Author Topic: My offer to Equinox  (Read 16767 times)

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
My offer to Equinox
« on: March 17, 2015, 10:55:28 AM »
You stop to attack this server and forum staff and other members of community, and stop to spam topics by that request to "close that hacking client".
I ask other admins/mods to unban you.

The war is over, you continue posting and playing, we relax and continue our admin/mod job, everyone is happy.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: My offer to Equinox
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 11:00:20 AM »
do you realize eq has given at least 10 promises, all of which he has broken? moreover, 95% of his activity is the client talk?

if i see ONE post about the client OUTSIDE of the client thread without consequences, i will take action, just so you know. It hurts my OCD and i dislike double standards in general

Offline GetReady

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2015, 11:02:55 AM »
You stop to attack this server and forum staff and other members of community, and stop to spam topics by that request to "close that hacking client".
I ask other admins/mods to unban you.

The war is over, you continue posting and playing, we relax and continue our admin/mod job, everyone is happy.

I think we got a deal right here if you close this client.

I will be the best behavior ever on history of war2 after.

Thats a fair request and you absolutly know it, this client bring hacks, even if you made a anti hack, this client bring latency bug, latency bug is nightmare for pro players who need to get peon outside of gold mine for ressource management.

You maybe not playing but pro players exactly know about what i talk, it cost alot of games to people who need to use ressource management.

Also, your anti hack not give us confident about anything, your anti hack is only good for you, your the only one to know truth.

People have use the ss way for ten years, they like the game like this, caught hacker by themself is also a challenge..

But is not a challenge when you cant caught them, if you close this client, it will be the same as before, but hackers gonna get caught for real if they still try to map hack.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 11:07:52 AM by GetReady »

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2015, 11:07:56 AM »
He's not agreeing to close the client. He's agreeing to vote for unbanning you if you shut up about the client. This is waste of time IMO, it assumes that Equinox is a reasonable person, and he's demonstrated on numerous occasions that he is not. He's spammed the forum, website & server multiple times at the drop of the feather, there's no reason to believe he won't do it again.
squeak!

Offline GetReady

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2015, 11:10:09 AM »
you dint even know me, you know me since 6 month, i have never had probleme with nobody before, im pretty respectable, ive never get ban in 10 years, but pretty legit too and i will do what it need to make this game legit, we play your way 10 years, its time to play the legit way.

And your right moutopher, im a man of word, if i said i stop, i stop, if i said i keep, i keep.

Never i have beg for pitty because never i have give my word, everytime you ban me you already know i dont cares because i dint give any word.

If i give my word to il, i will be the best behavior ever , because its gonna be the first time i give my word.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 11:17:50 AM by GetReady »

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2015, 11:17:25 AM »
this thread reminds me of that episode of the simpsons where bart and lisa were vs in hockey
and chief wiggum tells convicts ill let u watch hockey game.. you don't have to come backk but if you promise not to commit any more crimes lol

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2015, 11:18:17 AM »
He's not agreeing to close the client. He's agreeing to vote for unbanning you if you shut up about the client. This is waste of time IMO, it assumes that Equinox is a reasonable person, and he's demonstrated on numerous occasions that he is not. He's spammed the forum, website & server multiple times at the drop of the feather, there's no reason to believe he won't do it again.

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2015, 12:02:39 PM »
I think we got a deal right here if you close this client.

I will be the best behavior ever on history of war2 after.

Thats a fair request and you absolutly know it, this client bring hacks, even if you made a anti hack, this client bring latency bug, latency bug is nightmare for pro players who need to get peon outside of gold mine for ressource management.
Yes, it's fair request, but here's a disagreement:

We already discussed that, i don't see a reason to repeat.

You think that will be useful, i think it will be harmful.
Nobody of us can prove that, it's a question of belief.
So, as soon as i'm admin here, i take the final decision. Makes sense, agree?

You maybe not playing but pro players exactly know about what i talk, it cost alot of games to people who need to use ressource management.
Hm, an idea:
let's make a poll to let us know what others think about that, explaining the options.
You feel free to call other to vote as they wish.
Looks like nobody cares of that problem except you.
The democracy is a good thing.

Also, your anti hack not give us confident about anything, your anti hack is only good for you, your the only one to know truth.
If you don't trust me, there's nothing to talk then. I can "close that hacking client" for everyone except several Peculiar, nobody knows about that, agree?

People have use the ss way for ten years, they like the game like this, caught hacker by themself is also a challenge..
Closing client is not a total solution also: what a problem to edit SS before posting it?
Only the proper antihack will help to stop cheating.

If i give my word to il, i will be the best behavior ever , because its gonna be the first time i give my word.
I trust that, Equinox never promised to not do what he do. So i don' see a reason to distrust him.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2015, 12:11:25 PM »
I trust that, Equinox never promised to not do what he do. So i don' see a reason to distrust him.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2015, 07:42:29 PM »
I feel like every thread on this web site, regardless of the topic, always leads to the same people bitching and the same people complaining. It makes these forums terrible. I have to read 4 pages of complete crap on every thread to actually find the few posts that consist of solid content. It is annoying as hell and because of this I don't read many threads.

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2015, 07:48:00 PM »
I feel like every thread on this web site, regardless of the topic, always leads to the same people bitching and the same people complaining. It makes these forums terrible. I have to read 4 pages of complete crap on every thread to actually find the few posts that consist of solid content. It is annoying as hell and because of this I don't read many threads.
Yes, that is what im talking about in this topic.
I hope Equinox will stop that. I really dislike him to be banned, but we coud have no choice if he continue...

Offline GetReady

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2015, 07:58:32 PM »
I got a question for you iL, dont take this like spamm, just answer.

You talk about democracy right? What about of communauty vote if we close this client or not?

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2015, 08:14:34 PM »
I think its fair to have a community vote about closing client and if they vote no equinox not bring it up again. Sounds fair?
Kali IGL Stats

Offline GetReady

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2015, 08:19:38 PM »
I think its fair to have a community vote about closing client and if they vote no equinox not bring it up again. Sounds fair?

We put a deadline on it, 1Month vote,  we let peoples see who votes, we dont hide the votes, if we do this and peoples still vote no, i give my word i will shut my mouth about that for the rest of my life.

If they vote yes, we close other clients/patches acces on this server.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 08:22:34 PM by GetReady »

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2015, 08:22:29 PM »
Interesting idea.  My prediction is that they will definitely vote no...