Author Topic: Edited SS challenge.  (Read 13048 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Edited SS challenge.
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2015, 12:10:20 PM »
One of the cmmon methods I have heard of is when someone ask for ss, say taken and quickly unpause, turn off map hack, then take a ss and you can change it to black and white in photoshop by putting it in grayscale after blacking out the gold mines. eazy peazy

This is good if  they caught you when the map hack is open, but even if your map hack is close you have to edit, it's only another way to edit your ss when maphack is open to look like if your still on pause.

But you still have to do the initial editing after.

Finally this is just more job to do in 5 minutes.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 12:14:59 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Teron-Gorefiend

• Grunt
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2015, 12:10:44 PM »
One of the cmmon methods I have heard of is when someone ask for ss, say taken and quickly unpause, turn off map hack, then take a ss and you can change it to black and white in photoshop by putting it in grayscale after blacking out the gold mines. eazy peazy

Easy to detect ;-)
This is the reason I ended it all.

The newb, the mad and the retired.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2015, 03:01:17 PM »
Didn't see this thread because I never check general discussion, but yep, I think i am an experienced hacker-wannabe now that I can edit screenies. Thou shalt not worry, though, because I am the most legit player evar and will use my knowledge to catch the hackers, nothing else!

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2015, 03:04:30 PM »

Easy to detect ;-)

if you know what to look for and 99% don't or dont even bother.
Kali IGL Stats