Author Topic: The only thing you should move!  (Read 12180 times)

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
Re: The only thing you should move!
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2015, 09:15:27 PM »
The thing is before she create this new forum i had no probleme with her and never mix her with the staff probleme.This client thing happen way before this forum, it was already on occult forum and she never said nothing wrong to me.But since she made this forum and i tell herr it was a forum for a cellular company, she try to find any reason to warned me, banned me and talktrash when im banned.In 10 years ive never been warned or banned from anywhere.

I make a point of not replying to you because you are an ignorant, irrational, utter waste of time. What's the point in stating my POV, it's all one big flame war to you. All you do is attack and insult and argue for the sake of arguing. I won't even take the time to point out the logical fallacies in the post I quoted, it's pointless, and I have better things to do. Enjoy raging in response to this post. Hopefully people will come to their senses and you'll be permabanned sooner rather than later.
squeak!

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2015, 09:58:29 PM »
"I've never been warned or banned from anywhere"

You've been banned from joining peoples games plenty of times. The lies are very real

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2015, 12:29:25 AM »
The thing is before she create this new forum i had no probleme with her and never mix her with the staff probleme.This client thing happen way before this forum, it was already on occult forum and she never said nothing wrong to me.But since she made this forum and i tell herr it was a forum for a cellular company, she try to find any reason to warned me, banned me and talktrash when im banned.In 10 years ive never been warned or banned from anywhere.

I make a point of not replying to you because you are an ignorant, irrational, utter waste of time. What's the point in stating my POV, it's all one big flame war to you. All you do is attack and insult and argue for the sake of arguing. I won't even take the time to point out the logical fallacies in the post I quoted, it's pointless, and I have better things to do. Enjoy raging in response to this post. Hopefully people will come to their senses and you'll be permabanned sooner rather than later.

Sorry if i have opinion and i keep it like a man, wich make you think everything of what you said about me.

Im also sorry if i want the best for this server while your doing your little temple forum i can do in 10 minutes and brag about everything you do, when you absolutly do nothing except keep your ass in this forum and ban people from lies.

The fact is im a pretty good person but i can be pretty fucked top too if i think you deserve it.

And this is pretty sad because i REALLY think you deserve it.

I have never do nothing to you and i have always try to keep you out of the staff, the fact is you never take time to tell what you think but you take time to ban me from your own lies like a nasty person.

This is Hypocrit and deserve no respect from me.

If someone have to ban me, i hope its gonna someone i attack, not a cheap girl who cant even talk and hide herself under a computer.

I am a ten years players on this server, i am in this communauty, i have the right to said what i think even if you dont like how i said it or to who i said it.

For me your nobody, you dint know play, you made a server, but it's still empty after 5 years.

You think you deserve respect because you do a server?? I will do six server this week if i know how, just tell me how for fun!

Dont compare what you do against what i do, because you lose in only one week.

When your gonna take time for the peoples in this game like i do, com to talk with me.

For now, you just have more power because your admin, but you nothing more then me at this game.

Your name is white, my name is full color, full flavor, because people already know who i am and what i do for this game.

The only thing you got against me, it's the fact you know if am i admin i will proove to everyone here how you guys where lazy ass for real when i was told it.

This why never i will be admin, and this is why you hope someone ban me, because you know you will look useless for real when im gonna be admin.

But it's ok, i will let you this important peace of your life, probably the only one if we consider you dint play but stay here all day long.

I just dont understand why you here, but it's ok you have time to waste at something you dint even cares.

Anyway maybe i am a mean guy, but i said what i think like a real man and i dont talktrash in the back like you do.

Because a real man not gonna said what you want to ear, except when hes trolling you with a depression thread.

You where happy, tell me? We know you where, BUT SUPRISE, its not gonna happen, im still the same, strong, ready to war, and ready to keep the fight untill your stupid client is close.

But you know what, im happy to see you can stand like a men on this post and said what you think, this is a good start to be someone in life.

Now use the only power you got in your sad life and ban me again, loser!
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 12:59:46 AM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.