Author Topic: Karma spam  (Read 21241 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Karma spam
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2015, 04:36:23 PM »
You guys are crying about bad reputation we give you, but if you guys are so good where is the good reputation?? There not only me ryu and ganz on this forum, why people dont goodrate you? You guys close your eyes on reality and dont want to see truth, your not better then nobody here because your a little crew who always fucked up all the pool all day long togheter.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 04:43:00 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2015, 04:42:37 PM »
anyway this thread went offtopic this last page, thread splitting time maybe :P

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2015, 04:44:26 PM »
Me: Hm, maybe this system should be used as it was designed to be used, rather than abused.

Everyone: Noooooooooooo!

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2015, 04:47:24 PM »
Blid: bitch you were not allowed to dislike this comment! I know best what's good and what's not

Me: Um you can't decide for other peeps dud, what you should do is *real solution for the abuse*

Blid: non-content 3-word response followed by martyr attitude

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2015, 04:48:40 PM »
Me: Hm, maybe this system should be used as it was designed to be used, rather than abused.

Everyone: Noooooooooooo!

Maybe you should stop listening yourself and listen smart peoples, when i told you all day long you guys are losing your time with stupid shit.

Work on bullshit like karma thing and arcade when both of this work gonna fall death, and she said calendar is not a great idea.

We try to save this game but they make arcade to play others game, bunch of fuc... ret...!!

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2015, 04:52:31 PM »
Blid: bitch you were not allowed to dislike this comment! I know best what's good and what's not

Me: Um you can't decide for other peeps dud, what you should do is *real solution for the abuse*

You yourself pointed out the nonsensical down vote against Mousetopher which is what kicked off this conversation.

When someone starts a campaign to down vote all of someone's posts, regardless of the content of the posts, that is visibly apparent, and it's abuse of the system.  The system was designed to up vote or down vote particular posts, not particular people.

I swear, existing in this community is like literally being in a mental ward.  Even a nominally normal person like Claw is a libertarian extremist who throws common sense into the wind for the sake of autistic principle.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 04:55:04 PM by blid »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2015, 04:59:56 PM »

You yourself pointed out the nonsensical down vote against Mousetopher which is what kicked off this conversation.

When someone starts a campaign to down vote all of someone's posts, regardless of the content of the posts, that is visibly apparent, and it's abuse of the system.  The system was designed to up vote or down vote particular posts, not particular people.

I swear, existing in this community is like literally being in a mental ward.  Even a nominally normal person like Claw is a libertarian extremist who throws common sense into the wind for the sake of autistic principle.

Evil Ryu is not my friend and i dont downrate him so much, even if i dont like him.. You know why?? Because he try to be neutral.. Sometimes he talk good about me, sometime he dont, but the way he act let me show he try to be neutral and just said what he really thing.

But people like you, moustopher, claw, winchester, gorefiend, smurfking, are just a bunch of pocket dog who lick their ass togheter, everytime i said something i can see you and your pathetic click trying to bowndown me with stupid comments.

Im not blind, and community are not too, you guys got what you deserve, stop crying, we like this stupid karma shit now.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2015, 05:02:55 PM »
The purpose of the system is voting on whether you like certain posts or don't.  If any post of mine, Claw's, smurfking's, or anyone else's meets with your disapproval, down voting it makes sense.  Systematic down voting against random posts for no reason at all except you have an agenda against that poster is an abuse of the system.  I have access to the karma logs and have seen certain people returning every 15 minutes to downvote people again and again, and you click the link to the post they downvoted, and it's just something random, like, "ok I installed this game for you."  Total abuse of the system, making a mockery of it, all because of two users who are using it as some sort of weapon instead of a fun way to register feedback on certain thoughts and posts we share in this community.
Well then I suppose you should (if it's possible) disallow multiple votes per post (from the same user).
Nevertheless, you're really stupid if you think you CAN (or SHOULD) manipulate karma voting system, because it's as grey and subjective as it can possible be. You can't force people into thinking that some post should be liked or disliked by them.

I disagree with you on this one, blid the central karma manager
Lmao "central karma manager" shows how important this karma system is. Another broken system in mousey's fun house, with blid as the gay ring leader.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2015, 05:10:43 PM »
If ryu, ganz and equinox had the bad karma, they will said karma work great lol

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2015, 05:19:57 PM »
It's definitely Ryu or Ganz.  They have been abusing the karma function since it was installed, down voting for random posts for no reason.  I don't know if there's any way to remove their voting privileges but if so we should.
Lmao, me saying these people are abusing the system and should be stopped, smited 3 times

Why? that's how it works and how it's supposed to work. There's no point in general karma voting if you're going to manually grant vote priviledges. democracy!
Karma is very vague, personal feeling of "like" or "dislike", you can't tell them how to feel. Why don't you focus on something productive instead, e.g tetris combos

edit: also smited LOL
Claw disagreeing with me and saying the exact opposite of what I said, smited two times by two of the same people.  Epic

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2015, 05:21:59 PM »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2015, 05:22:52 PM »
It's definitely Ryu or Ganz.  They have been abusing the karma function since it was installed, down voting for random posts for no reason.  I don't know if there's any way to remove their voting privileges but if so we should.
Lmao, me saying these people are abusing the system and should be stopped, smited 3 times

Why? that's how it works and how it's supposed to work. There's no point in general karma voting if you're going to manually grant vote priviledges. democracy!
Karma is very vague, personal feeling of "like" or "dislike", you can't tell them how to feel. Why don't you focus on something productive instead, e.g tetris combos

Claw disagreeing with me and saying the exact opposite of what I said, smited two times by two of the same people.  Epic
Dont see how that is epic, people don't agree with your statements so they smite.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2015, 05:23:44 PM »

Dont see how that is epic, people don't agree with your statements so they smite.

Hes a powerful admin, we suppose to agreed everything he said.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2015, 05:24:49 PM »
What can ya dooooooo!

The good the bad and the ugly - The best theme tune ever

since it is logically impossible to dislike both those posts, i would suggest, uh... moderation?  by the moderators?  against the abusers

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2015, 05:25:46 PM »

Hes a powerful admin, we suppose to agreed everything he said.
Like most of the sheep do on this server its pathetic.