Author Topic: Karma spam  (Read 21207 times)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Karma spam
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2015, 05:26:35 PM »
It's definitely Ryu or Ganz.  They have been abusing the karma function since it was installed, down voting for random posts for no reason.  I don't know if there's any way to remove their voting privileges but if so we should.
Lmao, me saying these people are abusing the system and should be stopped, smited 3 times

Why? that's how it works and how it's supposed to work. There's no point in general karma voting if you're going to manually grant vote priviledges. democracy!
Karma is very vague, personal feeling of "like" or "dislike", you can't tell them how to feel. Why don't you focus on something productive instead, e.g tetris combos

edit: also smited LOL
Claw disagreeing with me and saying the exact opposite of what I said, smited two times by two of the same people.  Epic
Dont see how that is epic, people don't agree with your statements so they smite.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

If you disagree with my post and smite me, that makes sense.  But how do you then also smite Claw for saying he disagrees with me?  You can't simultaneously oppose both our positions, it's not possible.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2015, 05:26:49 PM »
What can ya dooooooo!

The good the bad and the ugly - The best theme tune ever

since it is logically impossible to dislike both those posts, i would suggest, uh... moderation?  by the moderators?  against the abusers

Your right, let's hire a super swat team to take cares of that important reputation thing.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2015, 05:28:06 PM »
What can ya dooooooo!

since it is logically impossible to dislike both those posts, i would suggest, uh... moderation?  by the moderators?  against the abusers

Sure thing, if that's what you admins agreed on - Add a short rule that karma will be moderated in suspicious cases and proceed. Fight with all the future abuses

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2015, 05:28:43 PM »
It's definitely Ryu or Ganz.  They have been abusing the karma function since it was installed, down voting for random posts for no reason.  I don't know if there's any way to remove their voting privileges but if so we should.
Lmao, me saying these people are abusing the system and should be stopped, smited 3 times

Why? that's how it works and how it's supposed to work. There's no point in general karma voting if you're going to manually grant vote priviledges. democracy!
Karma is very vague, personal feeling of "like" or "dislike", you can't tell them how to feel. Why don't you focus on something productive instead, e.g tetris combos

edit: also smited LOL
Claw disagreeing with me and saying the exact opposite of what I said, smited two times by two of the same people.  Epic
Dont see how that is epic, people don't agree with your statements so they smite.

If you disagree with my post and smite me, that makes sense.  But how do you then also smite Claw for saying he disagrees with me?  You can't simultaneously oppose both our positions, it's not possible.

Where the proof this is him?? I am the one who double downrate claw, i dint notice i donwrate him once and i downrate him twice.

Oh let me know, same proof you guys have use against ganz to said he was spamming the server when it was not him, right?

Also i dint downrate you on this post  :'(
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 05:30:55 PM by Equinox »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2015, 05:28:55 PM »
What can ya dooooooo!

Your right, let's hire a super swat team to take cares of that important reputation thing.

Does this server even have the budget for that?

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2015, 05:32:33 PM »
What can ya dooooooo!

Does this server even have the budget for that?

I dont think so, Blid is wating for my donnation before he put me admin, like if i dont see how he want me to paid him since 4 month to get an admin post.

He dint realise im not is bitch and im not gonna give my money untill i see this server deserve it.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2015, 05:34:15 PM »
This whole thread is spam, bunch of bitches just complaining because of their shit karma levels.

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2015, 05:39:00 PM »
Saying we abuse of karma... But 50% of the posts in this thread are not even rated.. I think people just downrate what they really dont like and dont cares about what they really dont cares.

This is just some peoples who think they deserve much, what can we do, let them cry.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 05:41:28 PM by Equinox »

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2015, 05:57:28 PM »

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
    • http://meatspin.com
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2015, 06:14:56 PM »
Lol talking about your reputation and bitching about it just gets you rep fucked. This is not spam it the way it works. But i do agree one account should have only 1 vote on a user. Either positive or negative.

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2015, 06:34:06 PM »
I love karma, its awesome.
Kali IGL Stats