Author Topic: WrestleMania 31!  (Read 19697 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
WrestleMania 31!
« on: March 24, 2015, 06:30:24 PM »
5 days left before one of the biggest wrestle mania ever!

Sting gonna do his first fight ever in wwe against Triple H.

Undertaker vs Bray Wyat.

Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns.

Seth Rollins vs Randy Orton.

John Cena vs Rusev.

Some peoples are watching wrestling here?

Can't wait to see Sting in action!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 06:37:54 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: WrestleMania 31!
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 06:54:51 PM »
lol what. i haven't watched wwe since i was like 16, sting in the wwe? when did that happen?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2015, 09:31:21 PM »
lol what. i haven't watched wwe since i was like 16, sting in the wwe? when did that happen?

Same for me, i start watching back wwe last years at wrestlemania 30, since this time i watch wwe every week lol

ps: sting is a part of wwe since 1 month ago but this is the first fight he do.

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2015, 09:41:07 PM »
Im watching it just to see sting again.
Kali IGL Stats

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2015, 09:53:15 PM »
Fuck WWE, Shoulda stay'd WWF with the Attitude Era.......

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2015, 09:55:39 PM »
Im watching it just to see sting again.

Right and this version of sting is way much better :D

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2015, 09:56:11 PM »
Fuck WWE, Shoulda stay'd WWF with the Attitude Era.......

They will still be WWF if it was not of this compagny.

http://wwf.org

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2015, 09:58:11 PM »
I wanna see the rattlesnake return

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2015, 10:00:02 PM »

Everyone want it but he get a real injured to his neck and put a end to his carrer, you can watch his podcast, still pretty cool.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2015, 10:01:30 PM »

Everyone want it but he get a real injured to his neck and put a end to his carrer, you can watch his podcast, still pretty cool.

Ya, his last match against the rock was pretty epic

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2015, 10:28:03 PM »
This is one of the least exciting wrestlemanias ever are you kidding me lol. Most of the buildups have been horrible and don't get you excited to watch the matches at all lol.

Sting/HHH buildup has been terrible, and Stings barely shown his face on tv/ppv or said anything since he appeared last year at Survivor Series
Undertaker Vs Bray Wyatt had the potential to be good promos between the two and mind games, but Undertaker doesn't even appear on raw at all.
John Cena/Rusev has been booked okay so far, with Rusev getting the submission win over Cena at Fast Lane, that "Russian Lawyer" promo last week was horrendous though and completely contradicted the point of bringing him out if Rusev just signed the contract anyway for a match.
Seth Rollins and Randy Orton is probably been the best booked of the feuds so far, and even then. I'm not all that excited about the match since Randy Orton already got his revenge on Seth Rollins in that handicap match against Roman Reigns a couple of weeks ago when he turned on Rollins and proceeded to beat the shit out of him for an entire 10 minutes lol.

Brock Lesnar/Roman Reigns will hopefully be a good match, but they haven't really done much in terms of building it up, It's just been Brock Lesnar not appearing on Raw 95% of the time, Paul Heyman cutting good promos, but you need Lesnar there more often to make the presence and for a feud to actually buildup more excitement, like interactions before their match at mania, and this week on raw them whole taking the title from each other was pretty stupid.

The ladder match is just a bunch of people they fucked up with and have no idea how to book. Dean Ambrose, Dolph Ziggler and Daniel Bryan in particular. Dolph Ziggler was the sole survivor in the Survivor Series match, you expect big things to happen after that, but na, they just booked him stupidly after that and throw him in some random ladder match for the IC title (Which everyone who holds that belt these past few years is cursed)   

Dean was on fire for ages after The Shield breakup and was pretty much the highlight for every Raw for the following months, now he's just in some random IC title match at Wrestlemania

Daniel Bryan wrestled 2 matches last year at Wrestlemania, 1 against Triple H to qualify for the main event in a triple threat later on in the night, which he later on went and won the main event afterwards. I'm not a huge fan of him, but the whole crowd is into him and they've been booking him really poorly. Eliminating him as early as they did from the Royal Rumble was a disaster for that Pay Per View lol. Now from the Main Event of Wrestlemania his just in some random ic title match lol.

To say its one of the biggest wrestlemanias ever is laughable.

Sting/HHH and Taker/Wyatt is the only matches I care enough to see. People shit on Sting alot for being old and saying he won't be able to pull it off but he was having alot of good matches before he left TNA, so I don't think he got magically 10 years older in that time since leaving tna lol. He will put on a good show as he always has.

This wrestlemania won't be great. It'll be okay at best, not a must watch again though like Wrestlemania 25 and 26 was. Those 2 matches between Undertaker/Shawn Michaels are classics and were worth the money buying the pay per view alone to see. 

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2015, 10:38:46 PM »
This is one of the least exciting wrestlemanias ever are you kidding me lol. Most of the buildups have been horrible and don't get you excited to watch the matches at all lol.

