Author Topic: Someone abusing triggers maybe?  (Read 4252 times)

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
Someone abusing triggers maybe?
« on: December 21, 2020, 12:34:00 AM »
So Macdre any I were playing a 2v2 vs Celticdruid[as and someone else,  celtics pard left,  he stayed for a few more mins,  then all of a sudden it says CelticDruid enabled a hack and both Macdre AND my minimaps were completely revealed and we essentially had a maphack.  Celtic then left almost immediatly as soon as we both said "WTF!".  Is someone abusing the "triggers" on main server?  I've NEVER seen that happen before where a player could modify someone else's client memory addresses or enable hacks on their behalf.  The only thing I know of that has that capability are the triggers I saw on the Backup server.  It was like he was able to "on screen" for everyone in the game.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 12:43:23 AM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Online Mistral

• Administrator
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: Someone abusing triggers maybe?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2020, 06:21:40 AM »
No this is not triggers. Just singleplayer cheats.
They always worked this way. From 1995, From ipx times.
In old IPX lobby there was a checkbox that allows to enable single player cheats in multiplayer.
And when someone write some cheat in chat, then that cheat enables for ALL players,
and there will be written text bellow "Someone enabled cheat".
And as it seems this checkbox actually working in BNE too.
They you ask how they enabled it? Just hacked.
For examlpe cheat tool that Tupac created have that option. Or they can just do this manually without tools if they know how. (i know ;))
This cheat is not so bad as you think. He just writen "on screen" and game enabled it for all players. And not so bad is because game writes text bellow about who enables cheat.
You cannot do this silently or for yourself only. Singleplayer cheat written in chat always enables for all players.
This can ruin just one game maybe. Cause you will know who do that, and just ban him next time.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 06:24:03 AM by Mistral »

Online Mistral

• Administrator
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2020, 06:22:32 AM »
And sometimes this can even be fun or useful))))
Like for example just yesterday we played on the Szwagier's Peon Race map. And he fucked up and give peon vision 2 LOL ;D and then there was a moment where we need to jump with wharf but we dont see other side :sob: and i write them like hey guys i have "on screen" there and they like okay go HACK US :rofl: and we jumped and then i turned off.
BUT then LOL violet player jumped wrong and got stuk :sob: so i enabled "glittering prizes" so we have resources to build farms+ships and save him. Szwagier build ship and kill wharf and then violet player jumps off from the trap ;D ;D
you can see Szwagier yesterday stream if you think im lying https://www.twitch.tv/videos/844012262
9 hours 3 mins timecode.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 08:51:01 AM by Mistral »

Online Mistral

• Administrator
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2020, 09:01:22 AM »
Oh and triggers cannot do anything to others clients. They just enabled in each player war2 systematically so players dont disconnect of drop. And they actualy dont even have real synchronisation mechanism. War2 making its normaly for yourself. Blizzard make a really good synchronisation system inside game so its working just fine with only that.
So as i saying they cannot access others clients. (Cause they actualy dont even know that others even exist in first place. They working inside of each player comps separately.)

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2020, 10:05:01 AM »
So are you saying its ok to hack now, to save you in a shitty map like peon race?

Online Mistral

• Administrator
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2020, 10:53:43 AM »
As i know hacking in itself is bad yes.

Singleplayer cheats is ok when all people in game agreed to it. Even Blizzard themselves thinking this way because they made that game works this way. And they made that checkbox for enabling singleplayer cheats in old IPX lobby. If this was not the cause then that checkbox wouldnt even exist in the first place.

But of course its bad to do this and not saying people beforehand and asking if they all agreed.

And what if someone doing this suddenly? As i said earlier game itself writes text about who exactly doing this so you can talk with them about it or maybe just ban them in next game.

