Author Topic: I give an offert to iL~  (Read 22509 times)

Offline GetReady

• Peon
    • View Profile
I give an offert to iL~
« on: March 17, 2015, 09:55:18 AM »
Like i said, if i was not comming back, it was only because i dint want comming back.

But since tk Left hes admin position with saying Il, blid and moustopher kill this game, i have no reason to think i am the probleme.

So i will not respect the ban anymore, if they keep ban me.

I also give an offert to iL... We gonna see what the answer is, let's hope hes gonna take the good one for once.

For the best of us, let's hope.

Respect the free speech, respect my human rights.

Offline GetReady

• Peon
    • View Profile
Re: I give an offert to iL~
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 10:08:39 AM »
Here my offert to iL and other staff, look pretty fair.

They ban me again from their personal choice power and im gonna protect myself from my only power.

Here the list of what gonna happen if they ban me one more time.

1: Gonna put this forum online. ** A forum where i show how to use 2.02 client step to step **
2: Gonna spam all youtube videos of war2ru and other players with this forum.
3: Gonna spam your forum everywhere before get ban.. It mean when everyone sleep every night and it mean ALOT OF SPAM for when your wake up.
4: Gonna spam your officiel website.
5: Gonna spam the russian forum.
6: Also gonna spam facebook.

They have not the right to ban me or you without a communauty choice, and the communauty are not 4 member of the staff who dint even play with winchester and claw.

We are almost 100 active player in a week on this game, i consider to ban me it will take a pool and need 3/4 of agreed on the ban on 100 players.

It mean between 60 and 100 agreed for the ban.

Thats a real communauty ban.

The way i get ban is only a ban from their personal satisfaction, thats nothing to do with a commaunauty choice.

Dont ban me again or i will show you how the fuck you guys are lazy for the next several month.

It's already do 4 month, believe me, i dont cares to do 4 other month, your better stay calm and everything gonna be good for everyone.

Be in war not gonna help this game, we all know it.

If they ban me again, they will proove how they are fucking selfish and dont cares about us, dont cares about what gonna happen for their own satisfaction to everyone here.

You want to ban me? do a real communauty vote and i will respect it you got my word.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 10:22:01 AM by GetReady »

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2015, 10:14:23 AM »
i would ban him for fun, hes just a retarded psycho ;3

yo eq i need more views and comments, pls watch my vidz

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2015, 10:24:57 AM »
This is proof that the ban is 100% legitimate and should remain in effect.
squeak!

Offline GetReady

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2015, 10:25:47 AM »
This is proof that the ban is 100% legitimate and should remain in effect.

There nothing proof, explain me why tk left.

You and burnt ban me from your personal choice, there no communauty in that.. You totally know it.

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2015, 10:28:40 AM »
I agree that any ban needs to be a community decision.
Kali IGL Stats

Offline GetReady

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2015, 10:31:22 AM »
The only ban who dint deserve a communauty choice is for hacking if it's proov.

But banning me for my free speech totally need a real communauty choice.

Not 6 members of the forums includ 4 members of the staff who dint even play this game.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2015, 10:33:59 AM »

it should be a community decision whether it should be a community decision

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2015, 10:36:52 AM »

it should be a community decision whether it should be a community decision

It already has been established that its a democracy here.
Kali IGL Stats

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2015, 10:49:59 AM »
Let me post my answers from PM here to clear my opinion:

Your message looks like threat from terrorist, you probably know how the society handle dangers for terrorists.
Nobody accept their terms.
It's up to you, but i don't think your tactics will be success.

I don't see a reason to ban each your account while you have anything new to say, but other admins do.

well, about free speech and abusive power:
free speech means free to pass your opinion about anything. It doesn't mean free to spam the forum.
As i understand, that is the main reason to ban you.
Why you write that to me? Talk to burnt or mousey, i didn't take part in your ban, i just didn't protest against it.

Of course you feel free to do anything you want, that is your decision.

I don't want to be in war with you, but i didn't begin that war, agree?
I'm ready to continue that war if you want, but would be good for everybody to stop it, i think so.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2015, 10:52:55 AM »
There go your human rights, you dumb cunt :3

Please, DON'T POST any links to external sites inside your profile, otherwise your account COULD BE DELETED as possible spammer!

You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum.

Note that it is impossible for the staff or the owners of this forum to confirm the validity of posts. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted messages, and as such, are not responsible for the content contained within. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of this forum, its staff, its subsidiaries, or this forum's owner. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator or moderator of this forum immediately. The staff and the owner of this forum reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, please realize that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy applies to member profile information as well.

You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this forum, any related websites to this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries. The owners of this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum.

You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username. We advise that you keep the name appropriate. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another person except an administrator, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another person's account for any reason.  We also HIGHLY recommend you use a complex and unique password for your account, to prevent account theft.

After you register and login to this forum, you will be able to fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information. Any information the forum owner or staff determines to be inaccurate or vulgar in nature will be removed, with or without prior notice. Appropriate sanctions may be applicable.

Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this forum or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement.

Also note that the software places a cookie, a text file containing bits of information (such as your username and password), in your browser's cache. This is ONLY used to keep you logged in/out. The software does not collect or send any other form of information to your computer.

I accept the terms of the agreement

Offline GetReady

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2015, 10:55:13 AM »
Let me post my answers from PM here to clear my opinion:

Your message looks like threat from terrorist, you probably know how the society handle dangers for terrorists.
Nobody accept their terms.
It's up to you, but i don't think your tactics will be success.

I don't see a reason to ban each your account while you have anything new to say, but other admins do.

well, about free speech and abusive power:
free speech means free to pass your opinion about anything. It doesn't mean free to spam the forum.
As i understand, that is the main reason to ban you.
Why you write that to me? Talk to burnt or mousey, i didn't take part in your ban, i just didn't protest against it.

Of course you feel free to do anything you want, that is your decision.

I don't want to be in war with you, but i didn't begin that war, agree?
I'm ready to continue that war if you want, but would be good for everybody to stop it, i think so.

I tell to you because you claim to be the main admin.

Main admin mean the number 1.

So you have the right to tell them to stop for the best of all because they are totally abuse of their power and you let them, so your the one to stop that or your one to be guilty.

Proof tk let you down because they abuse of power.

Also, repeating my request is not spamming, take this like peoples who protest in the street and repeat always the same thing.

I protest for what i want and thats my right too, it's a part of free speech.

This is spamming.

foijgdijgfdjgjd
gjfdjglkfdjkgjdfljg
jgfdjglkfdjglkjfdkgj
jfgjfkdjgkfdjgjfdlk
fjkjglkfjgkfdjgkfjlkd
jflkgjfdkgjkfdjglkfdjgkl

this is spamming.

What i do is protesting about something who kill this game, i have the right to protest about it since i am a part of this communauty.

You dont want to ear it, ignore me, you have no right to ban me for this opinion.

Terrorist or not, thats now your choice, not mine, the only thing i know, we dont want a useless war, both of us.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 10:57:51 AM by GetReady »

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2015, 11:18:35 AM »
ban

Offline GetReady

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2015, 11:25:25 AM »
iL... listen me... Your always asking everyone to give you a chance and try your way...

Please... you listen me.. im polite now... im good.. this time, for once, its your turn to let us a chance, try this way and close this client..

Just try it... Please, i beg you for this... please men... try it a week at least, just try it.....

I give you my word, we gonna see alot of players comming back if you do, believe me.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 11:29:13 AM by GetReady »

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2015, 11:30:06 AM »
how many people use the "hack client" still?
Kali IGL Stats