Author Topic: *****Canceled RIPE HOSTING PRO TOURNEY SUNDAY 8 NOVEMBER canceled*****  (Read 8657 times)

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
Re: RIPE HOSTING PRO TOURNEY SUNDAY 8 NOVEMBER
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2020, 04:57:22 PM »
when the serious game starts. no " friends " watching.

it doesnt matter if u r in the phone or discord. it is ok. but not IN that game.

u seriously r both adults. I suppose so!?!... I Will do all to make this tourney fair as possible. If some ppl arent joining here cuz of the rulez. that is just showing us all what they are. watch ur words.

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2020, 04:58:51 PM »
no real time streams only 5min delayed allowed.

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2020, 11:33:54 PM »
I understand. But since when have I ever tipped that I would need to be called out by name. Like me and swift are best buddies and have been known to cheat together. Rude and disrespectful.

Offline Knitter

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2020, 09:59:49 AM »
That was just an example.. could be anyone... i know what ur trying to say but ripe didnt mean that way.
He knows jesk and i woundt cheat.
W/e his tourney his rules.

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2020, 08:07:11 AM »
that was just an example. i just invtented too couples who r friends. dont b silly bara.

i have family oblications from this friday to next saturday. so i wont be much on. i try keep watchin  forums and even maybe play a few but will b minimum.

so dont worry. im hosting the tourney on sunday 8th. i just dont have much time right now for online life. u can always msg here in thread or pm or any other device u might have with me. im offline a lot now week untill the tourney night. i wish u still go register and then also checkin in on sunday. not too hard. 2 little things. makes it easier and faster for us us all. have brackets quick and just start the megapro tourney :]] 

and after the tourney will take ages to watch the warvideos so u must be patient ( winners ) however it is so small money but i know tourney with money is better than none ;]]]
from experiement.

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2020, 08:10:15 AM »
1Shotgun2
2UNF0
3Knitterhemd
4u8t3io3p
5LuX2

5 registered so far. im hoping for more.

and i hope tora and tk market this for me while im away. seriously i dont have time now in a week so much.

https://challonge.com/t6tu5utg/participants

go and register. most of u have allrdy a registered account on challengo and those who doesnt, it is a normal quick registering thing. just dont be lazy. like i said. if on sunday night swift or jesk ( another example ) comes in tourney channel and says " hey ripe manually add me in im a bit late " WONT HAPPEN. U HAVE  2 weeks. to permission to get in is to before tournament register and check in on sunday anytime 24h before the start.

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2020, 08:13:44 AM »
about the watching . i still post this GAME HOST HAS THE HAMMER. so i give a lot power for game hoster to ban uknown ppl or "susped tippers"
game host is always THE KING.

but if im there. Im the KING cuz im the tourney director.

to make it simple for every1. dont trust nonames. let only known ppl watch. and if u stream,stream ur games with at least 5min delay. u r dumb if u stream real time or near to it.

Offline Knitter

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2020, 12:02:18 PM »
Unfortunately I will probably not be able to participate in the tournament. I hurt my hand and it was sewn up. I will probably be absent for 2 weeks.
I am sorry.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2020, 12:04:45 PM »
I'll advertise with the bot starting sunday evening.

It's currently advertising this weekend's tournament

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2020, 09:58:35 PM »
Take care knitt make sure you heal that hand carefully, hands are no joke! Wish you the best !  :slight_smile:

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2020, 06:45:05 AM »
Unfortunately I will probably not be able to participate in the tournament. I hurt my hand and it was sewn up. I will probably be absent for 2 weeks.
I am sorry.

Next time stop fap   :poo: :poo:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2020, 03:02:38 AM »
Go register!! 😊

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2020, 02:41:25 AM »
Im officially cancelling this tourney and not gonna wasre my time. So far 6 registered which of one isnt In pro list and one has told He has wrist broken. It isnt gonna happen that we have every thing set ready that time on sumday night and many pros like Swift has told he isnt playing.

So No point trying. Mini tourney is no interesting. Sorry but this is how I See this going.

Maybe some other time In some future Some1 has skills and interest To host fair pro 1v1 tourno 🤣 I See These 1v1 tourneys trust lvl as same as the lvl of american election 😁 too many ways To cheat.

Sorry For letting some ppl down I Know some also waited For this To happen, me aswell. Need most of the pros there and maybe saturday night and like 2 months time to register 😁
Im quite busy writing this with cell fone so shit annoying.

Will log on playin on friday or sumday maybe anyway. Sorry and thx. I think this warvid idea widely is still good. Would be interesting For many ppl To watch n learn n possibly minimize cheating.

Sorry tk and tora if u kept advertasing. Ty. I just dont c this happening and was bad timing with 2 smurf tourneys near by.

Ok I stfu n gtfo sorry 😁 next time fuking register early!!! Participate and show u r the greatest 1v1er ever!!!!!

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: *****Canceled RIPE HOSTING PRO TOURNEY SUNDAY 8 NOVEMBER canceled*****
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2020, 07:00:41 AM »
Im officially cancelling this tourney and not gonna wasre my time. So far 6 registered which of one isnt In pro list and one has told He has wrist broken. It isnt gonna happen that we have every thing set ready that time on sumday night and many pros like Swift has told he isnt playing.

So No point trying. Mini tourney is no interesting. Sorry but this is how I See this going.

Maybe some other time In some future Some1 has skills and interest To host fair pro 1v1 tourno 🤣 I See These 1v1 tourneys trust lvl as same as the lvl of american election 😁 too many ways To cheat.

Sorry For letting some ppl down I Know some also waited For this To happen, me aswell. Need most of the pros there and maybe saturday night and like 2 months time to register 😁
Im quite busy writing this with cell fone so shit annoying.

Will log on playin on friday or sumday maybe anyway. Sorry and thx. I think this warvid idea widely is still good. Would be interesting For many ppl To watch n learn n possibly minimize cheating.

Sorry tk and tora if u kept advertasing. Ty. I just dont c this happening and was bad timing with 2 smurf tourneys near by.

Ok I stfu n gtfo sorry 😁 next time fuking register early!!! Participate and show u r the greatest 1v1er ever!!!!!

people just come when tournament is going to start, most people dont check forum
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: *****Canceled RIPE HOSTING PRO TOURNEY SUNDAY 8 NOVEMBER canceled*****
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2020, 07:27:15 PM »
I started registering players 30 mins before my tournament last saturday.. and almost everyone showed up 15 mins after registration started

If you host it on a good day at a good time.. people will show up