new player will try hacks.. But i dont understand someone as swift whos still hack at 26 years old on war2ru after ten years of gaming.

There no point there.

For the retard word... i dint even have to justify myself but i will because its true thats not really cool.. If i call them retard is because and im sorry, i think they are retard for real, period.

I really think, il, moustopher and burnt are retard, but i think tk and blid are more smarter but no balls.

No hypocrit, no lie, just the truth.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 04:38:24 AM by Equinox »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2015, 04:38:53 AM »
This is pretty pathetic from you, no doubt.

Oh please, you'd do the exact same thing if I had a picture of me up, you've already attempted things like your poodle pictures and gay sex videos claiming its me and lightbringer. SO PATHETIC OF YOU! NO DOUBT!!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2015, 04:42:58 AM »
No i will not because never i have use personal life of people to get what i want, i can call them retard, newbe or loser or useless because everything of this as a link with the game.. But never i will use personal information to get what i want, this is shameless and no balls.

Btw i dint really cares, it's not like if im ugly.

Im lookin good, im good and im still the best while your the loser and never gonna post a picture of yourself for some personal reason.

This is sad to know winchester gonna always stay winchester, nobody will never know who you really are because your scare.

Its like to be on facebook without a picture, sad life my friend.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 04:47:08 AM by Equinox »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2015, 05:00:42 AM »
If i call them retard is because and im sorry, i think they are retard for real, period.

The correct word is mentally handicapped, Retard is the mean way of saying it (Which you are simply a mean person, proven time and time again)

Also swift dint hack when he was young, swift hack and get caught alot of time by different player, he also hack me 2 times 2 years ago... there nothing to compare with me or any kind of newbe who using hacks because they dint even care about this game yet.

He only did it blatantly to get banned though, which is what you did on these forums not long ago (Spam till banned cause you wanted account deleted) How is it any different? He had a problem with playing the game so he wanted to get banned. When was he caught maphacking and denying a screenshot and not posting it like you did 2 months ago? He obviously cares about the game more if he's stuck around longer then you despite all the shit people put him through.

i can understand every new player will try hacks.

I started in late 2010/early 2011, I do not know the name of maphacks, build hacks, spellhacks or where to get them, Nor do I have any interest in knowing. If I am capable of beating somel 10 year+ established players in my first 6 months of playing without them, why would I need them?