Author Topic: iL  (Read 17095 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: iL
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2020, 07:47:03 PM »
You have literally been killing the game for the last 20 years. Repeatedly.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2020, 07:54:00 PM »
Good luck have fun.

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2020, 08:01:16 PM »
I say we go with the proven and battle tested staff. Burnt being one of them, not sure who else. I dont know who cel or tora are but they seem to have a negative impact around here. Also equinox is cool guy and he tries to actually do stuff around here for the game. If he's being banned than ban cel for stirring up stuff as well.

Don't all be so dam sensitive. Its a game, where we come to have a good time, talk trash, let off steam etc. No point being big babies. We are all adults. Van is also cool guy not sure the beef with him either.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2020, 08:07:18 PM »
cel is currently probably doing more for this community than almost anyone else is by the way bara.

tora has been doing the most productive stuff as admin.. more than me in the last 12-6 months.

burnt tries to do good things i think, but it's all for nothing... he takes 1 step forward and he allows van to bring him 2 steps back. That will never change.

and if my math is correct... that means burnt is constantly bringing us 1 step back. (1 munus 2 = -1.. yeah math is right)

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2020, 08:15:49 PM »
I don't know maybe I haven't been around in awhile. Burnt used to be THE man. Tournies/festivals/advertising. The real deal. Not sure what's going on now with you Burnt. But I respect you. When we were younger I remember being disrespectful towards you and pulling various shenanigans. Wanna say sorry to you Burnt dawg. Keep being you.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2020, 08:37:18 PM »
Doesnt matter @baRa , since equinox is liar, and making his stupid list of hackers, if someone said X hack, he need to show anything to prove? right? IF he hasnt got replays/ss he should just stfu

You should check all his topics, he got problem in his head
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 09:46:42 PM by Szwagier »
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2020, 10:32:40 PM »
Too much fun going on for me to not be part of it.

Burnt you said "This server is going down the drain because of the retard staff. Now I'm going to speed it up. iL doesn't have the balls to remove you trash admins and would rather let his server die."

Aren't you an admin? Did you just call yourself retarded? Also, iL just gave you a 2nd chance what, 6months ago? Obv you no longer care, as you just insulted him as well. It is what it is. You are aware of that already.

Bara- Brunt used to be Mr. War2 and was cool as hell and was getting real good too. Then in 1 very odd game, he went from that Burnt to...... the complete opposite. He has had similar views as EQ does since then. (maybe did b4, idk but shows it 100% now)

I highly agree there has been some BS in the past and will be in the future but to go back and hash it all out and search for answers that have been denied and/or ignored for years really doesn't justify continuing to constantly demand them.

Honestly, if you can make it work on another server in the long run, I say, for the greater good, right? But... Babyshark.... is what would stop me, personally. Idk Tupac either tbh.

The short term result of a split, will be exactly that, our small population of people split in half (as if we could afford it). New/current people would see 18 people logged on instead of 36 and may not ever find the other server.

Let's remember, a very small amount of the population are even on this forum and even half of them don't give 2 shits. They just want to play the game and couldn't care less about the drama. If anything, that would turn them away.

Long term view is.... the community survives the split and everyone is happy (yeah right). The negative long term view is, war2 ends due to this (if it gains steam)

I think this will go well!..........

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2020, 12:32:32 PM »
cel is currently probably doing more for this community than almost anyone else is by the way bara.

tora has been doing the most productive stuff as admin.. more than me in the last 12-6 months.

^This... It's true.

There are people who just hate RU itself(the server). I'm not naming names, but yes there are people who hate RU. They hate anyone who is admin of it, and they either want to see RU die, Warcraft 2 die, or both, because they just don't care.

Are Cel and Tora good people in their personal lives? That's neither here nor there, but yes they have been good for this game.

Offline Sentinel1

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2020, 02:57:14 PM »
u guys should really think about getting a life.

Offline van

• Grunt
  • Vandalization complete
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2020, 10:51:12 AM »
Tk kindly go fuck your self and give that prostitution of a wife a kiss.  You haven’t done shit since you become admin, it has been a problem since day one.   Name one thing tk has done productively for this server.... will wait..... and I guarantee if you asked actual people who play the game and not run their mouths like idiots in here . They would tell you that van contributes more to WAR2 than any of your pathetic videos and forum talk could ever do.  I train players daily and make fun of people that are known to host unfair teams or brag about their Mongoloidism.  Van has never been anymore toxic than what the Internet dishes out on daily basis.  Everyone is tired of this PC policing bullshit.  Nobody is leaving RU to go to USA that hadnt already done it in the first place.  Those types need to be around likeminded retards at all time.  Nobody feels bad or believes the bullshit from Tupac who constantly hacks The server and babyshark a fat ass ginger who messaged people family on Facebook.  Get real you little fucking nerds , tora admitted he has map hacks, blid sharing accounts with Jordan, and a non existent server owner named iL.   Xurnt is WAR2 combated more than anyone of you will EVER , even when the server is dead and gone.    Pathetic bunch of nerds crying all the time.
You just got vandalized, vanimal style.

Offline van

• Grunt
  • Vandalization complete
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2020, 11:07:26 AM »
Tk contribution to WAR2... finding out smurf players akas and telling good players who they are.  What a legacy as admin Tk.
You just got vandalized, vanimal style.