Author Topic: I give an offert to iL~  (Read 22485 times)

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
Re: I give an offert to iL~
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2015, 01:41:52 PM »
i give offer to iL:

ip Ban eq from game
ip Ban eq from forums

and give any active player a temporary adminship in-game for the solely purpose of hunt and ban and new equinox's ips
i nominate claw for this task
should he accept he must provide daily reports

GG

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2015, 03:43:13 PM »
We dont talk about version check, we talk about closing
If we talk about closing then i think our talk should be over, because i see that as unreasonable caprice.

this is sure they are not gonna join our server by orginal war2client, they gonna have to download the war2ru client like everyone, everyone at the same step.
My gerenal line for the server is to let people use as many clients as they can to let them see the server is alive.
It's possible to let them download combat or any other versions if they want, but they should be at least sure that they can join with anything they have.

You feel free to setup your own server with any other ideas you want.

Also, your not gonna see new player from war2original games, nobody sell this game anymore anyway, if you want to get people is all about how you do your promotion, is about the fact you need to affiliated war2ru with other games and other gaming forums to make publicity... Its a fair trade to everyone, we bring them our player they bring us their players.
There's a lot of active players, casuals and newbies using non-combat versions now, so i don't see any reason to enforce them to use combat or w/e definite version.

1: Came with me on game and im gonna show you what is the latency bug between different clients.
That is not so obvious for me. Warlatency decreases latency from units for person who activated it, so they take advantage over others. But that doesn't look like something related to lagging in games as for me.
If you researched that question that really could be a good reason to let people select the same version (2.0.2.0), but need to check and prove that.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2015, 04:15:38 PM »
If we talk about closing then i think our talk should be over, because i see that as unreasonable caprice.

The way I see it, the subject of client restriction has been given a fair hearing in this thread and the final word on the subject is: it will not be implemented at this time. So, what's it gonna be EQ? These are the terms of the peace treaty:

You stop to attack this server and forum staff and other members of community, and stop to spam topics by that request to "close that hacking client".
I ask other admins/mods to unban you.

The war is over, you continue posting and playing, we relax and continue our admin/mod job, everyone is happy.

Do you abide, or does the armistice end?
squeak!

Offline GetReady

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2015, 05:51:14 PM »

this is sure they are not gonna join our server by orginal war2client, they gonna have to download the war2ru client like everyone, everyone at the same step.
My gerenal line for the server is to let people use as many clients as they can to let them see the server is alive.
It's possible to let them download combat or any other versions if they want, but they should be at least sure that they can join with anything they have.

Also, your not gonna see new player from war2original games, nobody sell this game anymore anyway, if you want to get people is all about how you do your promotion, is about the fact you need to affiliated war2ru with other games and other gaming forums to make publicity... Its a fair trade to everyone, we bring them our player they bring us their players.
There's a lot of active players, casuals and newbies using non-combat versions now, so i don't see any reason to enforce them to use combat or w/e definite version.

1: Came with me on game and im gonna show you what is the latency bug between different clients.
That is not so obvious for me. Warlatency decreases latency from units for person who activated it, so they take advantage over others. But that doesn't look like something related to lagging in games as for me.
If you researched that question that really could be a good reason to let people select the same version (2.0.2.0), but need to check and prove that.

You close other clients for ever, you put me as an admin wich i can take decision and i give you 500$
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 05:58:34 PM by GetReady »

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2015, 05:52:57 PM »

You close this server for ever, you put me as an admin wich i can take decision and i give you 500$

since we're throwing unreasonable and pointless offers at each other, how about this one:

i give you 1$ if you leave war2 forever

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2015, 05:53:17 PM »

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2015, 06:03:15 PM »
You close this server for ever, you put me as an admin wich i can take decision and i give you 500$
I don't think that's a good offer.
I have another one: you stop posting that offtopic garbage about closing clients and disliking war2ru admins in unrelated threads and you continue posting on the forum and playing on the server with your currently active accounts.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2015, 06:11:05 PM »
i have another proposition for newbienox

you sign up for a mentally ill institution and institutionalize yourself for 8 months
scan and send us the signed  approval of sanity in 8 months and then you get your ban lifted for 1 week only

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2015, 06:15:39 PM »
I don't think that's a good offer.
I have another one: you stop posting that offtopic garbage about closing clients and disliking war2ru admins in unrelated threads and you continue posting on the forum and playing on the server with your currently active accounts.
I support this offer.  EQ, insult me all you want in the flame forum, or even in the regular forum if it's relevant to something, I don't really care.  Talk about the hack client in appropriate threads, that's fine, but only in a few dedicated threads, not in all the other threads.  Seems reasonable.  If you can agree to this we should open your Equinox account for you to use here again.  If you on the other hand don't do this, then we should keep you banned on the forum on the Equinox account and we should quickly ban any other account you create.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2015, 08:19:24 PM »
i can hack no matter the patch actually. sorry to disappoint

claw seriously stfu and stop spamming this thread with nonsense. This thread has nothing to do with you.
Funny how the chicken fucker is allowed to spam w/o penalty huh?

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 18, 2015, 08:35:13 PM »
He has 550 fewer points than you.  in general it's less what you post, ryu, than the volume of it.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2015, 12:46:02 AM »
He has 550 fewer points than you.  in general it's less what you post, ryu, than the volume of it.
I just post, i dont pay attention to my count. As i told smurfking, i use Tapatalk app, its just like texting...[emoji39]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)