Author Topic: Formal Complaint Against Mousetopher  (Read 9948 times)

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
Formal Complaint Against Mousetopher
« on: March 15, 2015, 04:49:22 PM »
How is a mod allowed to act in this manner? I have put up with her bs for long enough and I think she needs to be removed as a mod and just stick to being a webmaster. This is just one example of her unacceptable behavior and shows why she is unfit to be a neutral moderator.

Personal attacks, vulgar language, only punishing those shes hates, is this really the type of person we want in charge of the forum?

She says its just me and ryu which is wrong. Even an admin TK quit his admin job because of her.

http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,625.msg8491.html#msg8491

"All the moderation actions I take are neutral. Other mods can be a punching bag for people's verbal abuse if they want, but I'm personally not going to kiss anyone's ass when they act like as big of an asshole as you and your buddy Ryu do. Go ahead and tag team me all you like, it's not going to change the perfectly reasonable moderation system that no one else has a problem with but the two of you. You just expect warnings to be given for whatever YOU want (namely, deleting every single insult that anyone directs at you ever), and when they're not then of course everything is biased. And Ryu just thinks he's god's gift to the forum and simple, easy-to-follow rules should apply to everyone but him. You're both as hateful and irrational as Equinox. I didn't waste my time on him, and I'm not wasting it on either of you. "
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 04:59:38 PM by GaNzTheLegend »
Kali IGL Stats

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Formal Complaint Against Mousetopher
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2015, 05:11:14 PM »
[smite]

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2015, 05:22:40 PM »
countersmited and don't spam my thread thanks
Kali IGL Stats

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2015, 07:23:15 PM »
cue the tumbleweed
Kali IGL Stats

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2015, 07:48:35 PM »
I checked the linked post, and I didn't think it was abusive in a way that would ever lead to a warning or anything worthy of a report.

If you don't like Mouse's moderation, my moderation, or Burnt's moderation, that's a matter up for debate.  But if you think that post in particular is worthy of punishment, I have to disagree with you.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2015, 07:59:11 PM »
http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,636.msg8376.html#msg8376
http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,636.msg8377.html#msg8377

thats a plain example of "flame without any other content". While the first post in the thread COULD be classified as a "point maker", the second one is absolutely redundant, unnecessary and therefore, warn worthy. Im sure mouse didnt want to mod it, because that would lead to absolute whine by those assclowns.
Blid, do everyone a favour and give him 10%

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2015, 08:04:12 PM »
if I make a poll to vote on who wants mouse to remain a mod will she be removed if the majority says so?
Kali IGL Stats

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2015, 08:08:39 PM »
You clowns wanted democracy about rules and now bitch about them. Your guru tk[as] admitted that "people might say they want moderation, but what they really mean is they want OTHERS to be moderated. they dont want to be moderated themselves.". So he basically called the community bunch of retards that dont know what they want. Apparently you learned nothing and want to come back to democratic ways - but what to expect from a person which doesnt how how to use a "report" button?

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2015, 08:32:02 PM »
How is a mod allowed to act in this manner? I have put up with her bs for long enough and I think she needs to be removed as a mod and just stick to being a webmaster. This is just one example of her unacceptable behavior and shows why she is unfit to be a neutral moderator.

Personal attacks, vulgar language, only punishing those shes hates, is this really the type of person we want in charge of the forum?
Well, my personal point of view that moderator should be polite and non-vulgar, but also note: personal attacks, vulgar language - things are not being covered by rules.
So it's allowed for everyone including moderators. It's fair, isn't it?

only punishing those shes hates
Well, at least mousey is not in a part of the community core, so she has no many people to hate. I think that's good then moderator is someone from outside.
Why does she hate somebody? Maybe they attacked her before? Here on forum?
I can't blame moderator who fairly punishing people for breaking the rules even if they alienate him (her) before.

Not so smart to insult moderators who can punish you when you break some rules. Or you have to be 100% clean with the rules.
What a reason to alienate mods against you? Doing that, you can get some problems... Not 100%, but it's possible. Just try to be respectable to admins/mods and they will probably be respectable to you. It's not about this forum, it's about any forum i think.

My personal point of view: mousey acts fine as a moderator.
I don't track each her step, but i never see any power abuse or injustice from her side.

She says its just me and ryu which is wrong.
I think it's not just you and him, but probably you and him are more active in spamming than others?..
(I also didn't see any warnings to you from mousey, only from blid.)

We are in the very beginning of the rules enforcing process now, so it could be not 100% consecutive sometimes, but i hope it will be ordered soon. People will understand and accept our rules (they voted for, BTW), so, i hope we will come to some perfect and fair moderation soon.
Please, try to understand and accept new rules beign enforced. And please, forgive us when you think we are not 100% fair on your point of view. We are trying, but that's a difficult task.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 08:37:41 PM by iL »
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2015, 07:52:21 PM »
She doesn't need to be removed since she does a lot on here but needs to be taught how to be a good mod and control that anger of hers. The rodent seems to act on all her empluses.

Her anger makes her a horrible mod.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 08:04:02 PM by EviL~Ryu »

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)