Author Topic: My offer to Equinox  (Read 16915 times)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: My offer to Equinox
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2015, 08:58:01 PM »
I won't decide about the vote.  I need to see what iL and others think.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
    • http://meatspin.com
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2015, 11:13:04 PM »
You know what give me access I will shut down the hacker client. If people are having issues connecting they are using hack or incorrect versions.

Now how much different is the exe file compared for different languages.

So i would just use the client version info to determine the client and kill connection instead of version check.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2015, 11:33:16 PM »
i can forsee equinox fakeing ip-accounts votes on that survey lol
dude is irrational

100% it will happen no doubt

Offline Teron-Gorefiend

• Grunt
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2015, 12:38:42 AM »
Dudes's already biased.
1. He says admins that don't play cant vote.
2. Players that play 'little' can't vote. WTF? If I play 1 hour or 10 hours per day/week, it does not matter. I should be able to vote.
I think that people not playing the game but having as (remote) interest in war2 for example ganz, jon etc can vote. They are part of the community just by posting there.

Lastly, if the poll goes ahead AND it is obvious that people will not be happy with shutting down on players like knit, jesk, butcher etc, he will come and say many players did not vote...

I don't see this as a good idea.
This is the reason I ended it all.

The newb, the mad and the retired.

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2015, 03:16:19 AM »
I got a question for you iL, dont take this like spamm, just answer.

You talk about democracy right? What about of communauty vote if we close this client or not?
Sure, that is what i talked about in my previous post:
Hm, an idea:
let's make a poll to let us know what others think about that, explaining the options.
You feel free to call other to vote as they wish.
Looks like nobody cares of that problem except you.
The democracy is a good thing.

I think democracy is our way to handle the project.
My way is not to follow my own line contradicting to community and to stop good ideas. My way is to follow the community.

So sure, let's post that poll. That's really interesting for me if there's anyone who cares about closing that client except you. I never saw anyone agreed with your idea here.
My only task to prevent that poll manipulation, like making 100500 faked forum accounts...
1 real person - 1 vote.
Or like threatment (i don't be wondered so see something like that from your side).

Equinox, it probably looks like a war from your side: war between you and our admins to force us do what you want.
From my side it's not a war, just a common sense: to to do something useful and not to do something harmful.

Spamming, insulting, slander, threats, crying, imploring are manipulation methods and they will never help you here on this forum and i think never help you in real life. They can probably help for short time, but will be more harmful for you as a result.

At the same time convincing argumentation and considering others' opinions is something that should be respected by other people. Let's act this way please.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 03:21:20 AM by iL »
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline GetReady

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2015, 03:19:25 AM »
I got a question for you iL, dont take this like spamm, just answer.

You talk about democracy right? What about of communauty vote if we close this client or not?
Sure, that is what i talked about in my previous post:
Hm, an idea:
let's make a poll to let us know what others think about that, explaining the options.
You feel free to call other to vote as they wish.
Looks like nobody cares of that problem except you.
The democracy is a good thing.

I think democracy is our way to handle the project.
My way is not to follow my own line contradicting to community and to stop good ideas. My way is to follow the community.

So sure, let's post that poll. That's really interesting for me if there's anyone who cares about closing that client except you. I never saw anyone agreed with your idea here.
My only task to prevent that poll manipulation, like making 100500 faked forum accounts...
1 real person - 1 vote.
Or like threatment (i don't be wondered so see something like that from your side).

Equinox, it probably looks like a war from your side: war between you and our admins to force us do what you want.
From my side it's not a war, just a common sense: to to do something useful and not to do something harmful.

Spamming, insulting, slander, threats, crying, imploring are manipulation methods and they will never help you here on this forum and i think never help you in real life. They can probably help for short time, but will be more harmful for you as a result.

At the same time convincing argumentation and support from other people is something that should be respected by other people. Let's act this way please.

The only thing i see is you let peoples hacks. Even if your making an anti hack for no reason, since four month your still let peoples hacks.

All of this because you probably dont like me and dont want to agree with me.

But your still let peoples hacks, and from last news, hacking is banned, so you dint even respect your own rules by letting peoples hacks.

Anyway everyone know, your not gonna find new player with war2original client and what german said is all bullshit.

I tell it 30 times, BHC-Jesk made an add on for war2ru client in german, they have no reason to use this client as a language barrer.

Your the one who killing this game by banning the most valuable player for this game, the one who take cares of this server more then anybody here, your staff is also killing the game by all these rules.

Since start you have two choice.. Close this client and make me to your side and build this communauty togheter since it does 10 years you cant do it by yourself. Or two, keep going against me and make me mad everyday. You are the one with power since start, you are the one who made your choice since start.

I stay on this game 12 hours per day if it's not more, do you even realise everything i do for this game, i dont think so because i have never see you on your own server.

Harmfull, it cant be more harmfull of since ten years.

People dont agree because they are scare to talk, make that pool please, thank you.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 03:51:35 AM by GetReady »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2015, 04:18:45 AM »
hacking is banned

Your the one who killing this game by banning the most valuable player for this game

You're a hacker. You aren't valuable, you're disposable and no harm will be done with you gone.

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2015, 04:58:46 AM »
All of this because you probably dont like me and dont want to agree with me.

I probably don't like you since you attack me and other good people, but my desicions are not related to my personal relations.

Here's your poll: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,665.0.html
I really don't care to keep my decision if the majority vote for your option. I'm being guided by my common sense as i see it, but i can be wrong as any other person. Let them make their choice themselves, i feel that fair.

Check if you feel that poll is fair.

Maximum votes per user: 2
Run the poll for: 30 days
Show the poll's results to anyone.
Allow everyone to see votes.
Allow vote comment
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 05:00:20 AM by iL »
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline IBecomeShivaDestroyerOfGN

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2015, 07:01:02 AM »
swift hacks, swift is banned, swift is let back. rinse repeate * 3

dun be hypocritical, equinox is at least entertaining with his delusions. swift is a giant dickface who is let off and then is a giant asshole to top it off.  ::)

Offline GetReady

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2015, 07:02:39 AM »
Wtf maximum vote per users, 2 ?? i dont understand.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2015, 07:22:39 AM »
I guess if you wanted to check both boxes?  Or maybe check one box, and type one comment.