Offline Rareskills

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2020, 11:06:41 AM »
This sounds like what happened to EQ a few months back, there is a post on it and he has the replay....whatever game cheat the 'hacker's enabled it was given to all

@Delete ME NOW!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 11:23:27 AM by Rareskills »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2020, 11:07:40 AM »
Something llke that happened on the main server many months ago, Equinox managed to get it on stream too.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2020, 12:45:47 PM »
If this hacking garbage is now "ok" (news to me),  then why did he try to deny it in the lobby.  He literally said "if u accuse, pause and ask for ss",  which I did actually and he left while it was paused lol.  Clearly he has some sort of hack that has hotkeys and he accidently enabled the wrong maphack.  It was if he had renamed himself to "Dellam" with the way he reacted.

Also mistral,  I dont believe for a second that triggers wont be abused.  You arent the only clever one roaming the streets ;)  Someone will do it.  Antihacks would be the better place to put efforts before game modifications.  Im not 20 something anymore and my free time is limited these days or I would help out but I cant even keep up with forum topics anymore let alone War2 improvements/hacks, etc :/
« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 01:12:58 PM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Online Mistral

• Administrator
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2020, 01:31:18 PM »
You actually can press the ss yourself when you see this)
You said you saw the text bellow like "Some-Player enabled cheat" so this could have been seen on your screnshoot too.
This would have been enough proof i think for permanent ban even.

And about abusing triggers. They cant do it because that all must be synchronised between players. All players must get this enabled or this dont work. And even if they go in backup server to get triggers then they cannot use them on official serv cause they got disabled after player returns to main menu. And if only one player in lobby have them then they wont be enabled because i made precautions for this. Even if hacker somehow can get some functions then they just will be desync from other players and disconnected from the game.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2020, 01:58:01 PM »
Nothing to do with triggers.

This is a true hack that someone create to show that it's possible to hack the game not only from the user code source but also other players code source.

This hack have been made exagerate so peoples cant really use it....

You can 1 shot kill, 1 shot destroy, ebale enable map hack for you and other users in the game, seen ressources of others players in the game, creating building in 1 sec, there ton of things you can do with this multi task hack..

But anyone who use it gonna be caught straight up cuz the hack have been made to be exagerated so nobody can use it without being caught.

This is an exemple of what peoples can do on this server, hacking everything they want, but the hacks have been made exagerated so nobody cant use it.... But now just understand that peoples can do the same hacks without being exagerated...

So it mean instead of 1 shot 1 kill,, you just can give 1+ attacks to ur grunts or catapults by exemple... Or reduce building creation time by 0.5 sec.... So On real time you cant see shit, but at the end of the game you probably have gain 1 free minute building creations and probably 2500 + free attacks from all ur grunts ogers catapults etc...

You also can see other ennemies ressources too.

Not sure how the hack really work too, never download it or try it, maybe it's still possible to see ressources of ennemies without being caught... Some should test that...

This hack have been release on internet by the persone who made it, the hacks also have a name that i would not give.... Only a search on google about it and it easy findable...
Not sure why he release it on the net too, whatever...

Here the informations about this hacks and his creator.

1. AI Plays for You - (Single Player) - If you play on a map that has a passive player and you rescued it. You can toggle on or off the ability for a AI to control and play the game for you.

2. Cheat Codes - (Multi Player) - This is a huge one! I'm not sure how this was missed over all the years and now the game is dead haha. This hack will allow you to use any single player cheat code in multiplayer. There is a catch all great things aren't so great. 2 flaws 1. If you enter a cheat code it will broadcast "Player has enabled/disabled cheat". 2. If you enable a cheat it will enable it for all players in game.

3. Player Hijack - (Multi Player) - This will allow you to toggle to another player. You will have all their stuff and GUI. You should use this with your current map hack or w/e. Choosing a non existing player might cause the game to crash. The program needs updated.

4. Auto Win Hack - This should be used when you are losing and want to draw instead of loss. Deceitful name I Apologize for that.

5. Iron Man Cheat - Disables the need for 1200 rating to create or enter Iron Man Ladder host lobbies.

6. Memory Editor - So here is a basic memory editor i coded with hard coded addresses and offsets. The current list is for spells/building. This alone is multiple hacks in one.

A. New build hack you no longer need the building required for the tech tree unlock. Freeze the Building to a Farm or Mage Tower and building attempts are frozen to Farm or what ever you chose.

