Author Topic: *****Canceled RIPE HOSTING PRO TOURNEY SUNDAY 8 NOVEMBER canceled*****  (Read 8840 times)

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: RIPE HOSTING PRO TOURNEY SUNDAY 8 NOVEMBER
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2020, 08:56:54 PM »
I'm flattered I'm on your list ripe, however I will not be participating.  So lone, the coast is clear you now have a chance to win.

Offline Ze_sAiNt

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2020, 03:18:13 AM »
Ripe

Will non-participants have access to view all the warvids after tourney?  We can all learn from watching player POV.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2020, 03:09:48 PM »
this is like me vs summoner and then he turns his maphack on

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2020, 03:26:27 PM »
sure saint. good idea.

ofc first losers wont give me any videos but i hope they do.

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2020, 06:53:13 AM »
bara u r on the list cuz i saw u had some champ icon or something and u won something which i forgot what it was. anyway some1 said u r good.

i hope all the pros join my tourney. not just the ppl i like or who i play with. all. even swift.

https://challonge.com/t6tu5utg

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2020, 06:54:42 AM »
go register ur name in. and in 24hours that sunday check in to make bracket way before starting time. lets make this right way. not stupid late wanking about brackets.
if u dont register and check in in time. u wont get any addition time.

u have almost 2 weeks time. it is good timing for both american and europe.

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2020, 07:00:44 AM »
winner 50€ paypal
2nd 30€
3rd 15€ 

so bronze game will b played. be sure to warvideo every game and save every game. if even one second of games missing = disq.

i pay the prizes after watching the videos and share the videos online for all newbies to watch. i my self watch as many games as possible.

6-10 players b05 from start
11+ players b03 from the start. only gow ef high.

game host can decide if wanna kick watchers. however i wish solid known watchers can stay. I as an admin have an option to come watch any game i want.

if any1 has problem with screenshots, watchers, games, any probs or fights. just direct whisper me. i will make quick and fair decisions. however we wont make tourney last 10hours just cuz there is small stupid trash talks or fights. keep it simple. manners, sportsmanship plz.

if there is serious need. i will make quick Clear tourney rules POST later.

so far registered shotgun and unfo. unfo, imho u can try but i dont think u have skills for this tourney. depending on total player base u can play if not much ppl. if there is many u r out.

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2020, 07:02:47 AM »
if i forgot to mention some1 in the pro list, ofc there might be some i forgot so then just tell me or some pros just register without askin. i just watched ladder top 400 and picked players there. i add few to the list actually. forgot poscow for example.

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2020, 07:10:37 AM »
when the serious big games start semis, finals etc. i will b there and making sure there isnt any possible watcher tipping. so. forget having ur friends watchin the game in .ru.
every1 can stream ofc if u have interest in it.

the target is to make the fairest 1v1 pro tourney ever. 100% free of cheats. future will/wont show if i managed to do that. but i try all my best. i pretty much know or have heard of all the tricks possible.

an example. either of the player hosts. dont b stupid. this is just an example. if swift and jesk are 1v1. dont let bara or knitter watch. period. if im there seeing it i wont let that happen. no friends watching. use streams. use insight, use WARVIDEO. The game host has the hammer and the biggest hammer has the tourney admin.

Lets make this good and happen.

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2020, 07:12:36 AM »
if there is some icon ideas for the tourney top3 i take the ideas ofc ru admins decide about if these icons r ok r not. i personally am 5050. i dont really care icons or not.

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2020, 11:17:54 AM »
" post from other thread " i copy it sraight here

yes u ( knitter did thx) and jesk and alf need to join so we get swift and da yankz and rest also come. sepi also. all fucking register. the big guys get rest big guys register.

there is no point that at 7pm or 5 pm or wotever we start managing things. who is who, who is where and what.

we make it simple. REGISTER EARLY.  AND CHECK IN EARLY. that makes it way more easier for me as an admin to manage the tourney and brackets. and it saves ur time too.
i post this same shit in tourney thread too. allrdy registered good player KNITTERHEMD U8 SG UNF0

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2020, 11:35:22 AM »
and i tell this now. i just got priv msg from lux " im takin part of this "

we are all grown up men. we can go to one fucking site and register in, and then on sunday check in. it isnt that hard. is it?
https://challonge.com/t6tu5utg/

im not doing that for somebody just cuz he is lazy. im not adding manually anybody. any1 who wants to participate goes and registers. there is almost 2 weeks time.

https://challonge.com/t6tu5utg/

dont be kids.

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2020, 12:36:32 PM »

allrdy lux u8 knitter in. almost 2 weeks time. go on bois. log on early so we start in the right moment and have the highest strd 1v1 tourney ever.

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2020, 03:16:02 PM »
an example. either of the player hosts. dont b stupid. this is just an example. if swift and jesk are 1v1. dont let bara or knitter watch. period. if im there seeing it i wont let that happen. no friends watching. use streams. use insight, use WARVIDEO. The game host has the hammer and the biggest hammer has the tourney admin.

What the..?

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2020, 04:42:41 PM »

What the..?

he belive they tip each other, warvideo wont show it expect chat(discord voice etc) stream will catch it, but still someone can use telephone to call someone, but still for what rotfl XD
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience