Poll

Did Moustopher need to be downrate to admin of back up server only.

Yes she abuse of power and ban everyone, she also lazy and only do what she want.
5 (41.7%)
No she perfect nothing had to be change.
7 (58.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: April 24, 2015, 11:48:17 AM

Author Topic: Downrate Moustopher to back up server.  (Read 33221 times)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Re: Downrate Moustopher to back up server.
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2015, 12:25:11 PM »
She perfect.
Lmfao the [emoji373] finally joins the conversation. Everyone becareful....the rodent will assign warnings accordingly.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2015, 12:26:02 PM »
She perfect.
Lmfao the [emoji373] finally joins the conversation. Everyone becareful....the rodent will assign warnings accordingly.

Did you ever notice how his kirby avatar look like a chicken??

Coincidence??
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2015, 12:29:21 PM »
She perfect.

Coincidence??
Does it matter really? Its already been established that he practices beastility.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2015, 12:31:50 PM »
I demote people whenever inactivity is brought to my attention.  I honestly like the Case's format.  Some people agree with me on that.  Others want some sort of skill ranking (like built-in ladder, but built-in ladder rankings are terrible).  But that's a matter of debate.  If someone wants to find a way to include a skill rating, that's welcome to me, but I'm not convinced that's how people should be ranked.  Like I said, that's something people have argued about but there's no clear answer and there's no part of this is just me refusing change.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 12:35:37 PM by blid »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2015, 12:32:46 PM »
She perfect.

Coincidence??
Does it matter really? Its already been established that he practices beastility.

Not possible i still dont believe that...

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2015, 12:35:00 PM »
I demote people whenever inactivity is brought to my attention.  I honestly like the Case's format.  Some people agree with me on that.  Others want some sort of skill ranking (like built-in ladder, but built-in ladder rankings are terrible).  If someone wants to find a way to include a skill rating, that's welcome to me, but I'm not convinced that's how people should be ranked. 
that's a separate matter. I really think the best idea is to have two parralel ratings (cases for main rank and points for test purposes), we may switch to the other eventually if people like it. That's literally the best compromise idea there's ever been. Yep, mine. lolol.
How is it on topic, though. Go create a "is blid worthless" thread and post there, lil blid. This thread is about mousetopher worship

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2015, 12:36:27 PM »
How is it your idea when that's what i just said in the post you quoted.  "If someone wants to find a way to include a skill rating, that's welcome to me, but I'm not convinced that's how people should be ranked."

The way i see it people would be ranked in the case's way though, but skill rating would be there and you could like click skill rating to sort by skill rating.

edit: but this is dependant on someone being able to come up with a good skill formula and being able to add it into the code.  i recall sending you or mouse the ladder code some time in the past.  now mouse probably has easy access to it.  If anyone wants to help with this, they're welcome.  Or if they want to code in some automated activity formula. that's cool with me.

o create a "is blid worthless" thread and post there, lil blid. This thread is about mousetopher worship
this is the only possible worthwhile discussion that's going to happen in this thread.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 12:39:05 PM by blid »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2015, 12:39:28 PM »
your formula is perfect, touch nothing, since i play 1 game per month im still the #2 of your server untill i play fifa2015.

Add my last game to the calendar, gonne play next one in 30 days.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2015, 12:40:55 PM »
I demote people whenever inactivity is brought to my attention.  I honestly like the Case's format.  Some people agree with me on that.  Others want some sort of skill ranking (like built-in ladder, but built-in ladder rankings are terrible).  If someone wants to find a way to include a skill rating, that's welcome to me, but I'm not convinced that's how people should be ranked. 
that's a separate matter. I really think the best idea is to have two parralel ratings (cases for main rank and points for test purposes), we may switch to the other eventually if people like it. That's literally the best compromise idea there's ever been. Yep, mine. lolol.
How is it on topic, though. Go create a "is blid worthless" thread and post there, lil blid. This thread is about mousetopher worship
More like to highlight her Whoreship between you and her. In addition, address her faults that need to be dealt with.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2015, 01:16:34 PM »

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2015, 01:17:23 PM »
Not saying she hasn't done anything and should be removed because she has done stuff. I just think she needs to learn to control her anger and not publically declare she is not going to do something because shes "busy".

The entire server project, to include the pvpgn, forum and website, is managed by volunteers. We all make contributions in our free time as our schedules permit. It's not our responsibility to instantly enact every single suggestion someone makes the moment they make it. The fact that I'm too busy to install yet another underutilized feature also doesn't mean I'm vetoing it for the entire project, I just figured I'd acknowledge the suggestion and share my thoughts. If blid, iL or Burnt want to install a calendar, they can go right ahead.

Better yet, those of you who have these ideas can take some initiative and implement them yourselves. EQ could, for example, create a Google calendar or similar and take responsibility for keeping it updated with relevant info, then it would simply be a matter of embedding it into the site or forum, which I or another admin can do quickly and easily. There's no reason contributions to the site or server have to be limited to being made by admins, but what generally sets us apart is that we're the ones who actually end up DOING stuff. Most people like to talk far more than they like taking action; approximately 99% of the simple suggestions I've made to the general populace to help improve the project and lighten our workload have been totally ignored.

Fortunately, I'm not going to keep wasting my time responding to all of these pointless gripes about every single thing I say or do, and will instead focus my energy on making actual, tangible improvements to the website. You're welcome.

She perfect.

Thank you my pet.

How is it your idea when that's what i just said in the post you quoted.  "If someone wants to find a way to include a skill rating, that's welcome to me, but I'm not convinced that's how people should be ranked."

The way i see it people would be ranked in the case's way though, but skill rating would be there and you could like click skill rating to sort by skill rating.

edit: but this is dependant on someone being able to come up with a good skill formula and being able to add it into the code.  i recall sending you or mouse the ladder code some time in the past.  now mouse probably has easy access to it.  If anyone wants to help with this, they're welcome.  Or if they want to code in some automated activity formula. that's cool with me.

Yes, still have, so if you would like to get to work on a new version, Claw, it's all yours.
squeak!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2015, 01:27:17 PM »
We never ask you nothing, you take time to be sure to get more hate from us.

If you too lazy to do your job so just shut up, your opinion dont matter nobody here since your not even a player and just here to fucked around with everybody except your chicken rapist.

We take you as an obligation, not like a pleasure.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 01:29:02 PM by Equinox »

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2015, 01:28:58 PM »
Mousetopher made the website and I think set up the forum too.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2015, 01:29:49 PM »

She absolutly do nothing, she just register to a domain and use the most pathetic template ever, i can do this shit in ten minutes, please dude.

I can do 5 different template for this forum in 3 days with all my own creations.

This is exactly what i mean by not givin what this server deserve for your own opinion about me.

I can made this server ten time better in 1 week, but it's better to keep your hate on me and dint give what this server deserve for your own satisfaction, right!

Satisfaction of peoples who dint even play this game, make me laugh!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 01:40:31 PM by Equinox »

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2015, 01:46:43 PM »

she made the website thats it,  setting up a forum takes 5 minutes.
Kali IGL Stats