Author Topic: I apologize for supporting these forums  (Read 13577 times)

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
Re: I apologize for supporting these forums
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2015, 12:23:40 PM »
flaming doesn't get penalized lol, but making 1 post with quotes does? lol
Kali IGL Stats

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2015, 12:24:00 PM »
It's easy to blame other people for your own shortcomings, isn't it? I don't know how many times I have to say it, but the rules don't prohibit flaming. (It's what you guys VOTED ON ffs.) And that's 90% of what you report, Ganz. I really don't know what you expect me to do (or blid, because afaik he ignores your bogus reports too).

Your rules are retarded did you ever think about that? How can I get warned 10% the second after I make 1 POST with a bunch of quotes in it, yet retards are allowed to spam unabetted with personal attacks over and over again without any action?

They aren't "my" rules, I just pointed that out. That post WAS legitimately spam, and I'm not even the one that warned you for it. Ryu did get multiple warnings for spamming personal attacks all over the forum. If he's still doing it, then keep reporting him and he'll keep getting warned. If a post contains on-topic content + a flame, then there's not really anything I can do about that. You guys live to insult one another, it's pointless & impossible to moderate every single instance.

It's easy to blame other people for your own shortcomings, isn't it? I don't know how many times I have to say it, but the rules don't prohibit flaming. (It's what you guys VOTED ON ffs.) And that's 90% of what you report, Ganz. I really don't know what you expect me to do (or blid, because afaik he ignores your bogus reports too).

fuck you dumb bitch

(you can't do anything)

True.
squeak!

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2015, 12:27:06 PM »

Your rules are retarded did you ever think about that? How can I get warned 10% the second after I make 1 POST with a bunch of quotes in it, yet retards are allowed to spam unabetted with personal attacks over and over again without any action?

They aren't "my" rules, I just pointed that out. That post WAS legitimately spam, and I'm not even the one that warned you for it. Ryu did get multiple warnings for spamming personal attacks all over the forum. If he's still doing it, then keep reporting him and he'll keep getting warned. If a post contains on-topic content + a flame, then there's not really anything I can do about that. You guys live to insult one another, it's pointless & impossible to moderate every single instance.

fuck you dumb bitch

(you can't do anything)

True.

LOL i get warned for throwing personal attacks all over the forum? You should see your retarded BF Claw in action. That Polak and his hand puppet SmurfKing are equally guilty of instigating fights on this forum. Wheres their warnings?? Your justice system is all based on lies and you only punish people who you resent.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 12:29:22 PM by EviL~Ryu »

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2015, 12:29:23 PM »
my posts are always calculated. Ask blid!

Claw, you seem to have an intense obsession with rules and rule-lawyering and general pedantry.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2015, 12:30:37 PM »
I could easily list a dozen examples of you making posts that contain a flame and nothing else. No content, no on-topic contribution. That's spam. Spam is against the rules. You can bitch about "how many rules" this forum has, but it's really just one that you are failing spectacularly to understand. Claw actually has enough of a brain to understand & follow the rules, which is probably how he manages to avoid breaking them.
squeak!

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2015, 12:32:48 PM »
I could easily list a dozen examples of you making posts that contain a flame and nothing else. No content, no on-topic contribution. That's spam. Spam is against the rules. You can bitch about "how many rules" this forum has, but it's really just one that you are failing spectacularly to understand. Claw actually has enough of a brain to understand & follow the rules, which is probably how he manages to avoid breaking them.

I am not bitching about how many rules this forum has. I am "bitching" about how they are administrated, you are biased in most/all of your decisions.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 12:36:26 PM by EviL~Ryu »

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2015, 12:37:03 PM »

Half of claws posts are like that and you never warn him because you have a crush on him or hes ramming you. You can't cherry pick when to punish people, either you do it EVERY SINGLE TIME TO EVERYONE or NOT AT ALL??  Comprende?
Kali IGL Stats

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2015, 12:40:15 PM »
its hard to take your 'demands' seriously, ganz, when the only thing you do is creating SPAMmy threads (so called "formal complaints" which only create mess, because theres the report button) about facts (your fake #1 claims) or stuff that literally was created in the flame section.

oh, and unlike you, assclowns, i always back up my words with proofs, post history are open, go ahead and make a huge thread!
off with this thread, i enjoy the new feature, every time i see a post with assclown logic made by an assclown, i press SMITE and carry on with my daily trolling activities. Ta-ta

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2015, 12:41:47 PM »
its hard to take your 'demands' seriously, ganz, when the only thing you do is creating SPAMmy threads (so called "formal complaints" which only create mess, because theres the report button) about facts (your fake #1 claims) or stuff that literally was created in the flame section.

oh, and unlike you, assclowns, i always back up my words with proofs, post history are open, go ahead and make a huge thread!
off with this thread, i enjoy the new feature, every time i see a post with assclown logic made by an assclown, i press SMITE and carry on with my daily trolling activities. Ta-ta

Look at this DAM FOOL, this is who she likes to protect lmao.....

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2015, 12:43:41 PM »
notice how neither of them has denied they are fucking
Kali IGL Stats

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2015, 12:45:05 PM »
shut the fuck up whiny faggots

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2015, 01:26:39 PM »
im thinking out loud here, i dont know to what extent would this be doable/possible.

What about to be able to post in the forum, you need to actually play war2 games ?

Like for instance, 10 games earns your ability to make 5 posts and 1 new thread

Some script developed that does this function?

New accounts would automatically be able to post XXX amount, cuz newcomers might need actual support in case they aren't being able to download/connect/etc.

Of course the general discussion/wasteland would still be open.

We all know that it isnt just 1 dude (ganz) that has enormous amount of free time, its several ppl that make this forum their trolling niche, and i'd bet $$ they also don't play war2 as much as they post.

(I once coded shit but im too rusty and really dont have the time to restudy shit at the moment... maybe in a few months i could)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 01:32:14 PM by SmurfKinG »

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2015, 01:49:09 PM »
p.s. @op TK
Running away isn't really a solution
its a matter of adaption. can't really compare a forum to another because for example a forum dedicated to cellphone repairing its job-oriented, the atmosphere is different,  this is game oriented, but some ppl here take their leisure time as their 24 7 jobs.
 its about the ppl who frequent the forum.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2015, 01:54:14 PM »
p.s. @op TK
Running away isn't really a solution
its a matter of adaption. can't really compare a forum to another because for example a forum dedicated to cellphone repairing its job-oriented, the atmosphere is different,  this is game oriented, but some ppl here take their leisure time as their 24 7 jobs.
 its about the ppl who frequent the forum.
Ur such a tool, its more about the current administration and their lack of leadership skills.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2015, 02:10:24 PM »
http://i.imgur.com/eAbm92Y.gifv

this is TK, except he's 20 years older