Author Topic: Discussion from: To close war2 clients except combat or not to close  (Read 38567 times)

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Poll here: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,665.0.html
Well you stated that not only "Combat" is the "proper" 2.0.2.0 version, so the title is a bit inaccurate.

Agree, just briefed. More accurate "combat, some custom builds or full version updated from blizzard servers, except some specific conditions".
I also think you forgot to mention the anti-hack project and if/how soon it will be released, what will it do etc.

I said about that briefly: "And i also plan to release an antihack software instead of closing anything to fight against cheaters".
Do you think that should be detailed?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 10:55:43 AM by blid »
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline GetReady

• Peon
    • View Profile
Re: Offtopic from: To close war2 clients except combat or not to close
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2015, 05:20:08 AM »
Please iL i think we should let one comment by peoples or peoples like claw gonna spam this important thread and other post gonna lose importance, he can edit is own post if he want, same for everyone.

I will keep one post too.

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2015, 05:39:37 AM »
Please iL i think we should let one comment by peoples or peoples like claw gonna spam this important thread and other post gonna lose importance, he can edit is own post if he want, same for everyone.
Agree, this thread is important, i'll remove the offtopic from here to keep it clean.

Also make sure i'll check that 0-posts persons "Date Registered:    Today at 01:20:13 PM" to confirm they are real.
Appended: looks like he is real, sorry then.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 06:02:19 AM by iL »
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html

Offline Teron-Gorefiend

• Grunt
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2015, 05:45:37 AM »
Use admin approved email activated accounts from now on please...
This is the reason I ended it all.

The newb, the mad and the retired.

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2015, 06:09:40 AM »
Use admin approved email activated accounts from now on please...
I think i can handle duplicated accounts if they appears. No reason to enforce admin approved accounts now...
That's clean now.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2015, 07:25:14 AM »
It's a solid post.  I guess they just made some kind of agreement not to have people make a bunch of posts in the poll thread.

Offline GetReady

• Peon
    • View Profile
Re: Discussion from: To close war2 clients except combat or not to close
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2015, 07:33:25 AM »
It's a solid post.  I guess they just made some kind of agreement not to have people make a bunch of posts in the poll thread.

yes, special agreement to unban eq despite the rules, special agreement to not piss eq off by killing discussion in the thread. You know i dont really like those rules, and if i dont see them respected/executed, they will no longer apply to me in my consience. And then we'll have something i'd call an unnecessary problem, but apparently its OK to negotiate with terrorists here

I have always do what i do for the best of this server, call me robin in the hood asshole, certainly not a terrorist.

Now let this communauty make his own choice.

Offline GetReady

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2015, 07:37:42 AM »
Your free to do what you want kirby.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2015, 07:49:17 AM »
ah, smartass, changing the title of this thread i see. if we're playing edits then i simple copied the content of posts from this thread into my previous post in that thread. GG draw
I don't know why I'm a smart-ass.  You asked if your post was off-topic and I agreed it wasn't so I updated the thread title to something more appropriate.  It wasn't a trick!

Offline GetReady

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2015, 07:51:31 AM »
ah, smartass, changing the title of this thread i see. if we're playing edits then i simple copied the content of posts from this thread into my previous post in that thread. GG draw
I don't know why I'm a smart-ass.  You asked if your post was off-topic and I agreed it wasn't so I updated the thread title to something more appropriate.  It wasn't a trick!

It's not about if post are appropriate or not, its about only 1 post for everyone.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2015, 07:52:10 AM »
I understand that.  I renamed the thread title of this thread from "Offtopic from:" to "Discussion from:" to indicate that we weren't casting judgment on Claw's post.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2015, 08:00:05 AM »
since posting about the matter is actually not welcome, I removed all my posts. Also since I see a retarded german voting AGAINST their own german client, i actually dont care what the result is, democracy rulz lol

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2015, 08:20:02 AM »
call me robin in the hood asshole, certainly not a terrorist.

You're on the same level as a terrorist with your internet demands "or else" over a 20 year old game client.

[ISIS]Equinox

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2015, 09:02:31 AM »
Moved some more flame from that vote.

Please, post your opinions and arguments about to close or not to close the client in vote topic: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,665.0.html

And here's a good thread to talk about Equinox and his thread.
I also wondered about these 2 persons accepted his ideas, but they probably have some reason for that?..

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2015, 11:20:53 AM »
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 11:37:02 AM by blid »