Author Topic: Re: Multilingual server  (Read 3717 times)

Offline merrath

• Peon
    • View Profile
Re: Multilingual server
« on: March 17, 2015, 08:27:09 AM »
I think you should stop waste your time untill you closed this hacking client.

So people can start to play seriously, instead to think everyone hacks and play without confident.

It will also resolved the latency bug.

Oh but your dont cares, your not even playing, you probably dint know latency bug is a nightmare for pro players when they try to get peon outside of the mine for ressource management.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 08:29:27 AM by merrath »

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Multilingual server
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 08:31:15 AM »
NOT posting about 'closing the hacking client', 'hacker client', '2.02 client', 'latency bug', 'lightbringer hacks', 'stupid staff not playing the game' in literally EVERY thread will surely prolong your presence here before the ban

post that shit in one thread (about war2 client // version check) or flame wars/offtopic.

Offline merrath

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2015, 08:33:44 AM »
NOT posting about 'closing the hacking client', 'hacker client', '2.02 client', 'latency bug', 'lightbringer hacks', 'stupid staff not playing the game' in literally EVERY thread will surely prolong your presence here before the ban

post that shit in one thread (about war2 client // version check) or flame wars/offtopic.

They can ban me if they want im not gonna respect it anymore since tk left and i am certainly im not the probleme.

This is not because i dint get back i dont know how to get back.. If they ban me again i will spam this forum over and over untill they stop.

Just better to stay calm before it goes worst for everyone.

No ban, no spam, everyone happy, dont try to be proud and keep banning for your own satisfaction, it's not gonna work anymore.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 08:38:44 AM by merrath »

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2015, 08:38:16 AM »
damn, war2.ru should have its own botnet service to dispose the garbage such as the one above ^

Offline merrath

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2015, 08:39:39 AM »
damn, war2.ru should have its own botnet service to dispose the garbage such as the one above ^

Thank you for this insult.

Offline SimonlKsusZep

• Critter
    • View Profile
Re Multilingual server
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2015, 10:19:36 PM »
If you are leaving the server, instead of making a topic about it, post here The Official Unofficial Leaving Topic
But please stay, seriously guys. How many people have left in the past month or so?