Author Topic: I give an offert to iL~  (Read 22667 times)

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
Re: I give an offert to iL~
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2015, 11:30:58 AM »
.. and mvoe thread to flame

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2015, 11:31:28 AM »
iL... listen me... Your always asking everyone to give you a chance and try your way...

Please... you listen me.. im polite now... im good.. this time, for once, its your turn to let us a chance, try this way and close this client..

Just try it... Please, i beg you for this... please men... try it a week at least, just try it.....

I give you my word, we gonna see alot of players comming back if you do, believe me.
Name one person who quit because of the client with which you're obsessed.

Offline GetReady

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2015, 11:31:53 AM »
how many people use the "hack client" still?

Who know? Only admin know about it, and even if they know they can lie to us, it dont mean they do, but they can, we need total confident, thats only what we need.

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2015, 11:32:29 AM »
iL... listen me... Your always asking everyone to give you a chance and try your way...

Please... you listen me.. im polite now... im good.. this time, for once, its your turn to let us a chance, try this way and close this client..

Just try it... Please, i beg you for this... please men... try it a week at least, just try it.....

I give you my word, we gonna see alot of players comming back if you do, believe me.

he means indirectly I think because of the hacking
Kali IGL Stats

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2015, 11:33:33 AM »
I tell to you because you claim to be the main admin.
Well, that means i'm the main in technic part, not the main admin over other admins.
My fault, i'll fix that in my bnet profile.
But yes, others respect my opinion. And i respect their opinions too. Each of us do. Mutual respect to others' opinions makes our team stronger.

Also, repeating my request is not spamming, take this like peoples who protest in the street and repeat always the same thing.

I protest for what i want and thats my right too, it's a part of free speech.

This is spamming.

foijgdijgfdjgjd
I don't protest against your protest, i protest against you do it in every single thread not related to that.
And other admins/mods also protest against you attacking them as i think.
Well, formally yes, it's not spam, i just used conventional word here.
Formally i'd call that "offtopic garbage".
"Spam, obnoxious pictures, offtopic garbage".

Each good idea being repeated in hundreds of times in every thread could become spam or offtopic garbage is you prefer that word.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2015, 11:36:27 AM »

he means indirectly I think because of the hacking
Name one person who quit because of "hackers."

Offline GetReady

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2015, 11:38:12 AM »

Nobody will leave about this because there not other server to play war2.

People dont talk because they dont want to be equinox2

The truth is how much gonna be confident to play after when they gonna know they can caught hacker for real? How much gonna take lose like a man and stop crying, how much gonna take this game seriously after.

Closed this client is a way to start from 0, it's a way to rewrite the war2 history, its a way to give a new philosophie to this game, its a way to let a chance at other people to make a name, all of this is fresh air.

Just try it and lets see what happen, i guarantee you it's only gonna be good news, if not, get your client back and i fucking will shut my mouth for ever, i give you my word right here.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 11:46:04 AM by GetReady »

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2015, 11:55:10 AM »
I don't like hacking and think the anti-hack is the most important project we have for this server.  I don't think we need to do anything with this dang client you talk about all the time.  It was a troubling discovery, now people are actually finding out about it and may use it, that is all bad, but an actual anti-hack will solve the problems better than closing the client would, because people can still hack with other versions of War2, and lots of users can't even log on with client checking enabled.  I think your imaginary doctor was right about your obsessiveness.  You should take your $1000 and donate it to iL for the software protection service he needs to hire to keep anyone from cracking the anti-hack.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2015, 12:00:19 PM »
I'd say blocking the client is a simple and easy fix we should do if the client-checking process itself didn't stop dozens of users from being able to log on the server.  But it does!

Offline Teron-Gorefiend

• Grunt
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2015, 12:01:45 PM »
I believe il has stated about 5 to 10 times that closing the client has caused problems for other users and that he is working on an anti hack.
Also, his work on it cannot be done as fast as he would like, as he stated himself many times, he needs to look after his wife,kids work and rest sometimes.
If that is not clear to anyone normal, then that someone needs to seek a therapy.
This is the reason I ended it all.

The newb, the mad and the retired.

Offline GetReady

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2015, 12:06:18 PM »
Yes people can still hack with war2ru client, but they can get caught,,,, and we dont care if they hack when we can caught them.

We care if they hack and we cant caught them...

Your anti hack not gonna give us confident, because your anti hack not gonna tell us who get ban, and dont give us confident about our own evaluated.

Also your anti hack not gonna fix the latency probleme, and you exactly know about what i talk when i said its nightmare for pro player who try to get out peon out of gold mine.

Did your anti hack gonna fix this latency issue between these different client? I dont think so..

So why are you gonna work ten time harder for an anti hack and a latency fix when close this client take 5 minutes.

Closing this client is the fresh air that game need...

Just think about the fact we start from 0... and everyone have to make his reputation again from 0 without hacks... I bet there alot of players who suck now gonna be better then alot who are top10 right now.

Offline GetReady

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2015, 12:09:59 PM »
I'd say blocking the client is a simple and easy fix we should do if the client-checking process itself didn't stop dozens of users from being able to log on the server.  But it does!

Every game of world have only 1 client and 1 patches.. did you ever play recent game from 2015... every month new game have updated, if you dont download it, you cant play it... there no different patches and no different client.

Your probably the only game i know where is free land, your the only game i know who absoluty want to use this method..
And your probably the only game i know with 30 players on a regular base since ten years.

People have to respect the work of this server, if they are to lazy to download the real client, a client who take 2 minutes to download, fuck all of them..

This game is free, no cd key, easy download, lighter then the orginal game, there no reason why they cant download this client.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 12:13:39 PM by GetReady »

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2015, 12:11:29 PM »
1) I haven't seen any demonstration of a latency problem caused by interaction between differing clients
2) Running client check prevents many people from being able to log onto the server
3) You can be confident in an anti-hack if people report and show that attempting to enable any hacks always fails and leads to disconnect

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2015, 12:12:35 PM »
so is this an official "Closing the client" thread? because i already see eq running his mouth about that. Please answer

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2015, 12:13:59 PM »

Every game of world have only 1 client and 1 patches.. did you ever play recent game from 2015... every month new game have updated, if you dont download it, you cant play it... there no different patches and no different client.

Your probably the only game i know where is free land, your the only game i know who absoluty want to use this method..

People have to respect the work of this server, if they are to lazy to download the real client, a client who take 2 minutes to download, fuck all of them..

This game is free, no cd key, easy download, lighter then the orginal game, there no reason why they cant download this client.
This makes sense, but I don't think this is the only problem with client checking.  Maybe iL can confirm.  I think there's plenty of people out there that still run War2 from the CD or a torrented download of CD and so on, and all these people, regardless of version, I don't think they can be auto-forced into "upgrading" to Combat.  They would have to go and install it manually.  Maybe that's OK?  I am not sure.  Anyway, I'm not sure if that's how it works either, iL knows how these things work and what the problems were of enabling client check more than I do.  But client check wasn't even rejecting any versions, it was just logging their versions for the database, and it still caused problems with people.