Author Topic: Edited SS challenge.  (Read 16617 times)

Offline Teron-Gorefiend

• Grunt
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
Edited SS challenge.
« on: March 20, 2015, 06:53:16 AM »
Post your edited or non edited PAUSED ss in PCX here and I will tell you whether or not it was edited. This is so easy and yet people are still discussing about it...

Let's see what you can post. If I am right, just tell so so I will prove in the end how to detect those edited sses...
This is the reason I ended it all.

The newb, the mad and the retired.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Edited SS challenge.
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2015, 06:55:45 AM »
worst idea ever, your just forming hackers.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Teron-Gorefiend

• Grunt
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2015, 07:16:31 AM »
I am just trying to prove that it is easy to DETECT edited out sses. SSes should be sent immediately. Now, you are being give n the time to edit one and I can show that edited sses can be discovered easily, you say I am forming hackers?

I am just saying that your BS idea of closing clients is not the solution and that editing out gold mines is more than child's play to detect.

You think I am forming hackers? Do you know what forming means? It fucking means imparting them with knowledge to perform editing sses... Get a fucking clue. Post and edited or non edited ss within 5 minutes if it is so easy....Let's see if I can detect it....

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2015, 07:19:11 AM »
I am just trying to prove that it is easy to DETECT edited out sses. SSes should be sent immediately. Now, you are being give n the time to edit one and I can show that edited sses can be discovered easily, you say I am forming hackers?

I am just saying that your BS idea of closing clients is not the solution and that editing out gold mines is more than child's play to detect.

You think I am forming hackers? Do you know what forming means? It fucking means imparting them with knowledge to perform editing sses... Get a fucking clue. Post and edited or non edited ss within 5 minutes if it is so easy....Let's see if I can detect it....

Your just trying to make them the best they can, how the fuck they will edited hacked ss if they dont even suppose to have hacks, your not only forming them in edited ss but your also telling them to get hacks if they dont already have it. Thats the worst idea ever.

Thats why smurf like you are not suppose to have any power in this game.

Please someone delete this thread.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 07:22:30 AM by Equinox »

Offline Teron-Gorefiend

• Grunt
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2015, 07:23:13 AM »
Dude you are fucking delusional. It is YOU who has explained people how to hack on the client. Not ME. You have explained how people can hack uncaught on another client.
I am only telling people to pause a SS and EDIT it. No need to DOWNLOAD  hacks to edit a paused SS. The challenge is to post an edited SS and see if I can call it out.
Obviously, if you try with a hack, its not a problem. You did not have any problems testing hacks out, nor did claw or any other players. So why should it be a problem now?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2015, 07:29:03 AM »
Dude you are fucking delusional. It is YOU who has explained people how to hack on the client. Not ME. You have explained how people can hack uncaught on another client.
I am only telling people to pause a SS and EDIT it. No need to DOWNLOAD  hacks to edit a paused SS. The challenge is to post an edited SS and see if I can call it out.
Obviously, if you try with a hack, its not a problem. You did not have any problems testing hacks out, nor did claw or any other players. So why should it be a problem now?

No i open their eyes and make them realiase it's true, because nobody will know this kind of thing really happen and they will keep send and ask screen shot like retards..

And hacker will keep to call peoples newbe when they hacks.. I fucking tell the truth because its been ten years and it's time to do something.

Im fucking sorry if your in the wrong side, but i think this game is corrupted, it need to be clean, and you look like someone who need to be clean.

Editing challenge, fucking please dude.

Offline Teron-Gorefiend

• Grunt
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2015, 07:33:00 AM »
I am only proposing this to show that EVERY edited ss can be detected and I will offer my insight to the relevant people once I show that I detect all the edited sses.
How is this promoting hacking? This is like saying "Beware, however good you edit the ss, there is a way to know this" I will tell il/other admins how this works...

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2015, 07:36:31 AM »
I am only proposing this to show that EVERY edited ss can be detected and I will offer my insight to the relevant people once I show that I detect all the edited sses.
How is this promoting hacking? This is like saying "Beware, however good you edit the ss, there is a way to know this" I will tell il/other admins how this works...

What is the link between editing ss and warcraft II?? Hiding hacking, praticing to editing ss in war2 even if it's for fun make them increase their ability to editing ss..

And whats the only link between editing ss and warcraft II again??? Hiding hacking!

Your idea is wrong, just go in the anti gold mine thread and go tell to claw if his retard screen shot or edited or no, he want to proof himself and you want to proof if ss or edited or no.

Go tell him what you think we already know he create map hack anyway, not a big lose.

Offline Teron-Gorefiend

• Grunt
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2015, 07:37:46 AM »
Worst edit ever by claw. I will not even comment on why. Took 0.1 seconds literally to detect this fake....

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2015, 07:38:08 AM »
Worst edit ever by claw. I will not even comment on why. Took 0.1 seconds literally to detect this fake....

lol go tell him if i am right or if he is wrong.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 07:43:27 AM by Equinox »

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2015, 09:01:33 AM »
I definitely agree we should not discover any edit-detecting methods to community.
I generally agree with you we should not let cheaters improve their ss-editing skill.

But i think that could be useful for community to let them know ss is quite safe way to catch cheaters, so several examples (no more) could be a good illustration that cheaters will not go uncaught.

Post your edited or non edited PAUSED ss in PCX here and I will tell you whether or not it was edited. This is so easy and yet people are still discussing about it...
I personally think it's quite easy to quickly edit SS and not be caught. Easy if you know some small secrets. But these secrets should never be shared to community.

What about current ss.war2.ru? Can you inspect SS on it to prove if they are real or not?
Could be a good way to catch cheaters because edited PCX definitely means cheating.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2015, 09:34:48 AM »
Not really a secret....anyone who has half a brain and has played with MS Paint can figure it out. I wouldn't assume people are that stupid lol...

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Teron-Gorefiend

• Grunt
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2015, 09:35:31 AM »
How about you post 2 ss il.  One clean and one edited....  I just want to prove a point. Now don't take one hour to edit an ss.  Just do a normal edit as sses posting should be immediately after the game....

Offline Teron-Gorefiend

• Grunt
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2015, 09:37:29 AM »
There was a thread where someone posted an edited ss.  I can't find it. Can you find out for me? I already looked at some on ss..war2.ru.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2015, 09:43:38 AM »
How about you post 2 ss il.  One clean and one edited....  I just want to prove a point. Now don't take one hour to edit an ss.  Just do a normal edit as sses posting should be immediately after the game....
i have no idea how you think youre gonna pick the edited one, seems super easy to edit ss.  id do a test right now but im at work and that hack program is a virus so i aint gonna mess with it here