Author Topic: Karma spam  (Read 21273 times)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Karma spam
« on: March 28, 2015, 08:44:27 AM »

hahaha. "What do you mean "cool game, installed"? bitch smited!!"

i wonder who did that. The noob, the retired or the madman

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Karma spam
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2015, 09:16:51 AM »
It's definitely Ryu or Ganz.  They have been abusing the karma function since it was installed, down voting for random posts for no reason.  I don't know if there's any way to remove their voting privileges but if so we should.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2015, 09:45:55 AM »
I don't know if there's any way to remove their voting privileges but if so we should.
Why? that's how it works and how it's supposed to work. There's no point in general karma voting if you're going to manually grant vote priviledges. democracy!
Karma is very vague, personal feeling of "like" or "dislike", you can't tell them how to feel. Why don't you focus on something productive instead, e.g tetris combos

edit: also smited LOL

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2015, 11:25:18 AM »
It's definitely Ryu or Ganz.  They have been abusing the karma function since it was installed, down voting for random posts for no reason.  I don't know if there's any way to remove their voting privileges but if so we should.
Lmfao, good one.

SOOOO MANY RULES!

You all sound like a bunch of whiney bitches. Especially the chicken fucker.

If u want to remove my priviledges stop beating around the bush you nitwit and just ban this name completely.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 12:24:41 PM by EviL~Ryu »

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2015, 01:14:02 PM »
loll

lol, you guys are a joke.

i dont even notice that karma thing nor do i use :P

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2015, 04:20:37 PM »
The purpose of the system is voting on whether you like certain posts or don't.  If any post of mine, Claw's, smurfking's, or anyone else's meets with your disapproval, down voting it makes sense.  Systematic down voting against random posts for no reason at all except you have an agenda against that poster is an abuse of the system.  I have access to the karma logs and have seen certain people returning every 15 minutes to downvote people again and again, and you click the link to the post they downvoted, and it's just something random, like, "ok I installed this game for you."  Total abuse of the system, making a mockery of it, all because of two users who are using it as some sort of weapon instead of a fun way to register feedback on certain thoughts and posts we share in this community.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2015, 04:23:02 PM »
Stop trying to find excuses, people downrate you because you deserve it, you guys are none neutral and dont cares about other except your little crew of moustopher, claw, blid, winchester, gorefiend and smurf king.

I dont really like iL or burnt but i dont downrate them because at least they act professionnal and do something, not fuck around on forum at banning peoples and doing some shitty rules and claim to be important.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 04:25:07 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2015, 04:24:40 PM »
The people who down vote me are Ryu and Ganz, and almost exclusively Ryu and Ganz, but they do it repeatedly.  When Ganz down votes me for saying "Nblox is the same as Tetris, except it doesn't save scores" is that because I'm not neutral?  Who knows, maybe, but that's not the appropriate place to express that feedback.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2015, 04:26:08 PM »
The people who down vote me are Ryu and Ganz, and almost exclusively Ryu and Ganz, but they do it repeatedly.  When Ganz down votes me for saying "Nblox is the same as Tetris, except it doesn't save scores" is that because I'm not neutral?

Sorry but you can add me on the list, you deserve it by your retard acting to defend some peoples when you dont have too because they are wrong and you know it.

Your none neutral and peoples start to dislike you.

You where one of the admins with the best karma 2 weeks ago, but since your doing your none neutral admin this is what happen.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 04:29:32 PM by Equinox »

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2015, 04:27:33 PM »
hmm, I've defended you before.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2015, 04:28:16 PM »
The purpose of the system is voting on whether you like certain posts or don't.  If any post of mine, Claw's, smurfking's, or anyone else's meets with your disapproval, down voting it makes sense.  Systematic down voting against random posts for no reason at all except you have an agenda against that poster is an abuse of the system.  I have access to the karma logs and have seen certain people returning every 15 minutes to downvote people again and again, and you click the link to the post they downvoted, and it's just something random, like, "ok I installed this game for you."  Total abuse of the system, making a mockery of it, all because of two users who are using it as some sort of weapon instead of a fun way to register feedback on certain thoughts and posts we share in this community.
Well then I suppose you should (if it's possible) disallow multiple votes per post (from the same user).
Nevertheless, you're really stupid if you think you CAN (or SHOULD) manipulate karma voting system, because it's as grey and subjective as it can possible be. You can't force people into thinking that some post should be liked or disliked by them.

I disagree with you on this one, blid the central karma manager

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2015, 04:28:47 PM »
hmm, I've defended you before.

If you defend me before you will not stop to what bullshit people said and i will be admin today and make this game better, because you already know i will be one of the best , but you dint do shit, you cockblock what community deserve for your personal satisfaction, your a selfish guy and your acting, period.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 04:34:10 PM by Equinox »

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2015, 04:35:01 PM »
Well then I suppose you should (if it's possible) disallow multiple votes per post (from the same user).
Nevertheless, you're really stupid if you think you CAN (or SHOULD) manipulate karma voting system, because it's as grey and subjective as it can possible be. You can't force people into thinking that some post should be liked or disliked by them.

I disagree with you on this one, blid the central karma manager

Of course you do.

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2015, 04:35:39 PM »
yeah it only shows the enormous amount of free time these noobs have

find  it hard to believe ganz has a son

u a good dad ganz?
or should i call child services for child neglect.

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2015, 04:35:46 PM »
There are no official rules regarding the karma system, what goes around comes around. Karma is a bitch ain't it?
Kali IGL Stats