Author Topic: 60men Pball Tournament !!! ****.com !!!  (Read 32970 times)

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
Re: 60men Pball Tournament !!! ****.com !!!
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2015, 07:40:34 AM »
i think this archer guy should be permabanned from the server n forum. lol....

was thinking the same about you.

maybe we do it like this.

lets separate our folks. u custom newbs can hang around in ur newbie place and we real warcraft old skoolers stay in ours. everybody is happy. ok?

letz start it today. grab ur filthy hacking h0m0 friendz n go bak to b.net. we stay here in . ru.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 01:12:12 AM by Lightbringer- »

Offline USA~Archer

• Grunt
  • Don't shoot the sheep!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2015, 08:22:18 AM »
RipE[Eur0] is just talking shit because he's embarrassed that he just lost a 60men 3v4 and its posted at http://****.com for everyone to laugh at.

Does anyone know how difficult it is to LOSE at 3v4 60men? The computer AI couldve done better than RipE. Not kidding.

I would be pretty embarrassed too if I could only manage to get 38 kills while commanding an army of 60 footmen, 4 allerias, and outnumbering my enemies by 25%.

My favorite is the pregame chat where Adam-w says it will be an easy win, and RipE follows him up saying that hes the master at 60men lmao

Oh and does anyone see me hacking in this video? No. Ask for a screenshot anytime. How about ban people who are known, proven hackers, instead of someone who is trying to revive a custom map community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 01:12:31 AM by Lightbringer- »

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2015, 08:41:39 AM »
all this beef between custom and BNE players is beside the point, the fact remains - why are you promoting hacks at your website? Its really stupid, even if you say you dont use it, you say downloaders shouldnt use it and that you will forbid using it in the tournament

youre literally like that woman with a nail in her head, thinking the entire world is against you

most of us are happy that youre involved, hosting tournaments and stuff, and the hack link is the only thing getting in the way here, WTF lol. If you get mad and call the entire community "biased" instead of just taking it down, there will really be no difference between you and the assclown trio. They follow the same logic
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 01:12:47 AM by Lightbringer- »

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2015, 08:44:08 AM »
RipE[Eur0] is just talking shit because he's embarrassed that he just lost a 60men 3v4 and its posted at http://usa-archer.com for everyone to laugh at.

Does anyone know how difficult it is to LOSE at 3v4 60men? The computer AI couldve done better than RipE. Not kidding.

I would be pretty embarrassed too if I could only manage to get 38 kills while commanding an army of 60 footmen, 4 allerias, and outnumbering my enemies by 25%.

My favorite is the pregame chat where Adam-w says it will be an easy win, and RipE follows him up saying that hes the master at 60men lmao

Oh and does anyone see me hacking in this video? No. Ask for a screenshot anytime. How about ban people who are known, proven hackers, instead of someone who is trying to revive a custom map community.

that sounds... really hard.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 01:13:00 AM by Lightbringer- »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2015, 09:20:03 AM »
RipE[Eur0] is just talking shit because he's embarrassed that he just lost a 60men 3v4 and its posted at http://usa-archer.com for everyone to laugh at.

that sounds... really hard.

So does fucking chickens.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 01:13:17 AM by Lightbringer- »

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2015, 09:47:37 AM »
Stop instigating shit.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 01:13:33 AM by Lightbringer- »
squeak!

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2015, 10:02:32 AM »
lol. we played 2 games. first game i was allyin some newb. and we raped u in a 2v2. I WAS FIRST TIME EVER PLAYING THAT MAP. the second game was second time ever playing that map. i think i did quite fukin good for a dude who has played the map TWICE. without checkin the map with map editor even. :D

« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 01:14:19 AM by Lightbringer- »

Offline USA~Archer

• Grunt
  • Don't shoot the sheep!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2015, 10:40:51 AM »
RipE, do you have a video of this 2v2 "rape"? Do you have a Victory screenshot? Please show everyone here how you raped 60men.

Its nice that you think you did "quite good" (despite it being your first time using footmen and archers to attack an opponent) but everyone else can be the judge of that.

For everyone else following this thread, let us know how you think RipE did! Watch youtube video here http://www.USA-Archer.com/

« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 01:14:31 AM by Lightbringer- »

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2015, 11:19:50 AM »
RipE, do you have a video of this 2v2 "rape"? Do you have a Victory screenshot? Please show everyone here how you raped 60men.

It's right here, why are you pretending it didn't happen http://ladder.war2.ru/reports/gr_20150331233051_148855
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 01:14:42 AM by Lightbringer- »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2015, 11:20:59 AM »
owned.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 01:14:54 AM by Lightbringer- »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2015, 11:21:39 AM »
lol exposed
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 01:15:05 AM by Lightbringer- »
Kali IGL Stats

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 02, 2015, 11:21:44 AM »
Expected with element on the opposing team.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 01:15:14 AM by Lightbringer- »

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2015, 11:28:54 AM »
Element?  You mean the guy Archer was allying in his 3v4 win, when one of Ripe's allies ran all his men down and lost them all without killing any Allerias?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 01:15:24 AM by Lightbringer- »

Offline USA~Archer

• Grunt
  • Don't shoot the sheep!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 02, 2015, 12:27:44 PM »
I'm sorry Blid, I didn't know RipE getting 43 kills in 60men is considered "Raping" me

Funny thing is, I still got more kills in the game that i "got raped" [49] than RipE got IN THE 3v4 THAT HE LOST [38]

Nice try

Don't try to defend him like he lost the 3v4 because of teammates either, I want to remind everyone that RipE was the only player [black, watch the video here http://****.com] on his team THAT DIDNT EVEN HAVE AN OPPONENT ACROSS FROM HIM, and his contribution to his team? 38 kills

The game replay doesnt lie

RipE, I'm afraid signing up for my tournament is your only chance at redemption here
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 01:15:47 AM by Lightbringer- »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 02, 2015, 01:08:11 PM »

I'm sorry Blid, I didn't know RipE getting 43 kills in 60men is considered "Raping" me

Funny thing is, I still got more kills in the game that i "got raped" [49] than RipE got IN THE 3v4 THAT HE LOST [38]

Nice try

Don't try to defend him like he lost the 3v4 because of teammates either, I want to remind everyone that RipE was the only player [black, watch the video here http://****.com] on his team THAT DIDNT EVEN HAVE AN OPPONENT ACROSS FROM HIM, and his contribution to his team? 38 kills

The game replay doesnt lie

RipE, I'm afraid signing up for my tournament is your only chance at redemption here

Dont mind blid, hes the usual retard who looks down upon custom games. Don't expect the piggy to understand your logic.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 01:16:09 AM by Lightbringer- »