Poll

Did Moustopher need to be downrate to admin of back up server only.

Yes she abuse of power and ban everyone, she also lazy and only do what she want.
5 (41.7%)
No she perfect nothing had to be change.
7 (58.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: April 24, 2015, 11:48:17 AM

Author Topic: Downrate Moustopher to back up server.  (Read 33213 times)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Re: Downrate Moustopher to back up server.
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2015, 12:23:38 AM »
An amazing job like a 64 years old peon...

Have to do something in the first place to do something again even if by accident [emoji54]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2015, 02:26:09 AM »
Moustopher does an amazing job and if anything I think she will probably be a on game admin as well in the near future.
God have mercy on us when that happens.

Offline Teron-Gorefiend

• Grunt
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2015, 12:00:40 PM »
Mousetopher did so much. EQ just thinks nobody does anything. She at least had some successful projects (her server, old website, new website, forums, custom icons etc) instead of you who talk much and only have failed or half baked failed projects to show for.

Thank you for dedicating your free time to create so much for us all Mousetopher.
This is the reason I ended it all.

The newb, the mad and the retired.

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2015, 12:06:54 PM »
Mousetopher did so much. EQ just thinks nobody does anything. She at least had some successful projects (her server, old website, new website, forums, custom icons etc) instead of you who talk much and only have failed or half baked failed projects to show for.

Thank you for dedicating your free time to create so much for us all Mousetopher.

-Her server was a success? 0 players always on. Anyone can download pvpgn and install it and have 0 players.

-Custom icons, uhh what custom icons?

-Old website was made by ldir.

The things she did that were successful was the website re-design, these forums can be debated as to whether it was a success or a failure and it only takes 10 minutes to install anyways so the only real accomplishment was re-designing the website.
Kali IGL Stats

Offline Teron-Gorefiend

• Grunt
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2015, 12:21:52 PM »
- Server was always up for when RU was getting ddsoed by lance or something. Players could log there to play.

- Custom icons there was awesome. You would definetely not know since you have not played there.

- Old website which she made prior to server.war2.ru facelift. Here again it shows you are not connected to war2. You might as well not post here as far as I am concerned. Totally war2 ignorant.

- Forums work. players can register, mods are active. If you think that is a failure, you are free to stop losing your time here.
This is the reason I ended it all.

The newb, the mad and the retired.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2015, 12:59:31 PM »
- Server was always up for when RU was getting ddsoed by lance or something. Players could log there to play.

- Custom icons there was awesome. You would definetely not know since you have not played there.

- Old website which she made prior to server.war2.ru facelift. Here again it shows you are not connected to war2. You might as well not post here as far as I am concerned. Totally war2 ignorant.

- Forums work. players can register, mods are active. If you think that is a failure, you are free to stop losing your time here.

God dam another tool for the toolbox.
Lmfao lance DDoSing?? Haha now thats a good one. Someone still believes in fairy tales. Anyone could of made this forum a "success" as long as they made a big sign in occult pointing people to its doors. iL endorsed this new forum on occult and i am pretty sure most people came here because of iL's direction not because of the rodent's presence. Without him this whole forum would be nothing.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 01:02:18 PM by EviL~Ryu »

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2015, 01:11:56 PM »
Lmfao lance DDoSing?? Haha now thats a good one. Someone still believes in fairy tales.
Hmmmm.  ???

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2015, 01:21:35 PM »
One can only imagine how big this game would be if war2cusom had stayed...
Kali IGL Stats

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2015, 08:09:41 PM »
Im borred to talk about what she do.

Give me admin for ONLY one week and let's see what I CAN finnaly do!
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 27, 2015, 11:48:51 AM »

Another point of view:
should we enforce the Rules? Who will care of it? Blid, Burnt? Do you think they will do it better?

Nobody enforced the rules before, Mousey was the first who began, and is she bad now? It's very difficult to start the Rules enforcing for the 1-st time.
Check our Rules poll: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,163.0.html people voted for that.
You feel free to agitate people to change their votes for Rules poll, then she will never warn people.

Yes she abuse of power and ban everyone, she also lazy and only do what she want.

Where did she abuse of power? She always follows the Rules as i see, never warns people with no reason. Let me know if i miss something.
As for me, she is much more fair than other admins. Note that it was not she who permbanned you when people voted for that.
So why do you vote against her?

The only one who dislike her is Evil~Ryu, but i have to say i agree with her warnings in general.

I'd say yes, she is one of the best and the most fair admins i know.

I'd wish her to be patient and consecutive in her hard mod job. Unfortunately she is too busy sometimes...
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 11:50:26 AM by iL »
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 27, 2015, 12:14:27 PM »

Another point of view:
should we enforce the Rules? Who will care of it? Blid, Burnt? Do you think they will do it better?

Nobody enforced the rules before, Mousey was the first who began, and is she bad now? It's very difficult to start the Rules enforcing for the 1-st time.
Check our Rules poll: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,163.0.html people voted for that.
You feel free to agitate people to change their votes for Rules poll, then she will never warn people.

Where did she abuse of power? She always follows the Rules as i see, never warns people with no reason. Let me know if i miss something.
As for me, she is much more fair than other admins. Note that it was not she who permbanned you when people voted for that.

The only one who dislike her is Evil~Ryu, but i have to say i agree with her warnings in general.

I'd wish her to be patient and consecutive in her hard mod job. Unfortunately she is too busy sometimes...

First of all i want to said thank you for the effort you give, i see it with the pool and this post, you finally cares about my opinions.

Now im gonna talk true, no hate, just my free talk and my real thing.

