Author Topic: I give an offert to iL~  (Read 22496 times)

Offline GetReady

• Peon
    • View Profile
Re: I give an offert to iL~
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2015, 12:14:41 PM »
so is this an official "Closing the client" thread? because i already see eq running his mouth about that. Please answer

Dude if i get probleme is because of peoples like you who just complaint without have nothing good to said, just stfu if you cant speak brillant.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2015, 12:14:50 PM »
Stop saying I said things I did not say. Don't use my name to fight ur battle.

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2015, 12:15:04 PM »
iL... listen me... Your always asking everyone to give you a chance and try your way...

Please... you listen me.. im polite now... im good.. this time, for once, its your turn to let us a chance, try this way and close this client..

Just try it... Please, i beg you for this... please men... try it a week at least, just try it.....

I give you my word, we gonna see alot of players comming back if you do, believe me.

Yes, you're polite now.
I already tried that as i wrote before: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,64.0.html

What do you want to see?
I tried already and we got the problem: several germans wrote that they have a problem to connect.
Several others probably didn't wrote about the same problem. I can't see stats on who was not able to join.

how many people use the "hack client" still?

I don't have statistisc: my evaluation is about 10-15%.
My main care is several newbies trying to join using some non-combat war2 build or original version (i know at least 1 russian war2 build based on 2.0.2.1 with server.war2.ru gateway included). They will just click on the server, get an error and think the server is not working or w/e.
I don't want to loose possible new players because of possibly better compatibility with some kind of hack in quite specific mode.
I can add version information message into my future antihack if you want, that's quite possible.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2015, 12:18:05 PM »
Ah, here's another key thing from iL's older post:
That means versioncheck at least will not work under new windows with UAC enabled when your war2 is installed into programs files, where any full version will be installed by default.
That's why i disabled versioncheck on the server and have no plans to enable it anymore.

Offline GetReady

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2015, 12:18:46 PM »
1) I haven't seen any demonstration of a latency problem caused by interaction between differing clients
2) Running client check prevents many people from being able to log onto the server
3) You can be confident in an anti-hack if people report and show that attempting to enable any hacks always fails and leads to disconnect

1: Came with me on game and im gonna show you what is the latency bug between different clients.
2: They cant log because they are lazy to download a client who take 2 minutes, they will download it when they will miss this game dont worry.
3: I can be confident on our actually anti hack we already have.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2015, 12:27:50 PM »
Which is what?  The other versions?  People can hack with the other versions of the client easily.  The only thing that catches them is being asked for ss, but even then, they can edit the ss.  Lots of people have hacked with other versions of War2 I'm sure.

Offline GetReady

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2015, 12:30:35 PM »

iL... listen me... Your always asking everyone to give you a chance and try your way...

Please... you listen me.. im polite now... im good.. this time, for once, its your turn to let us a chance, try this way and close this client..

Just try it... Please, i beg you for this... please men... try it a week at least, just try it.....

I give you my word, we gonna see alot of players comming back if you do, believe me.

Yes, you're polite now.
I already tried that as i wrote before: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,64.0.html

What do you want to see?
I tried already and we got the problem: several germans wrote that they have a problem to connect.
Several others probably didn't wrote about the same problem. I can't see stats on who was not able to join.

how many people use the "hack client" still?

I don't have statistisc: my evaluation is about 10-15%.
My main care is several newbies trying to join using some non-combat war2 build or original version (i know at least 1 russian war2 build based on 2.0.2.1 with server.war2.ru gateway included). They will just click on the server, get an error and think the server is not working or w/e.
I don't want to loose possible new players because of possibly better compatibility with some kind of hack in quite specific mode.
I can add version information message into my future antihack if you want, that's quite possible.

We dont talk about version check, we talk about closing, this is sure they are not gonna join our server by orginal war2client, they gonna have to download the war2ru client like everyone, everyone at the same step.

This is what it suppose to be.. Im also pretty sure they can made their own patchess too... We dont talk about hacks now, its even worst then hacks...

Probably can modifie mpq or something by patchess because this client allow any patches.

Also, your not gonna see new player from war2original games, nobody sell this game anymore anyway, if you want to get people is all about how you do your promotion, is about the fact you need to affiliated war2ru with other games and other gaming forums to make publicity... Its a fair trade to everyone, we bring them our player they bring us their players.

Fair trade this is how promotion work... you cant hope to get new players if you dont accept to lose some.... Dont hope to get new player from an orginal dead game.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 12:35:06 PM by GetReady »

Offline GetReady

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2015, 12:31:26 PM »
Which is what?  The other versions?  People can hack with the other versions of the client easily.  The only thing that catches them is being asked for ss, but even then, they can edit the ss.  Lots of people have hacked with other versions of War2 I'm sure.

Dude edited an ss is a fucking legend, there nobody here who can edited a ss perfectly without get caught.

Stop this men.

Show me how you do if you think so, because this is only a legend, i garuantee you.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 12:34:36 PM by GetReady »

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2015, 12:35:04 PM »
so is this an official "Closing the client" thread? because i already see eq running his mouth about that. Please answer
alright, i believe it is. I dont want to see any equinox's "close the client" posts in other threads

Offline GetReady

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2015, 12:36:35 PM »
alright, i believe it is. I dont want to see any equinox's "close the client" posts in other threads

Right now the only garbages post i see as il said is you, dont com here if your not happy, there a thousand thread where you can waste your time.

Your also acting like the hacker who want to protect is little treasure.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2015, 12:40:02 PM »
i can hack no matter the patch actually. sorry to disappoint

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2015, 12:41:31 PM »
claw seriously stfu and stop spamming this thread with nonsense. This thread has nothing to do with you.
Kali IGL Stats

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2015, 12:49:22 PM »
claw seriously stfu and stop spamming this thread with nonsense. This thread has nothing to do with you.
i just want to have it on record so any time i see the "close the client" blabber somewhere else, it will be a reasonable insta-report. Matter of days until eq gets banned anyway

Offline GetReady

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2015, 12:53:31 PM »
i just want to have it on record so any time i see the "close the client" blabber somewhere else, it will be a reasonable insta-report. Matter of days until eq gets banned anyway

You better keep your effort for this karma thing, because right now your just lookin bad.

Offline GetReady

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2015, 01:09:47 PM »
Stop saying I said things I did not say. Don't use my name to fight ur battle.

Equinox: Why did you left the other forum? Did you finally realise they kill the game?

Tk: mouseytopher is killing forum/game... and iL/blid are letting her do it

Your own words, be a man, assume it.