Author Topic: This is the last fucking straw you motherfucker  (Read 30693 times)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Re: This is the last fucking straw you motherfucker
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2015, 10:10:04 PM »
I don't believe a poll is necessary.  There are certain things moderators can decide for themselves.  If someone sets up a bot to vote on karma over and over, erasing their positive karma is a very, very light response.  I could make a poll on it, and you, Ryu, and Ganz might vote making a bot is okay, but nobody else would.  Do you really need to see the poll to believe that?  Well, I won't make one myself, because I believe there are some decisions moderators are empowered to make on their own. 

I like how you like to put words in my mouth, because I never said I supported any type of botting. I said that moron isn't capable of making a bot.

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline USA~Archer

• Grunt
  • Don't shoot the sheep!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2015, 10:10:52 PM »
This absolutely hilarious. Upvoted everyone who participated in this comedy act

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2015, 10:11:44 PM »
I don't believe a poll is necessary.  There are certain things moderators can decide for themselves.  If someone sets up a bot to vote on karma over and over, erasing their positive karma is a very, very light response.  I could make a poll on it, and you, Ryu, and Ganz might vote making a bot is okay, but nobody else would.  Do you really need to see the poll to believe that?  Well, I won't make one myself, because I believe there are some decisions moderators are empowered to make on their own. 

I like how you like to put words in my mouth, because I never said I supported any type of botting. I said that moron isn't capable of making a bot.

Well, it was a bot.  The logs show the precise timing down to the second on three separate posts, 10 times each.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2015, 10:11:58 PM »
This absolutely hilarious. Upvoted everyone who participated in this comedy act

Upvote just because u made that sexy bracket.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2015, 10:12:58 PM »

I really need a pool, what they want i dont cares.

Do your pool.

Put a time limit and open view votes.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 10:15:37 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2015, 10:13:25 PM »

Well, it was a bot.  The logs show the precise timing down to the second on three separate posts, 10 times each.

How is that fucking hard to emulate? Do you have the reflexes of a down syndrome chimp blid?

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2015, 10:16:38 PM »
Yes, it seems unrealistic to do without a bot to me.

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2015, 10:17:07 PM »
GaNz had a bot set up (on his own IP) up voting him every 15 minutes, lmao.
didn't i already tell you he was abusing the rep system? i posted it in a thread that was offtopic and it was made into its own thread in wasteland.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2015, 10:19:45 PM »
Yeah, but at first it was just he and other people up voting each other.  he ended up busting out a bot today though

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2015, 10:22:46 PM »

same as your intellect, seems unrealistic

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2015, 10:28:26 PM »
just get rid of the rep system , it's useless here anyways.

Offline Rit

• Grunt
    • View Profile
    • Rit's Youtube
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2015, 10:29:13 PM »
In reply to Equinox in another thread I stated: "Instead of focusing your energy on becoming hostile with everyone who disagrees with you, we can instead brainstorm on another way to solve this issue.  For instance, League of Legends has a tribunal system where players are reported for breaking rules and players are able to review the case and decide whether or not to punish that player for their actions.  The same could be done here by just adding a board where players can post a poll, screenshot, and reason for wanting the ban.  The community then votes on it with a deadline and when the deadline is up, the admin bans (or doesn't ban) them for x amount days.  There can also be a guideline set up for the amount of time a player gets banned depending on the offense.  This solves the problem of having better justice administered and will allow banned players to be aware of the amount of time they have been banned for.  By doing this, we've even eliminated the need for server rules altogether and promoted more community involvement.  I think enough of us on here possess enough common sense to know what we want and don't want happening on this server."

This is where the idea came from.  Is this something that we could do? 

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2015, 10:30:07 PM »

same as your intellect, seems unrealistic

Yes, I have an unrealistic intellect. 8)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2015, 10:30:42 PM »
Blid if you dont make this pool im gonna negative rep you and moustopher on every single post your gonna made i swear to god.

If your so borred about this systeme, do like jon said, just shut it off, this is a useless shit.

We know you set up this shit for one reason, try to make me get bad reputation by thiking people gonna understand how im dumb. But it dint happen, game over, fuck your dumb plan, shut it off, thats for you anyway, not for me.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2015, 10:32:52 PM »
No, I wanted the system so people can up-vote posts when people write funny stuff or do something good or have good ideas.  then down-vote insulting stuff or stupid bullshit.  I don't think i've down-voted you many times at all.

Certain people decided to use it as a weapon by mass down-voting me/mouse and up-voting each other.  basically ruining the entire thing already, ganz just took it to the next level by making a bot.