Sting/HHH buildup has been terrible, and Stings barely shown his face on tv/ppv or said anything since he appeared last year at Survivor Series
Undertaker Vs Bray Wyatt had the potential to be good promos between the two and mind games, but Undertaker doesn't even appear on raw at all.
John Cena/Rusev has been booked okay so far, with Rusev getting the submission win over Cena at Fast Lane, that "Russian Lawyer" promo last week was horrendous though and completely contradicted the point of bringing him out if Rusev just signed the contract anyway for a match.
Seth Rollins and Randy Orton is probably been the best booked of the feuds so far, and even then. I'm not all that excited about the match since Randy Orton already got his revenge on Seth Rollins in that handicap match against Roman Reigns a couple of weeks ago when he turned on Rollins and proceeded to beat the shit out of him for an entire 10 minutes lol.

Brock Lesnar/Roman Reigns will hopefully be a good match, but they haven't really done much in terms of building it up, It's just been Brock Lesnar not appearing on Raw 95% of the time, Paul Heyman cutting good promos, but you need Lesnar there more often to make the presence and for a feud to actually buildup more excitement, like interactions before their match at mania, and this week on raw them whole taking the title from each other was pretty stupid.

The ladder match is just a bunch of people they fucked up with and have no idea how to book. Dean Ambrose, Dolph Ziggler and Daniel Bryan in particular. Dolph Ziggler was the sole survivor in the Survivor Series match, you expect big things to happen after that, but na, they just booked him stupidly after that and throw him in some random ladder match for the IC title (Which everyone who holds that belt these past few years is cursed)   

Dean was on fire for ages after The Shield breakup and was pretty much the highlight for every Raw for the following months, now he's just in some random IC title match at Wrestlemania

Daniel Bryan wrestled 2 matches last year at Wrestlemania, 1 against Triple H to qualify for the main event in a triple threat later on in the night, which he later on went and won the main event afterwards. I'm not a huge fan of him, but the whole crowd is into him and they've been booking him really poorly. Eliminating him as early as they did from the Royal Rumble was a disaster for that Pay Per View lol. Now from the Main Event of Wrestlemania his just in some random ic title match lol.

To say its one of the biggest wrestlemanias ever is laughable.

Sting/HHH and Taker/Wyatt is the only matches I care enough to see. People shit on Sting alot for being old and saying he won't be able to pull it off but he was having alot of good matches before he left TNA, so I don't think he got magically 10 years older in that time since leaving tna lol. He will put on a good show as he always has.

This wrestlemania won't be great. It'll be okay at best, not a must watch again though like Wrestlemania 25 and 26 was. Those 2 matches between Undertaker/Shawn Michaels are classics and were worth the money buying the pay per view alone to see.

This is why is so exciting idiot, because most of these wrestlers dint fight for a year, now we got an amazing card, way much better then the 30 one.

Undertaker will always be the great phenom, even if he dint wrestler for the last years, people still want to see him, brock lesnar only do champion fight, thats why the crowd goes so crazy when he fight. Sting will always be sting, he can stop fight for 20 years if he want and peoples gonna keep ask for him. Triple H is certainly not the best fighter ever, but he is the new vince of wwe and wwe without vince is not wwe. Cena Rusev gonna be one of the biggest match of the night if not the biggest due the war against usa/russia.

This event have everything to be one of the best since 30 years, you absolutly know nothing lol.

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2015, 01:06:26 AM »
Damn , I thought Undertaker was old, Sting is 6 years older at 56 lol.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2015, 01:16:39 AM »
Damn , I thought Undertaker was old, Sting is 6 years older at 56 lol.

Yes sting is old, but look more impressive like that i think, old sting is crazy lol.

Best intro ever in wwf/wwe history lol.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2015, 03:17:25 AM »
This event have everything to be one of the best since 30 years, you absolutly know nothing lol.

You know absolutely nothing if you think this is one of the greatest wrestling cards ever with a good buildup rofl, you clearly have no idea about storytelling other then the lying you do about hacking at video games and stealing money from your family to gamble it away.

If its so big and awesome, why did you yourself even avoid mentioning certain matches on the card?  Like the battle royal, the Divas match, the tag team title match and the ladder match? You yourself think these matches are unimportant and pointless and have no interest in watching since they've all been so booked badly.

This is why is so exciting idiot, because most of these wrestlers dint fight for a year

You can still book them to appear on tv even if they don't fight, this is wrestling, they don't need to fight someone every week to buildup a feud, they can just go out there and cut a promo instead. these guys literally don't appear on tv at all! That Undertaker/Bray Wyatt promo the other week retarded that instead of having undertaker show up and accept, they basically put the words I accept on the screen and recycled a clip of him saying rest in piece from years ago lmao.

Undertaker will always be the great phenom

You wouldn't that  hes the great phenom if he did this his whole career like you thinking not showing up and doing a promo on the guy hes vsing is so amazing lmao, because he'd have no character development to get to the point of being the phenom.

How typical of you to attempt to insult someone brings a solid point or fact to you. How much did you borrow from the hells angels for your network subscription or are you gonna watch it online illegally lmao