B. You can freeze spells and over write other commands. For example we freeze Spells / Commands to the spell Blizzard and select mages and click attack and then they all blizzard. Example below in YouTube video.

I also talk with the creator of this hack a couple times, not only that he hacks my game while i was streaming, he also came to talk and explain me alot of things about this server...

Told me that we can hacks whatever we want, from our personal code source but also other players user code source in the game... Everything in this game can be hacks easyly if you have nuff skills to do programmation...

He told me, hackers have hacked this game for the 20 last years and can do whatever the fuck they want, even if admins want to do something they will not be able to stop them (CEL told me the same thing)

He also told me Admins have a secret page on the war2ru official website in the download section for all kind of different hacks that admins and some vip player have acces.

He told me most of the hacks on this page are map hacks, but also different kind of drop and ban hacks.. Like you can join anyone game and have possibility to ban peoples from the game, and instead of saying USER HAVE LEFT THE GAME, it will say user have drop from the game, so people think it's all about conflict and bad connection and nobody cant realize what really happen...

He also told me there hacks to join game but nobody cant see you, you can see everyone in the game but nobody cant see you and you can read what they say... Thats why sometime when you join game you have probleme like disturbed map! and you must rehost!

He also told me you can make sure the game drop after the creation.... Exemple, someone gonna create a game and start the game, and 1 or 2 users will drop the game so game is fucked top.

He also told me there was kind of latency hacks, making ennemies real bad latency while they have excellente one.

Kind of hacks that you cant realize because they told us to ask for ss for the last 20 years, while they were hiding 20 different other hacks that you dont know, Lol

Have fun guys  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 02:28:19 PM by Delete ME NOW! »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Rareskills

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2020, 03:03:51 PM »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2020, 03:36:35 PM »
I wanna say that i dont know whos this person is, but i make some search about him...

I find his youtube channel, this person was already playing on this server in 2015...

He was also making promotion for war2ru server....

So it seem like he was working for war2ru at this past time...

Here is youtube channel..

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0nFiD4mxBtd3VYyiGHS7BA/featured

He also like Dysic, moustopher, war2rucombat and RIT page...

Seem have lot of love for admins and staff.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2020, 03:54:23 PM »
It also look like he was definitly working on some kind of ANTI HACK programmation of war2ru server in 2015.

He was smurfing as lilwyte, find whos is lilwyte and you definitly find who is this guy.

WarCraft 2: Anti Hack - YouTube

« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 03:57:18 PM by Delete ME NOW! »

Online Mistral

• Administrator
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2020, 03:57:11 PM »
1. AI Plays for You - (Single Player) - If you play on a map that has a passive player and you rescued it. You can toggle on or off the ability for a AI to control and play the game for you.

2. Cheat Codes - (Multi Player) - This is a huge one! I'm not sure how this was missed over all the years and now the game is dead haha. This hack will allow you to use any single player cheat code in multiplayer. There is a catch all great things aren't so great. 2 flaws 1. If you enter a cheat code it will broadcast "Player has enabled/disabled cheat". 2. If you enable a cheat it will enable it for all players in game.

3. Player Hijack - (Multi Player) - This will allow you to toggle to another player. You will have all their stuff and GUI. You should use this with your current map hack or w/e. Choosing a non existing player might cause the game to crash. The program needs updated.

4. Auto Win Hack - This should be used when you are losing and want to draw instead of loss. Deceitful name I Apologize for that.

5. Iron Man Cheat - Disables the need for 1200 rating to create or enter Iron Man Ladder host lobbies.

6. Memory Editor - So here is a basic memory editor i coded with hard coded addresses and offsets. The current list is for spells/building. This alone is multiple hacks in one.

A. New build hack you no longer need the building required for the tech tree unlock. Freeze the Building to a Farm or Mage Tower and building attempts are frozen to Farm or what ever you chose.

B. You can freeze spells and over write other commands. For example we freeze Spells / Commands to the spell Blizzard and select mages and click attack and then they all blizzard. Example below in YouTube video.

Hey I know where you found this. This is just a cheat tool that Tupac created.