I have nothing against moustopher, she do what she can, it's ok.

The probleme i got with her is about she is nobody, a little bit like you, i appreciate the fact your guys are there to take cares of us as the best you can. Even if i think it can be 20 times better and dont get insulted by this... But you guys want to do everything by yourself and closed door from others especialy me, The fact is i dont see how she can have the ability to ban peoples as she want, when she not a part of community, a little bit like you.. I know you guys are part of this community by taking cares of forum and game programming and it's ok... But on game you guys are not there, you know almost nobody and probably nobody know you except peoples who came to forum. I think she dont have the ability to ban peoples or take important decision because she dont know peoples first and she dont know the game second. Tell me how your able to take the best decision for this game if you dont know it or dont know peoples? You already told by yourself you was suprise by the pool because it was so tight, when the truth is more peoples want to close these clients but they are too lazy too register on forum. The community is more then you, moustopher, blid, claw, winchester and terror gorefiend. I mean com to see us on game and your gonna see thats alot different of the forum.
I think moustopher do what she can, but she do way too much useless things compare important thing to do... Like doing new desings for the forum, doing a calendar because is a perfect idea, she need to work on his own role, same as for you and same as for burnt.

The only one who we really can included to community is burnt because at least he take time with us and people know him, so i think it's way much easier to take someone as burnt to ban peoples, getting ban from someone who dint even play this game is a nightmare.

Now you said she dont abuse of their power, but i already told you ten times when you was not reading me, she permanant ban me for spamming when she tell me spamming was about deleting account, if she tell me i will get ban for spamming never of this will happen... But i was asking for deleting my account and that what she said, ** we only delete account on spamming ** finally i get permanant ban and i cant even defend myself.

She talk about rules but she cant even follow his own rules and ban me from lie, me a ten years players on your server.

I dont think all these rules are useless, but some are totally garbage, people dont deserve to get ban so easily, there a way this communuty always use and it was free speech... Peoples are free to said what they want if even you think it's not appropriated, there way much solution to use instead to ban the last players we got on this server.

Talking first, ignore second, and community choice after..

The only thing we suppose to protect his, nationality, personal informations and racist.

But if someone want to show a pussy or tell her shes a whore, she can use ignore like any normal players as this server or cry like any other players of this server, banning peoples is something we cant do, so it need more precision about it.

You can't ban peoples when you want for your own personal satisfaction.

For my parts you guys are good admins as second role, but you need more admins as first role, more admins like burnt.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 12:17:07 PM by Equinox »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2015, 10:32:08 AM »

Another point of view:

I don't "dislike" her because i don't like anyone on here, frankly your're all dicks.....some just more than others .

I only disagree with some of her policies.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 12:19:54 PM by EviL~Ryu »

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2015, 12:33:35 PM »
First of all i want to said thank you for the effort you give, i see it with the pool and this post, you finally cares about my opinions.
Thank you too, i try to care about anyone's opinion, at least to understand them and let them understand me.
The probleme i got with her is about she is nobody
Agree with your side: admin should know the community and understand their wishes. That is an important thing.

But here's another side: admin should be unbiassed against people in the community.
If admin takes active part in the community relations and have many friends and many enemies before to become an admin, it will be almost impossible for him to keep unbiassed.
Even if he will be 100% fair:
- he will alienate his friends when punishing them.
- and his enemies will cry about his power abuse when he ban them.
That's why i'd consider non-participation in the community relations should be more an advantage than a disadvantage.

About mousey - i hope she will learn the community and it's wishes better during her mod activity. Just give her time for that.

she permanant ban me for spamming when she tell me spamming was about deleting account
As i rememeber admins permbanned you about 4 or 5 times in that period, but mousey didn't.
Not sure who did, Blid or Burnt, mousey just repeated bans for your new accounts, that is mostly a technical moment. It was not her decision to ban you, she just maintained your ban state.
She just do what other admins decide.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2015, 12:46:11 PM »
It was actually tk I think.  He was trying to delete you as per your request.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 29, 2015, 01:08:18 PM »
Tk ban me the first time because lightbringer- ask him 5 month ago, because i tell to lightbringer to go fuck himself in french after he told me what to do with my life and tell me to go see a therapist, what is not the exemple an admin have to show.

Moustopher is the second one who ban me because i ask here to delete my account and she told me ** deleting is only for spammer ** what i do, spam the forum, but she lie to me and just ban me..

There a difference between deleting and banning... When i want you to delete my account it's because i dont want to contribuated to your forum anymore, even worst i dont want war2ru use my name anymore to entertaint peoples and make this community grow.. it was a lesson to show you how my name can attract peoples for your forums.

But she ban me from lies, and banning mean, my name is still used and i cant even read the forum anymore while shes bullshiting on me with his hypocrit arrogant attitude, there a huge difference.

The third one who ban me was burnt, because he dint appreciated the fact i made a thread and ask lance to contact me.

He ban me for an hour and delete my thread and unbann me after, he dint even move it to flames thread he just delete it.

The fourth times it was burnt again because i told the truth on forum about why he ban me and about how he delete my lance thread before lance see it, he use the fact he already ban me before ( because i made a lance thread and he was able to ban me again because i was already ban for the lance thread, LOL? )

All these ban are biase from admins who dint respect my free speech and my request, there no real ban in this, even better, then no real community ban in this.

This is all abuse of power against a guy who help this server days after days without asking anything to you and never made probleme on this server for ten years.

If you think im mad for no reason, so please watch the story again.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 01:18:03 PM by Equinox »