Author Topic: Controversial "utube channel" thread stickied?  (Read 4602 times)

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
Controversial "utube channel" thread stickied?
« on: November 22, 2020, 03:06:50 PM »
Why is "wc2 utube channel" stickied? And is there an update on a new YouTube page?

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: Controversial "utube channel" thread stickied?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2020, 03:13:14 PM »
It's now the starcraft 2 channel lol.
war2 > war3

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2020, 03:35:35 PM »
i'd say things are changing right now...
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2020, 01:51:27 PM »
Ok now the stickied thread is gone? What's going on here?

Offline Oculus

• Critter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2020, 06:55:22 PM »
i'd say things are changing right now...
All,

You have condemned my game.
You have doxed innocent people.
You have allowed abusive admin to destroy integrity
You have lied about other community's.
You have ddosed innocent gamers.
You have banned innocent people because you lost.
You promote hate crime and allow hate speech.
You promote illegal activities and participate.
You move threads to gold mine so people can't reply after you talk shit or make false accusations.

I don't care what or who you are.
I don't care what you have to say.
I don't care if you agree with me.

You have 24 hours from this post. You must comply or expect US. We aren't traceable and police can't help you. If they did they would cease the whole domain.

1. Begin removing everything with n— or hate speech.

2. Remove all corrupt staff.

3. Public apology to EQ and his family.

Failing to meet my demands will be the beginning of the end of server.war2.ru and war2.usa.

I'll start off with contacting your host, you violate the tos many ways.

Next usa and ru databases go public.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 09:56:40 AM by Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart) »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2020, 07:11:14 PM »
I shouldn’t approve this post lol....But it made me crack up so hard I couldn’t help it. Loooooooool.
war2 > war3

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2020, 07:38:49 PM »
I totally agree with point 1) though it is long overdue trash removal...

Also rules finally are coming to the forum from what my pinkie told me.

So these posts you are talking about wont ever happen anymore either which is a very good thing! And guess what made it possible:

Last time such rules were proposed Equinox and Burnt were amongst the only ones that voted against having some rules againt hate speech and racism or harrasment on the forum  :rofl:

So dont worry, change is coming now that they wont be able to stop it, rules are coming big time! :ok_hand:

This is for reference:
http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,5378.0.html

Rules that are coming will be much more detailled though and completely in the line of rules you can find anywhere else on the web. No more bullying no more harrassement no more hate speech...
« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 07:42:09 PM by Cel »

Offline Region

• Critter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2020, 09:12:54 PM »
I shouldn’t approve this post lol....But it made me crack up so hard I couldn’t help it. Loooooooool.

Says the dirty little hamster 🐹 .

1. You fame purchasing sex. Sad sad world you live in boy. I wonder what happend if BLM in New York found out you're admin on forums/websites that promote hate, racism? Oh

I totally agree with point 1) though it is long overdue trash removal...

Also rules finally are coming to the forum from what my pinkie told me.

So these posts you are talking about wont ever happen anymore either which is a very good thing! And guess what made it possible:

Last time such rules were proposed Equinox and Burnt were amongst the only ones that voted against having some rules againt hate speech and racism or harrasment on the forum  :rofl:

So dont worry, change is coming now that they wont be able to stop it, rules are coming big time! :ok_hand:

This is for reference:
http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,5378.0.html

Rules that are coming will be much more detailled though and completely in the line of rules you can find anywhere else on the web. No more bullying no more harrassement no more hate speech...

I'd hope so... time is ticking... let's hope that wasn't a pled to believe anything I've seen with my own eyes.

You think it's okay? We all gonna pretend you're not on the team? Doxing two community members over these politics? Sure, you can deny any involvement with that activity. You can't deny being part of that team. You seen how the community was starting to see the real picture. Now you want to be the hero?

Offline DeadlyTyper

• Critter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2020, 09:49:16 PM »

Does this look like a joke to you? I can't tell?

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2020, 01:53:13 AM »
Xurnt is the man. We love you too, tora and cel, but burnt and tk are the shiznat. Fuck you dugs, you're ok too guess. Don't care who you are oculus but we are very fond of our imperfect admins.

The guy has one point though, I am not admin and certainly have no interest in being one here.
I just happen to have some of the admins ears and some actually listen to what I say which hopefully is great though it means I cant promise anything. It is all none of my ressort.

