Author Topic: anti hack gold mine in different war2 versions  (Read 24678 times)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: anti hack gold mine in different war2 versions
« Reply #45 on: March 20, 2015, 07:51:50 AM »
@Claw: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,676.0/topicseen.html

How about you try vs someone real instead of a raging clown :D

Well, i do realize my edited screeenshots take more space on hdd, have different somethings etc. I was only curious about those "black dots" and whether one could determine the legitimacy of SS only basing on how the minimap looks. You know, a test if EQ makes sense ONCE in his miserable life... but nope, he isnt :(

2 minute paint job by a 1st-timer > equinox

Personally i dont care if its easy or hard to edit SS, i never trusted them anyway and request warvideos in serious matches. Its just the fact that its so easy to edit makes all the work iL needs to dedicate (for client check) kinda ridiculous
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 07:53:38 AM by CLAW »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2015, 07:57:38 AM »
@Claw: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,676.0/topicseen.html

How about you try vs someone real instead of a raging clown :D

Well, i do realize my edited screeenshots take more space on hdd, have different somethings etc. I was only curious about those "black dots" and whether one could determine the legitimacy of SS only basing on how the minimap looks. You know, a test if EQ makes sense ONCE in his miserable life... but nope, he isnt :(

2 minute paint job by a 1st-timer > equinox

Personally i dont care if its easy or hard to edit SS, i never trusted them anyway and request warvideos in serious matches. Its just the fact that its so easy to edit makes all the work iL needs to dedicate (for client check) kinda ridiculous

You know, im just happy to see their more ways to caught edited ss even if i dont need that, thanks a lot!

You deserve +1, i got some pitty for you, -69 Lol.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2015, 11:00:47 AM »
"Editing ss is a legend" - Equinox

*Can't tell 2 different edited sses moments later, one by claw and one by il*

Try turning your maphack off when looking at the Screenshots Equinox, that might help you

Offline GreenPlastic

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2015, 07:54:23 PM »
This is what actually happens to colors when you edit them if you were curious.  Equinox is eyeballing it but this is 1 of at least 5 ways I know to determine if a screenshot is real or fake.  http://wikisend.com/download/534814/editedpwnt.pcx

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2015, 08:04:55 PM »
My anti virus told me your file is a virus.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2015, 08:08:11 PM »
squeak!

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2015, 08:08:47 PM »
This is what actually happens to colors when you edit them if you were curious.  Equinox is eyeballing it but this is 1 of at least 5 ways I know to determine if a screenshot is real or fake.  http://wikisend.com/download/534814/editedpwnt.pcx

how do you archieve this effect and how does the normal ss look like in comparison?

anyway i did a pretty decent job at SS editing, changing bpp, proper file size but all those edited ss have something in common and now im 90% positive its impossible to properly edit SS in paint. Not sure about GIMP, im not retarded enough to download that crap for the sole purpose of testing
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 08:10:27 PM by CLAW »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 20, 2015, 08:09:50 PM »

Please put it directly on forum i cant see it.

Offline GreenPlastic

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2015, 08:17:23 PM »
This is what it looks like from a non edited pcx.  http://wikisend.com/download/985668/screen287.PCX

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2015, 08:22:00 PM »
I start to believe you're full of shit, you can't point out what "gives me away" because nothing gives me away. You're an illiterate cunt and its an invalid argument period. Just like those "latency problems". All this fuss about clients for having to edit out a couple of yellow dots off the minimap, jesus christ. Not wasting my time any longer

You cant say its "blurry" when you know its edited. You have the valid SS to compare, show me where exactly is it blurry and that it is not blurry on the valid one.

you see guys, I genuinely tried to reason with this pathetic, depressed failure here. I really did. I provided legit SS, the SS with mines and the edited SS. I then provided the comparison of these two. Not only did he insult me, he also fails to see a difference between them and is proud of "catching" hacks on a legit ss.

False positives should NEVER EVER happen when investigating a screenshot and it happened instantly in the very first experiment under Eq's 'jurisdiction'.

you see guys, I genuinely tried to reason with this pathetic, depressed failure here. I really did. I provided legit SS, the SS with mines and the edited SS. I then provided the comparison of these two. Not only did he insult me, he also fails to see a difference between them and is proud of "catching" hacks on a legit ss.

False positives should NEVER EVER happen when investigating a screenshot and it happened instantly in the very first experiment under Eq's 'jurisdiction'.

If you watch your screen shot i post, he is more propre then your left one without the blur.

Both of your ss is edited your totally blind.

Look the lines all over your white square in the mini map, you got some transparents line following the white one.

This is the most pathetic attempt ive never seen, you fail 2 times, sorry bro, this square is now almost in 3d.

All of this and total failure, the only thing you proof is your making map hack, omg i laugh so hard hahahahaha.

Flawless victory!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 08:24:07 PM by Equinox »

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 20, 2015, 08:45:07 PM »
I dont know why youre quoting yourself when all you did was fail and embarass yourself. Greenplastic managed to give me the proof of why it's edited. Unlike you, your vague "blurred" and calling legit ss an 'edited one'. Can't think of any reason why i shouldnt ignore your dyslexic ass

I PM'ed greenplastik and teron-gorefriend with 3 test edits, if they manage to determine they're edited with ease, i will sleep peacefully :3

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2015, 08:47:33 PM »
I dont know why youre quoting yourself when all you did was fail and embarass yourself. Greenplastic managed to give me the proof of why it's edited. Unlike you, your vague "blurred" and calling legit ss an 'edited one'. Can't think of any reason why i shouldnt ignore your dyslexic ass

I PM'ed greenplastik and teron-gorefriend with 3 test edits, if they manage to determine they're edited with ease, i will sleep peacefully :3

Green plastic just proof everything i said was true and your blind, he just proof he can do better job then me with software for blind poeples like you but im still able to do the same job with my eyes like good peoples like me.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 20, 2015, 08:53:10 PM »
if calling a legit ss "edited" is good job to you then i agree with your logic.
i dont know what that means but ill start calling you a pocket dog hacker lol

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2015, 08:57:23 PM »
alright, so which one is which?

They are both edited!

Can you do your magic trick on these 2 screens shots greenplastic, please.

Thank you!