Author Topic: anti hack gold mine in different war2 versions  (Read 24475 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: anti hack gold mine in different war2 versions
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2015, 03:04:08 PM »
Try to edit a SS with me, i guarantee im gonna caught you.

Secon if a client is affect by latency other clien is too. Game have to be sett on same latency for everyone, you cant have different latency for everyone, so when latency is corrupted latency is corrupted for everyone.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2015, 03:40:02 PM »
Try to edit a SS with me, i guarantee im gonna caught you.
i never tried editing an SS, perhaps somebody should perform that experiment, 3 SS from the same game, 1 of them being edited while the others clean. See if the community can spot the difference. That'd be interesting

Secon if a client is affect by latency other clien is too. Game have to be sett on same latency for everyone, you cant have different latency for everyone, so when latency is corrupted latency is corrupted for everyone.
the bolded part is right, but the conclusion is incorrect.

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2015, 03:42:03 PM »
most people don't bother to check a ss sent to them up close in photoshop. They just look at it on ss.war2.ru and assume its legit.
Kali IGL Stats

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2015, 03:57:43 PM »
most people don't bother to check a ss sent to them up close in photoshop. They just look at it on ss.war2.ru and assume its legit.
This is true, and on top of that, if all I have to do is black out a gold mine that's already surrounded by black, I want to know how Equinox is going to catch me?

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2015, 04:51:30 PM »

This is true, and on top of that, if all I have to do is black out a gold mine that's already surrounded by black, I want to know how Equinox is going to catch me?

lmao

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2015, 04:55:46 PM »
this thread is lol
hell all of this equinox arguments are joke

i can picture equinox zooming in 150x with photoshop when providing ss.... huge lol

p.s.
Spoiler
Can you guys see what a joke this is or not just yet?

yeh, reason why i haven't even voted
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 04:59:16 PM by SmurfKinG »

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2015, 05:03:14 PM »
if you're all worried bout SS editing

how about you develop an automatic SS feature like from the one from war2custom?

seemed like a simple thing, yet minimal coding knowledge is required

a command prompt command, intercepting prnt screen key input, taking a screenshot and then upload it instantly to a server.
(well not instantly, with a 2min delay to prevent abuse)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2015, 05:09:39 PM »
Quote from: CLAW on Today at 11:51:52 AM

Can you guys see what a joke this is or not just yet?

yeh, reason why i haven't even voted

Well, its a joke but still, if it wins then iL will waste his time implementing and taking care of that worthless client filtering feature & user feedback. But then again, he was too afraid to make that decision on his own and let the worthless lemmings decide so he was ready for the consequences.

I was even considering voting for eq's case to troll iL and "punish" him for this retarded 'democracy', but then i decided to be a normal person for a change.

if you're all worried bout SS editing

how about you develop an automatic SS feature like from the one from war2custom?
Unless lance is willing to help massively, its a lot of work and may be redundant with the antihack release, so i think we should wait for that first

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2015, 05:17:25 PM »
but ppl dont trust lance afraid hes gonna code some credit card capture along the process so..

anyway, like i said, it isnt that hard to code. i can think of someone who would do it for $100

but yeah, waiting for antihack sounds alright

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2015, 08:39:42 PM »
Copy past the black part is not a hard thing, the real thing you cant reproduced with the editing is these little black dot on the mini map.

You cant reproduced this part.

Editing ss is a legend.

Good luck to everyone who try, BIG FUCKING GOOD LUCK!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 08:42:54 PM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2015, 09:33:59 PM »
Also, if you open map hack on 4.0 and try to closed it, your gonna see gold mine but also your units gonna disapear too, so it mean you cant only edit the black part but you also need to recreate all your units because they disapear.

If you try to edit ss when your map hack is open, little dot disapear and you cant reproduce little dot.

So in both way you have to reproduce your units or reproduced the black dot on mini map, good luck, edit ss is a legend i told you again.

Also, dont forget one of the most important rules is to send ss before 5 minutes, i dont think your gonna do this expert job in 5 minutes, sorry for all of you believers.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 09:39:03 PM by Equinox »

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2015, 09:56:22 PM »
Also, if you open map hack on 4.0 and try to closed it, your gonna see gold mine but also your units gonna disapear too, so it mean you cant only edit the black part but you also need to recreate all your units because they disapear.

If you try to edit ss when your map hack is open, little dot disapear and you cant reproduce little dot.

So in both way you have to reproduce your units or reproduced the black dot on mini map, good luck, edit ss is a legend i told you again.

Also, dont forget one of the most important rules is to send ss before 5 minutes, i dont think your gonna do this expert job in 5 minutes, sorry for all of you believers.

Ohh yeah, I've seen weird screenshots like that before

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2015, 03:27:01 AM »
well the 'black dot' template can be taken at any time (from a legit ss) and then just copy-pasted, but what do i know, i never have edited an ss and hardly ever request them

Could you circle the thing that "gives me away" other than obvious yellow goldmines?
http://www.speedyshare.com/zKN3q/screen287.PCX
http://www.speedyshare.com/uVkDF/screen289.PCX
(choose slow download)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 04:01:21 AM by CLAW »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2015, 04:06:13 AM »
well the 'black dot' template can be taken at any time (from a legit ss) and then just copy-pasted, but what do i know, i never have edited an ss and hardly ever request them

Could you circle the thing that "gives me away" other than obvious yellow goldmines?
(choose slow download)

You cant because take a copy past from other screen shot dont mean your gonna take the right dot with the right fog, your also gonna take the map under your dot, dont try to find excuses there no way to edit this kind of ss properly.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2015, 04:07:50 AM »
    (choose slow download)

(choose slow download)

You cant because take a copy past from other screen shot dont mean your gonna take the right dot with the right fog, your also gonna take the map under your dot, dont try to find excuses there no way to edit this kind of ss.

Well, whats the difference between those screenshots? Is it only visible when i try to 'cover' the goldmines?

alright, heres the edited SS that took 20 seconds in paint to make (blacking the minimap out with black squares).
What givez me awaiiiii?
http://www.speedyshare.com/dpSSw/edited.pcx
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 04:15:43 AM by CLAW »