What I am seeing is very clear though and on this point alone I agree:
War2 is a very old game and we do not have many people left that still love and play the game.
War2.ru is yet still the place that most players come to play it. But it obviously has flaws big flaws and one of them is toxicity in the community.

Obvisously with no clear rules in place a few people are not even trying to keep the experience fun or safe for one-another which in the end taints everything else.
No rules mean there are only a few place that are actually nice to hangout in for normal human beings, where there is not always an argument going on or whatever.
The worst part is that it is not even representative of the community as a whole, all the hatred and all the crap only comes from a handful of people. Yet everyone gets to see it, all the time everywhere, like if it represented 80% of the server population when in reality it is more like 1%.

And it does not even matter at this point if people are rightfully accused or not or whatever, it just is not the place...
No one wants to read people insulting each other all the time when joining a gaming forum or community about a game they love.
This is why most forums out there do not allow such endless shit to take place in the first place.
Let alone rely solely on their admins judgement for every single decisions regarding very common offenses.

Rules should exist that makes decisions predictable and a lot less reliant on admins judgement, this both means easier adminship and more generally accepted ruling and fairer / cleaner place for everyone.

It is about time that we adopt a few if not all of the community guidelines of Blizzard to try and make War2.ru a better place for everyone.
A place where we care about one-another and where everyone has to show a little bit of respect to members, not much, just enough not to piss everyone off so much that you get reported all the time for being an asshole.

Rules that will ensure we are not letting a handful of toxic weirdos behave like monkeys and push away decent people that love to game too...

In the end if that place happen to get some decent commonly accepted basic rules, I am pretty sure most if not all members will adapt to them just fine.
It does not mean admins will have to go out of their way to apply them all the time it means when people have complaints or something is done wrong they do not have to rely as much on their own judgement to take action...

All of that leads to fairer ruling and friendlier environement for everyone without over-doing it and going full LGBTW or whatever about it...

Now like I said I cannot promise this is what will be decided in the end by the guys in charge in the end, but this is what I have been trying to push them to go for. Because all of this would stop for good.

From my perspective I haven't seen proof enough that admins are corrupt, all I see is some of them are sometimes acting without guidelines on personal feelings.
Some of them also said things to make points that clearly were not thought through. But from where I stand most of them try to do the job.
That includes banning hate-speech, copy pasted topics and spamming etc... What makes it so much about them is the absence of rules...

Bare in mind that in Blizzard forums calling out or attacking publicly another member, let alone admins, is completely not allowed.
No matter who you are and how true your claims may be they are not allowing it.
They keep these accusations in a very different place not even in the forums to keep their forums and games as friendly as possible.

An interesting take for sure of the whole problem when you think about it :P
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 01:57:01 AM by Cel »

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2020, 02:10:28 AM »
Can you stop making shity topics about it? Why there must be flame war all the time here

People like equinox dont understand that w2 ru and usa are illegal games since w2 is not free

We need new youtube channel with w2 games

I dont trust xurnt anymore

@iL  great job, @Cel stop answer and argue with people like equinox, just mute him

If someone dont accept/will not accept new rules he can leave and play on diffrent server  like usa/gog

P.S. delete this topic
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 02:15:10 AM by Szwagier »
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2020, 02:28:29 AM »
Why are you so triggered? I was asking what were the reasons for the thread being stickied, then deleted

Not sure why you're so upset

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2020, 03:04:30 AM »
You didnt see what happen in that topic?  Cause there was flame war like allways and  guess you want continue
http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,6043.msg77537/boardseen.html#new

Warcraft 2 combat youtube doesnt not exist anymore

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2020, 03:37:43 AM »
I don't care for flame wars, so I'm not going to read it. Threads can be moved to "Flame Wars & Offtopic" not stickied then deleted. The reason I asked was because there was a serious accusation of hacking/credit card theft, and figured it was in the community's best interest to at least look a little deeper into it.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2020, 05:12:50 AM »
I don't care for flame wars, so I'm not going to read it. Threads can be moved to "Flame Wars & Offtopic" not stickied then deleted. The reason I asked was because there was a serious accusation of hacking/credit card theft, and figured it was in the community's best interest to at least look a little deeper into it.

Yes sure someone from w2 steal credit card form another w2 player xD

Also equniox called many people hacker without any ss/replays like me braviet slacher andrzej twn-cancel and many more, if he havent got any ss/replays he should get banned cause its not true for 1 day, if he will do again ban 7 days if still ban one year