Author Topic: Human only players confuse me  (Read 1738 times)

Offline WillTheRealKoorbStandUp

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Human only players confuse me
« on: January 25, 2021, 02:37:05 AM »
I dont really understand why Human only players, never seem to get paladins, I know mages are more important to get first, but really a church should be made without much time lost into castle.

Now everyone thinks no point getting church cause heal is useless and well it pretty much is but

Holy vision is the best scouting tool in the game, it makes it so easy to even scout ogre movement to flank/dodge with knights, pre blizz paths etc

Also exoism seems to be so under used but yet its so powerful at clearing expos, stoping hasted dks etc

So why is it human only players never get a church?

Offline Oragorn

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Human only players confuse me
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2021, 07:59:54 AM »
Because bludlast imbalanced.

Playing as people, you won't even think about the church.
In the late game, you either rely on sappers or mages.
Helicopters can also watch the movements of the ogres. So bothering with paladins is a waste of time.
RB: ZUB does not approve.

Offline dannyldd

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2021, 03:06:39 PM »
I dont really understand why Human only players, never seem to get paladins, I know mages are more important to get first, but really a church should be made without much time lost into castle.

Now everyone thinks no point getting church cause heal is useless and well it pretty much is but

Holy vision is the best scouting tool in the game, it makes it so easy to even scout ogre movement to flank/dodge with knights, pre blizz paths etc

Also exoism seems to be so under used but yet its so powerful at clearing expos, stoping hasted dks etc

It would be way more acceptable to use paladins if healing use 3 mana per 1 hit points.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2021, 05:12:09 PM »
I think it's probably because of the cost in time/gold in building a church, training paladin, training exorcism....... you're too busy doing and spending on other shit

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2021, 07:10:01 PM »
I think it's probably because of the cost in time/gold in building a church, training paladin, training exorcism....... you're too busy doing and spending on other shit

human player need control map before lust is done, so no need to make church, human need end as fast as possible
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline UNF0RG1VEN

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2021, 08:49:17 PM »

It would be way more acceptable to use paladins if healing use 3 mana per 1 hit points.
Shit...when did war2 get helicopters??? rofl